osu!idol 2016 Final results!

posted
Total Posts
1,102
show more
---------------

Joezapy wrote:

too bad i have bad mic and a family I live with :Y
you can always buy a mic for like $30 or so, and I'm sure your family will support you :)
Topic Starter
Flanster

Sotarks wrote:

I'M IN AND I DON'T GIVE A SH*T
thats the way, go for it!
Madvillain
You guys think a built in mic for a laptop (ASUS K555L) would be sufficient?

I have a Macbook Air too and I think it has a decent mic but it's a drag to do non-school related stuff there so I'll try it in my ASUS laptop instead. Are their mics good?
Aomi

Camy Kaze wrote:

is it possible to use karaoke/instrumentals tracks (taken from youtube for example) to support us while singing or do we have to play along ourselves with our own instruments or sing acapella?

Flanster wrote:

Submissions can be mixed down if an instrumental exists. Example: click
Camy Kaze
Thanks Aomi! I wasn't sure I had understood it well
Topic Starter
Flanster
Don't care about mic quality that much. But if you want to take it to a higher level, its your choice.
VINXIS
can i sing my own songs tht wer released a longass time ago lo Cx
juankristal
:o
Rikuncy
For ROCK/METAL could we sing Japanese Rock or does it have to be English Rock?
Nitrous
Male voices singing Female Songs!
INCOMING
RogueKitten
Ugh... tried singing a song but the mic turns out terrible. REALLY bad mic quality. It didn't sound anything like me. So, mic quality does matter. Don't go around saying "we want to hear your voice, we don't care about the quality" because of course you do. Now I bet people who have professional mics and stuff will completely own the tournament and nobody else would get a chance.
-_-
FPxOsu
Is voice layering allowed for duets?
Like the person sings his/her part on a recording, and the other person sings on a different recording,
And you just combine them...
Jaye
Ozzy for #1.
DJisheart
Well, it's time AGAIN :D to join again or not to join? hmmmm...
LukaXGAMErs
Question:
Only registration entries can be a tv size? Or.. can all stages be tv size?
Topic Starter
Flanster

Camy Kaze wrote:

Oh gosh, think I'm in!

Just to be sure, we can't sing accompaigned by the original music (with the singer and instruments) ; and therefore is it possible to use karaoke/instrumentals tracks (taken from youtube for example) to support us while singing or do we have to play along ourselves with our own instruments or sing acapella?
Rules state you can use instrumentals.

Rahmacat22222 wrote:

For ROCK/METAL could we sing Japanese Rock or does it have to be English Rock?
There is no language limit. Sing Indian Rock if you wish.

FPxOsu wrote:

Is voice layering allowed for duets?
Like the person sings his/her part on a recording, and the other person sings on a different recording,
And you just combine them...
With only one singer its not allowed since one person cant produce two vocal layers on the fly without software editing. But with the nature of duets that is possible so yes, for duets it is allowed. The rule of vocal layering per person still applies though.

LukaXGAMErs wrote:

Question:
Only registration entries can be a tv size? Or.. can all stages be tv size?
Up to you, variety is always welcomed. Otherwise if you win, I'd have to give you a osu!idol tvsize winner badge :P
Vlidenhart
Is it okay if we don't use an instrumental for the song we will be submitting, it will just be *an acapella?
Aomi

Kronenyan wrote:

Is it okay if we don't use an instrumental for the song we will be submitting, it will just be *an acapella?
Yes.
Vlidenhart

Aomi wrote:

Kronenyan wrote:

Is it okay if we don't use an instrumental for the song we will be submitting, it will just be *an acapella?
Yes.
Thank you. :)
Madvillain

Flanster wrote:

Rahmacat22222 wrote:

For ROCK/METAL could we sing Japanese Rock or does it have to be English Rock?
There is no language limit. Sing Indian Rock if you wish.
YEEEEESSSSSSS
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply