forum

Sweet Arms - Trust in you (TV size)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Fade
This map has been deleted on the request of its creator. It is no longer available.
sahuang
good song
Topic Starter
-Fade

sahuang wrote:

good song
Could you help me with the map? . Date is finished for me but i can't rate it.
Kuramura
On Date!!!!! you should check the AiMod. There is an issue with a spinner which I agree with the AiMod about. I recommend taking it out and expanding the spinner just before it instead. There are a few other things listed on AiMod that you should also take a look at.
Topic Starter
-Fade
thx
Kuramura
Your changes to Date are good. The map seems somewhat smoother.

The Insane version is fine so far.

The Hard seems fine so far except:
00:30:507 - This slider
00:31:928 - And this slider
These sliders just didn't seem to fit for me. Try only making them return once and then have a note after instead which leads to slider in between them.

The Easy needs to be easier... xD :
The amount of returning sliders in it got confusing. Try turning them into longer sliders instead of returning ones.
00:31:928 - someone who is reasonably new to the game might not be able to hit this note. I'd remove that.
Basically, on the Easy map, but yourself in the shoes of someone who has played the game for a week or two, then consider changing a few things :P
Topic Starter
-Fade
now? thx btw
zeborg
I'm willing to work on a Hard GD for this map. I'll finish within a day or two maybe.
Swiftc
Hey! I'm only going to mod Insane and Date!!!!! for now since they seem to be fully mapped. I will mod your Easy and Hard later (hopefully) if you finish them!

[General]
  1. Slider velocity should increase with difficulty. SV for your difficulties should be Date!!!!!>Insane>Hard>Easy. Therefore, you should increase the SV from Date!!!!!, which currently has a 1.40 SV, to something higher than 1.70 SV, which Insane has. I suggest increasing the SV of Date!!!!! to 1.80-2.00. After you do this, you wiill have readjust the BPM/SV of your timing points in F6 (probably make the BPM/SV lower since you will have increased the map's SV).
  2. Triples should always begin on red ticks. Below, I will point out the triples that do not begin on red ticks. Just slightly remap those parts.
[Insane]
  1. 00:55:138 (1,2,3) - This triple begins on a white tick.
  2. 00:55:770 (1,2,3) - ^
  3. 01:26:401 (1,2,3) - ^
  4. 01:27:349 (1,2,3) - ^
  5. 00:35:243 (3,4) - The spacing feels weird between these notes after hitting 00:34:928 (1,2,3) - .
  6. 00:47:559 (3,4,5,6) - Consider remapping these jumps using a different pattern. I don't think it's an absolute must, but the pattern may be too difficult for a 4.3 star Insane. However, this matter is subjective, and a difficulty name or star rating does not necessarily reflect a map's true difficulty, nor should it establish absolute limitations on what you can and cannot do.
[Date!!!!!]
  1. 00:22:928 (1,2,3,4) - This sounds off. I think is mostly due to the triples placed after the slider; it creates a weird rhythm that I'm not sure fits the song. I suggest placing a 1/1 slider with one reverse arrow, or you can find another pattern that suits the song.
  2. 00:25:296 (1,2,3,4,5,6,1) - The spacing of this stream is inconsistent although you may have done that on purpose. Pointing it out just in case.
  3. 01:18:033 (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9) - ^
  4. 00:41:875 (5,6,7) - The spacing of this triple is inconsistent with the previous triples, and it also just seems a bit too spaced. There is nothing in the song to warrant this extra spacing compared to the previous triples.
  5. 01:36:191 (1,2,3) - This triple begins on a white tick.
This was my first ever mod! Hope I was at least somewhat helpful to you!