forum

Steam Anime Weekend Sale

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Lambykinz
Steam has just started an anime sale for the weekend, with some sales going up to 90% off!! :O

Here's a link to the sale: http://store.steampowered.com/sale/anime_sale/

What games are you guys planning on buying, if you're going to buy anything? I have no clue myself, I want to buy one game but I'm having trouble choosing one.
California
I bought the mahjong pretty girls or whatever it was called
Navizel
this should be on video games

Anyway I don't think I'll be buying anything. I don't see anything interesting plus the discount isn't fascinating with most at 20-50%. Yeah I'm cheap
Jinxy
I wish you could filter out VNs or something

bought EBF4 (it's barely anime-related lol) since it was cheap as chips but mostly as a token of appreciation to the guy. Interested in Danganronpa but 20% isn't much at all so I'm holding off on it.
deadbeat

Jinxy wrote:

I wish you could filter out VNs or something

bought EBF4 (it's barely anime-related lol) since it was cheap as chips but mostly as a token of appreciation to the guy. Interested in Danganronpa but 20% isn't much at all so I'm holding off on it.
20% off is still worth. i played it a while back around when it was first released on steam and i really enjoyed it.
also only thing i got was that One Piece Warriors 3 game. hate me all you want i won't care :p

also

Navizel wrote:

this should be on video games
both there and here work :3
-[Jess]-
Maybe EBF4
Or rabi-ribi
Jinxy

deadbeat wrote:

20% off is still worth. i played it a while back around when it was first released on steam and i really enjoyed it.
I don't doubt you, but I won't have free time for a good while and another sale will probably roll over before I get time to sit down to play my library
DeletedUser_6709840
I wish I wasn't broke ;-;
blissfulyoshi
I wish I didn't own 30-40% of the games in this sale (and even more if I count the games I own already on consoles) and I wish the ones I didn't own were more appealing as games
Rizumu Tenshi
No Tokyo School Life? What a shame.

(I didn't even get an e-mail from Steam)
California
I finally got around to buy in Fortune Summoners, and the mc is so adorbs
Stefan
Danganronpa still too expensive, firetruck this.
troke
Shit.
i need wallet guys...
Akemi-kun
too late for me now
DakeDekaane
I was planning to purchase the Higurashi pack, then some manga releases appeared in front of me, and money disappeared magically.
Zafufu
Somebody gave me Danganronpa during it. I can now finally enter this fandom.