forum

Futuro [Futuristic Osu Skin]

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
YShake
Natsume-
Isn't putting mixed skin here without the permission of the original creators are not allowed?
softhusky
#Mixedskinsaretheneworiginalskinsintheskinningforum
suffix
1. This is a mixed skin. Mixed skins aren't allowed in the forums.
2. The elements you thought are from _index's skin are not from _index.

deadbeat wrote:

1. The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
Topic Starter
YShake
I took the skin that _Index uses, and I'm pretty certain he put it together, and editted the images by recoloring them. I also added some that I made myself. My intention wasn't to "steal" a skin, I just wanted to share my version, since _Index's version didn't have a set theme and just had all colors mixed up.
I hope you understand.
OsuMe65

aNiico wrote:

I took the skin that _Index uses, and I'm pretty certain he put it together, and editted the images by recoloring them. I also added some that I made myself. My intention wasn't to "steal" a skin, I just wanted to share my version, since _Index's version didn't have a set theme and just had all colors mixed up.
I hope you understand.
THIS IS WHY this skin is DONE FOR.
Topic Starter
YShake

OsuMe65 wrote:

aNiico wrote:

I hope you understand.
THIS IS WHY this skin is DONE FOR.
I understood that, just wanted to make sure people didn't think I just wanted to steal this skin and take credit.