forum

ASAP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Darkwing_420
I need high pp 3.5/2.5 star maps (I am willing to do dt+hr+HD on 2.5 and HD on 3/3.5) ASAP PLZ. I see guys that have less hours then me with a higher rank makes me feel like trash
KanoSet
here, have this instead t/219444
and you better stick with nomod or HD for a while.. long while
DeathHydra
96 pp, and wanna farm pp already? People these days...

At this point, literally every map will be pp for you, as long as you can FC it. Also almost every mapset has easy and normal diffs, so you can just download any maps and try to FC them. You can use beatmap packs or beatmap torrents if you don't want to download it 1 by 1. High accuracy also worth a lot so you might need to improve that.
Underforest
There's a lot, try to download one of your preference.
Rosten
I hate to be cynical, but can we just get a sticky that just says PP farming is worthless until you have like, 2k pp
Xyrus_old_1

Rosten wrote:

I hate to be cynical, but can we just get a sticky that just says PP farming is worthless until you have like, 3k pp
Yuudachi-kun
I fc'd everything I could for pp until 5.6k pp.
Yolshka

zTap wrote:

I see guys that have less hours then me with a higher rank makes me feel like trash
You know hours/pc/hits shouldn't worry you.
If I had to compare my total hits to people around my rank ...woo.
I'm not angry or sad because of this though.
The time it takes you to get to your dream rank doesn't really matter, imo.
Rosten

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

Rosten wrote:

I hate to be cynical, but can we just get a sticky that just says PP farming is worthless
Endaris

ShadyAngel wrote:

zTap wrote:

I see guys that have less hours then me with a higher rank makes me feel like trash
Just that you're a better player than almost any person around your rank because you don't submit plays that don't fulfill your standard of perfection even if they would give you quite some pp.
N0thingSpecial

zTap wrote:

Don't worry everyone is trash
Spirit_Dreamer

ShadyAngel wrote:

zTap wrote:

Yep. Don't worry, look at my profile xD
Yolshka

Endaris wrote:

Just that you're a better player than almost any person around your rank because you don't submit plays that don't fulfill your standard of perfection even if they would give you quite some pp.
Huhu :) . Well i don't know about that, still the difference in numbers were kinda scary.But i like my standards.
But I don't know if those pp's would push me much further.
abraker

Rosten wrote:

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

Rosten wrote:

I hate to be cynical, but can we just get a sticky that just says PP farming is worthless
Yuudachi-kun

Spirit_Dreamer wrote:

Yep. Don't worry, look at my profile xD
1,000 hours...
Sup A Noob

zTap wrote:

I guys that have less hours then me with a higher rank makes me feel like trash
Some are slightly more talented than others. Some are less. But with enough of the right practice you can still get better than them.

Once you get better your PP will naturally increase. So don't need to get too caught up about it.
Rhonin
For the love of God please just enjoy game.
Topic Starter
Darkwing_420
So should I stop pp farming tillerino? I was thinking that I should do the maps he recommends with hr or dt to get practice and farm.
Topic Starter
Darkwing_420
And I need a good skin win small cursor like doomsday's skin
N0thingSpecial
Just no mod everything and you'll improve everything, you don't need to touch mods until 5 digit ranks lol, (4 digits for HR), and seriously play to improve not to farm lol.
Xyrus_old_1

N0thingSpecial wrote:

Just no mod everything and you'll improve everything, you don't need to touch mods until 5 digit ranks lol, (4 digits for HR), and seriously play to improve not to farm lol.
This ^ just keep playing more nomod maps that you haven't played before and you'll improve.

Also, you get 100pp for completing 457 different Ranked maps, and 416pp for 10726 scores

zTap wrote:

And I need a good skin win small cursor like doomsday's skin
Just adjust the cursor size in options, you can shrink it down as far as 0.5, but 0.7 should be enough.
Topic Starter
Darkwing_420
I needs a smexy skin doe
Topic Starter
Darkwing_420
anyone have a smexy skin?
autoteleology

Xyrusd0t0 wrote:

Rosten wrote:

can we just get a sticky that just says PP farming is worthless
Endaris
Here my friend, I prepared a very smexy skin for you: