Jokes aside, congratulations sweetie <3
Actually, please do that. .-.

Anyway, Thank you so much darling.
raririn
wow gratz on app

nepnep
Shiranai
Grats🎉

But the difficulty name somewhat questionable eventhough that was your gf nick name, because that name could be an active osu username and due to rules that's not allowed https://puu.sh/s2KDM/d631b865d3.jpg. I just voicing my opinion, other than that cute concept and music😊
Topic Starter
Shurelia

Mako Sakata wrote:

Grats🎉

But the difficulty name somewhat questionable eventhough that was your gf nick name, because that name could be an active osu username and due to rules that's not allowed https://puu.sh/s2KDM/d631b865d3.jpg. I just voicing my opinion, other than that cute concept and music😊
naah, there's some username named Extra ,loli even Wrath.

And also the diff name is ok since I made it to have a relation with the map. (Via SB).

Thanks for the feedback!
Shiranai
Umm I'm not really satisfied with your reply, hope you don't mind if we have a little discussion

But eventhough there are some user named Extra, Loli, Wrath or etc. That words have an actual meaning or usement in term of language or daily life to express something, but in this case you refers Ani as a person and unfortunately there was a user named Ani in this game which is questionable because that violated the current rc like I said on my previous post. If I were you I'd named the diff into "I love you Ani" or "Everlasting Love" to express your feeling better towards that person

Don't take it personal, but I try to make things straight up here

Edit: add more sentence
Yumeno Himiko
nepunepu
Sieg

Shurelia wrote:

And also the diff name is ok since I made it to have a relation with the map. (Via SB).
Yes, please, elaborate.
IamKwaN
Frankly speaking, difficulty name should be solely related to the song, no matter who you dedicate the song to.

Reading your creator's words, I comprehend you dedicate the map to your older brother.
IamKwaN
Shurelia wants to fix the difficulty name.
IamKwaN
Fixed.
Shiranai

IamKwaN wrote:

Reading your creator's words, I comprehend you dedicate the map to your older brother.
Lol Kwan haha xD

Regratz! semoga langgeng ian :)
LigerZero
selamat ya ian...... mapnya ranked.....

*menghilang kembali ke armada kapal
Yohanes
Congratz! :D
Natsu
seems I'm late, congratz!
Xinely

IamKwaN wrote:

LOL

regrats beb
Topic Starter
Shurelia
ahahaha.

Thanks everyone.
Niko-nyan
regratz shurelia~
-NanoRIPE-
grats kak ~
Lily Bread
wow