forum

Chee-Z Special: Solo 2v2 Tourney [#1 - #70,000]

posted
Total Posts
show more
Kwaachi
sign me up bb 35k

i like to eat pâté of roasted indigenous legumes paired with a compote of seasonal berries served on hearty sprouted wheat bread

aka pbj
Topic Starter
Pogge
Still need 8 players ranked #30,000 - #70,000!

Don't forget:
"2. Add pogge91 to your Skype and send a message with your osu! username."
Amane
im in ;3

Ramen ftw
Kenan
Im in ;3
Mel
yay \o/
Topic Starter
Pogge

wuggyfoot wrote:

sign me up scotty :o :o :o :o :o :o 8-) 8-) 8-)

Kwaachi wrote:

sign me up bb 35k

i like to eat pâté of roasted indigenous legumes paired with a compote of seasonal berries served on hearty sprouted wheat bread

aka pbj

Bubbles wrote:

Im in ;3
"2. Add pogge91 to your Skype and send a message with your osu! username."
Honryo
I dont think 70k can play this songs ......
Avena
priti gon win dis
Topic Starter
Pogge

Zuqoo wrote:

Everybody plays with NF mod so you should think to yourself "I will try to hit as many 300s as possible" even if you miss enough which would fail the song, you shouldn't lose fighting spirit and try to keep the highest accuracy you possibly can for your team. :)
Cadenza

Pogge wrote:

Zuqoo wrote:

Everybody plays with NF mod so you should think to yourself "I will try to hit as many 300s as possible" even if you miss enough which would fail the song, you shouldn't lose fighting spirit and try to keep the highest accuracy you possibly can for your team. :)
Can we choose not to use NF? Some of us could probably get some PP off of these maps if we manage to fc.
NeoAxel
Noooooooo, found out too late ;_;
Topic Starter
Pogge

Cadenza wrote:

Can we choose not to use NF? Some of us could probably get some PP off of these maps if we manage to fc.
Hmm, I just don't want anybody to fail as it ruins the average accuracy by not counting the acc of the failed player.. I'd like to make sure everyone's accuracy is counted, at the same time, I wish everyone could play without NF too as we could maybe see some highscores, etc. but if you have a better suggestion then go ahead and tell me o/

edit: Updated Participants.

5 spots left for ranks #30,000 - #70,000!
Camchu
Hi im scared and nervous and I've been busy for like a month and haven't played so please go easy on me. :( I LOVE YOU ?!
LaptopDJ
Hi my name is SuperAnt12! Please go easy on me!!
Topic Starter
Pogge
4 SPOTS LEFT!!!
OsuSeulgiDragon
I wanna be in the tournament and I like bacon
3cch1
+
EZ HR
Sign me up :) meat is de best
ShakeyHD
I would like to play. Chicken
Kennen
still some places left?
interested

(also pancakes)
Topic Starter
Pogge
All spots taken for now, thanks everyone!

edit: subbed Rezzi for N00dle as he could not make it.
Topic Starter
Pogge
Final main post update:

This tournament is now over! Thanks to every participant who took part and arrived on time, as well as putting up a good show to make this an exciting event!
Congratulations to Claximillions and TPA Ghoul for winning the tournament!

Hope to see all of you again in Chee-Z #6, which is planned for July 2016. (no promises)

Peace! ♥
Poofie
Would like to attend this :)