forum

How did you get introduced to Osu?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Prince Felix
i was watching a step mania video on youtube and an osu video was in the suggestions (a looooooong time ago :oops: )
Kxrbx
Hm i don't really remember i think some of my friends took me there
Eiuh

Endie- wrote:

OT: Was at a LAN party and saw someone playing osu!, and the rest is history...
Akemi-kun
teacher had osu! on her laptop, then a year later, she is gone
Andrea
My best friend in real life showed me the game!

We are talking of almost 8 years ago.
vinnicci
kittamiau
my jabroni friend bragged about being in sub 1k rank.
i donwloaded the game and then played for 2 years and introduced my current gf to the game who is now playing almost the same maps as me lål
Hibiya-chan
Watching PewDiePie's vids when I saw him playing the game :3
Surono

Lacrimae wrote:

by a friend of mine who keeps talking about it on facebook
same, but mostly they become inactive, who introduced to osu!
Kerosene7
Cubehamster on youtube
deathvalentine0
Got bored playing league. And then, I am trying to find a good rhythm game a I found this and I think it was WWW at #1 those days.
deathvalentine0

deathvalentine0 wrote:

Got bored playing league. And then, I am trying to find a good rhythm game a I found this and I think it was WWW at #1 those days. It made me play it more at the time a saw the guy on youtube dancing at rockefeller street. Last, I love how free it is and then you play maps created by the players.
Zafufu
A witch brought me here, and it was a curse (in a good way of course.)
hyouri
Andrei
Saw the game 3 years ago on a LoL streamer, I tried it, I didn't like it after 5 minutes of gameplay and last year in april, this guy got me into it https://osu.ppy.sh/u/rexaru
Asephaya
Saw Image Material video. I still play to hope to clear it one day
Zeffeng
Was watching a Gbay video on getting better at league of Legends, and he quickly mentioned it, i had never heard of the game before so it took me about 15 minutes of googling what he might have said to find the game. And 3 years later I still suck at league and i suck at osu!
Mekki
A friend of mine showed me when I was on his computer :v now he doesn't play anymore but I got addicted to it XD
Flabby-chan
Was on a school expedition. My roommate was watching a video of Cookiezi playing Big Black and I got interested.

When I got home, I installed it and played.

I stuck to osu! because it seemed fun on how the pp system works (even though I understand nothing about it)
JSE
Was showed the game by a friend and decided to get it myself. I remembered the game from a few years ago a fellow student had on their DS when I went to school. Glad he showed it to me as well, since I've gotten to know a number of cool people in the community because of this game. :)
SubZ
Stepmania got boring, and after looking at Gameplay of DDR i was like "hmm osu? Well this WWW guy seems pretty good, lets try it"
Tornado
2013 August.I got tired from FPS and MMORPG games.I asked my half greek half russian friend about a new kind of game genre.He showed some videos of Osu!

Shortened :P
True Mythical
i was looking for EBF4 music when I'll found a osu fallen blood song, and then i'll got the game and played it ever since
Tae
Introduced by a friend, enjoyed it, so I stayed.
Kushy
Saw it quite a while ago, don't remember how.
I have pretty bad memory and a mate told me that him and I downloaded it at one stage then got rid of it.
It wasn't till a month ago my mate was streaming osu that I took interest and decided to play it :D
Kiririn-shin
3 years ago my cousin told me about osu. He said it's about anime music game so i downloaded it right away.
Well it's my first rhythm game that i played XD :D
Fourth
me
archetype-
sister's an addict
Neruu
ciara_old_1
friends :)
Discovery_old_1
Saw a streamer play it in between lol games. Osu! then introduced me to anime. I'm a shell of the man I once was :o
Otaku One
I was looking for this song then found this osu! gameplay.

Then I decided to give osu! a try.
Chaely
some friends :roll:
BirdyThePhoenix
My friend told me about it.
What made it stick? I like clicking circles. It's satisfying. Also, I personally find it to be a good stress reliever.
I played osu long time ago (2013) on Iphone 4s. I then never played it and subsequently deleted the game.

2 months ago, I downloaded osu out of curiosity and since then I'm hooked.
GSG95
Saw someone play a weed song.
Rinon Eternal
Because someone pester me to play it.. Its fun so i'm sticking with it daily or whenever.
Nekoroll
A friend of mine made me play Elite Beat Agents back in 2006 and after finishing the game, I wanted more, so I searched to see if EBA was on PC and found osu <3
DeletedUser_6709840
Yandere Simulator
Otaku One

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Yandere Simulator
Wut. Is it that Pippi reference in YanSim?
show more