forum

Is my playstyle viable? (Dual Mouse Peachick Style)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
E-van
I play with M1 on my right Hand and M2 on my left hand. I single tap with M1 and stream with both. I've played it for a long time and my only troubles seem to be alternating being impossible.
Is this viable?

Any thoughts on the style are appreciated
FrzR
Why not use a keyboard instead?
winber1
someone people use a secondary mouse as the keyboard, so they just tap with the other mouse. tbh, mouse clicks are generally pretty light to the touch and its really just preference if you want to do that. if he wants to alternate then so be it.

anythign is pretty much viable, it might be hard to get pro with it, but it doesn't really matter since like no one is really wants to spend time to get that good anyway :^)
Topic Starter
E-van

winber1 wrote:

someone people use a secondary mouse as the keyboard, so they just tap with the other mouse. tbh, mouse clicks are generally pretty light to the touch and its really just preference if you want to do that. if he wants to alternate then so be it.

anythign is pretty much viable, it might be hard to get pro with it, but it doesn't really matter since like no one is really wants to spend time to get that good anyway :^)
Well I guess I mean viable in the long run as in getting pro, I can do stupid things that I thought were hard before like die at the last seconds of big black or beating Mad Machine but I don't know how viable it is getting pro (plus nobody uses my fkin style) ps: love your maps btw winber the owen was here one is best
Rosten

E-van wrote:

winber1 wrote:

Well I guess I mean viable in the long run as in getting pro, I can do stupid things that I thought were hard before like die at the last seconds of big black or beating Mad Machine but I don't know how viable it is getting pro (plus nobody uses my fkin style) ps: love your maps btw winber the owen was here one is best
There are pro mouse-only players.

I think you'll be fine playstyle doesnt really matter as long as youre clicking circles.
Yuudachi-kun
Can you name one? Are they numerous or oddities?
Rosten

Khelly wrote:

Can you name one? Are they numerous or oddities?
It's kind of a given that they're going to be mostly oddities given that mouse only isn't a particularly popular playstyle.
winber1
but they will never be top of the leaderboard. perhaps there are "pro" ones, meaning at least top 1000? but even then there's probably like 1 person that even exists like that

objectively it really is just harder to git gud with mouseonly
Endie-
I see no benefit in playing with two mice.
otoed1
Yes its viable, it doesn't make a difference, if you like it more than using a keyboard then do it, if not then change.