forum

Does anyone else laugh

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
BikerBoy1225
Does anyone else laugh at "pro" cs:go players who say that they use osu to improve their snap aim while they play 2 star songs. :lol:
Endaris
Not at all because it's only the smart beginning of their journey.
Unless theyre playing tablet.
TheLonePiggy

BikerBoy1225 wrote:

Does anyone else laugh at "pro" cs:go players who say that they use osu to improve their snap aim while they play 2 star songs. :lol:
Does anyone else laugh at people laughing at "pro" cs:go players who say that they use osu to improve their snap aim while they play 2 star songs when they themselves cant play 3 stars without shit accuracy ;)
I started playing osu! for the same reason although now after the osu!gods have sold my soul for pp I can no longer go back.
-Makishima S-
Let them dream.
N0thingSpecial
no.
winber1
what is laughing

will this improve my gpa
Endie-
I find it funny that people think spending hours upon hours on a different game will make them better at another. You'll achieve a lot more if you spend that time playing CS:GO
FrzR
It's k
Rilene
to be good at csgo
play airman cs7 with mouse

ok no
Xyrus_old_1
Will playing CS:GO make me better at osu! ? :lol:
ithgyu
its funny cos you suck and can only play 2 star songs
Mahogany
I find it funny that people relate clicking large static circles in a 2d environment to clicking small moving heads in a 3d environment I mean come on at least the league people have a similar sort of perspective.

Fun fact I came here from league despite barely even playing league
Yuudachi-kun
I laugh when people play osu to get better at other games
otoed1
No cause idgaf. What is this thread anyways? I feel like this belongs in off topic.
Caenis
Mahogany
Um no you play osu to get better at osu
Endie-
Its like playing CS:GO to get better at LoL.
Sup A Noob
Depends. If they are like "if I play 47183461837692 hours of osu! I will become pro at CS:GO" I will laugh at them.
Sorun

Endie- wrote:

Its like playing CS:GO to get better at LoL.
Which is weird because you got big LoL stars playing osu! to better their mechanics like these CS GO players. Always wondered if playing osu! before touching LoL actually helped me when I first started. Nearly gold and I only played LoL for a month.

Also CSGO LEM (Cant maintain smfc) :^]
autoteleology
How is it weird that playing osu! makes you better at other games? It has most certainly improved my overall input dexterity - I have a pretty close to objective way to measure my mousing and keyboard input consistency with this game. This game is very physically demanding - just look at all the people who gets RSI as a result of playing it.
DeathHydra
Maybe playing osu! will make slightly better at other games (I'm not sure though), but if you want to improve at other game, you better play that game instead.
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

How is it weird that playing osu! makes you better at other games? It has most certainly improved my overall input dexterity - I have a pretty close to objective way to measure my mousing and keyboard input consistency with this game. This game is very physically demanding - just look at all the people who gets RSI as a result of playing it.
If you get RSI from osu you're a god damn retard made of glass.
autoteleology
I guess you don't have much respect for Azer... Also I remember Cookiezi used to wear a brace on his left hand
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

I guess you don't have much respect for Azer... Also I remember Cookiezi used to wear a brace on his left hand
No I don't have much respect for them in that case. Remember, retarded also means playing too god damn much.
autoteleology
Maybe if you played as much as they did, you'd be as good as them ;)
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

Maybe if you played as much as they did, you'd be as good as them ;)
I'd also be a retard with rsi.
autoteleology
looks like ol' khelly's nominated themselves as another omniscient judge of everyone else's life priorities

I thought we had enough of those already
Yuudachi-kun
And at the end of the day they've still injured themselves playing osu. That is fact.
autoteleology
I bet if you asked them, they don't regret what they've given to be the best. The people at the very top always make sacrifices that seem unworthy to the people who didn't want it as bad. But I bet if you wanted it as bad as they did, it would be worth it.

It's all about your life priorities. Anyone who is at the top of anything has given up almost everything else just to get that one thing. In the end, you don't want it as bad as they do, so you'll never reach that level.
Yuudachi-kun
And I'm still going to judge it as pants on head retarded because once you injure yourself your ability to actually play diminishes rather than playing less and more steadily over a long period of time. Where's thelewa been in the last year? Oh yeah, right.
autoteleology
The only thing you've established is that it's not worth it to you. It's their body, they can use and abuse it as they wish. It can't be that stupid if it at least got them what they wanted.

I would be willing to bet that a huge amount of people at the top level of this game have hurt themselves at some point. The human body has limits. Once you get to their level, and get there without straining your body, you can tell us all about how their method of getting to the top was stupid. But you haven't shown there's a better way.
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

The only thing you've established is that it's not worth it to you. It's their body, they can use and abuse it as they wish.

I would be willing to bet that a huge amount of people at the top level of this game have hurt themselves at some point. The human body has limits. Once you get to their level, and get there without straining your body, you can tell us all about how their method of getting to the top was stupid. But you haven't shown there's a better way.
I don't even know what we're arguing about. I've just been saying I'm going to judge you if you get RSI from osu as retarded and I don't care how you feel about your body or how good you are at osu.
autoteleology
Well, that's just kind of ignorant. Don't really know what else to say about that.
Yuudachi-kun
Call of Duty
autoteleology
Did I hurt your feelings by calling your opinion ignorant? So sorry. Sometimes the truth hurts. Try to judge people a little less.
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

Did I hurt your feelings by calling your opinion ignorant? So sorry. Sometimes the truth hurts. Try to judge people a little less.
Not really? I don't even care if you think I'm "ignorant or not." It's not going to affect how I judge them. I'm making a joke about how a year ago you posted the call of duty video or something since we were essentially done.
autoteleology
Well, it apparently butt bothered you enough you had to stoop to the level of halfheartedly troll me, that seems like an excellent indicator ;)

Also arguing with you about this is a waste of my time since I don't think you are capable of teaching anyone anything here, so I'm done
Yuudachi-kun

Philosofikal wrote:

Well, it apparently butt bothered you enough you had to stoop to the level of halfheartedly troll me, that seems like an excellent indicator ;)

Also arguing with you about this is a waste of my time since I don't think you are capable of teaching anyone anything here, so I'm done
Actually the conversation was over at that point. What else is there to add?

Here's something to teach: If you don't want to be retarded and get RSI, stop playing osu so god damn much especially when it starts to hurt.