Signups are Closed.

Stream: https://www.twitch.tv/osuukcc
Brackets and Schedule: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Public Discord Server: https://discord.gg/015L81yikU471EbTK

Rules
You must be in the top 25000 to play.
UK staff are allowed to play.
The tiebreaker will be freemod.
If a player fails to show up for the allocated time, after 10 minutes the player will forfeit the match.
If a player can't make their allocated time, they can ask for a reschedule as long as both players can agree on a time.
Rematches happen in the event of software or hardware failure, or when a player disconnects unintentionally that could have potentially won the map. The final say on rematches goes to the referee of the match.
Any other unexpected happenings are handled at the moderating party's discretion.

Score v1 will be used.
The order of warmup picks, bans and map picks will be decided by a !roll, the highest roll going first for all three.
Warmup maps must be 4 minutes of drain time or less.
Freemod maps can be played No mod, HD, HR or HDHR.
For the qualifying stages, there will be one ban per player.
From the groups onwards, there will be two bans per player.
For the warmups, the mode will be Head to Head. For the tournament picks Team Vs would be used.
The referee is not to participate in the match.

The tournament matches will be drawn on weekends, the exact schedule for that to be discussed and figured out. Matches can however be scheduled for any day in the week as long as there is a referee available to supervise.

Schedule
All scheduled matches are on this sheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1024727612

Signups End on June 12th.
June 13th: Map pools are released and matches drawn (hopefully on stream) and scheduled.
June 18/19: Round of 128, Best of 5
June 25/26: Round of 64, Best of 5
July 2/3: Group Stage (Round of 32), Best of 7
July 9/10: Round of 16, Best of 7
July 16/17: Round of 8, Losers' bracket rounds 1+2, Best of 9
July 23/24: Round of 4, Losers' bracket rounds 3+4, Best of 9
July 30/31: Winners final, Losers' bracket round 5 and final, Best of 11
August 6/7: Grand Final, Best of 13

Mappools
Link to all pools: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

Qualifiers:
4 Nomod
2 Hidden
2 Hard Rock
2 Double Time
2 Free Mod
1 Tiebreaker

Groups to Semi-Finals:
6 Nomod
3 Hidden
3 Hard Rock
3 Double Time
3 Free Mod
1 Tiebreaker

Finals:
8 Nomod
4 Hidden
4 Hard Rock
4 Double Time
4 Free Mod
1 Tiebreaker

Organisers: Bubbleman, Jerome
Referees: AlexDark69, RevRoadster, OPJames, Daxxor, dong, Yazzehh, minorman4, _Easy_, SteffoST, Sobriquet, Linins, -Konner-, Zainny, Demon, Currently Searching!
Streamers: Bubbleman, Zainny.
Commentary: Bubbleman, Jerome, Doomsday, MrSisterFister, Mafham, Rime.
Map Selectors: Wilchq, Bubbleman, Jerome, Tohka Yatogami, Sobriquet.
Graphic Designer: Pygmypuffy
Jerome
👌
SourLy_old
👌
Josh
👌
helix
👌
Summer Solstice

Josh wrote:

👌

SourLy wrote:

👌

Helix wrote:

👌

Jerome wrote:

👌
👌
KiTeaa
👌
Te Amo
Isnt there a uk tournament every 3 months xd
Gl players xd
Xim
👌
MoeYandere
:)
uee
:D
witchcult
8-)
Raiku
sign me up"!
vidya
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
DeletedUser_3905941
👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀👌👀 good shit go౦ԁ sHit👌 thats ✔ some good👌👌shit right👌👌th 👌 ere👌👌👌 right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self 💯 i say so 💯 thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ💯 👌👌 👌НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ👌 👌👌 👌 💯 👌 👀 👀 👀 👌👌Good shit
Jerome
Let's not have Loctav close this thread as well ok? :D
Linins
👌 dis gon be good shit 👌👌👌
EphemeralFetish
Good shit lads
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
What is the general consensus about changing the bracket to a Group Stage Round of 64, then moving on from the round of 32 with a losers' bracket? As it is, it doesn't look like we're filling 128 spots.
AlexDark69

Bubbleman wrote:

What is the general consensus about changing the bracket to a Group Stage Round of 64, then moving on from the round of 32 with a losers' bracket? As it is, it doesn't look like we're filling 128 spots.
If you think we won't hit 128 players soon enough then just go for 64. We don't actually have that many signed up at this moment but maybe more will join soon.
Desired

Bubbleman wrote:

Advertise more then, it's lucky I actually found this when browsing cause I'd have had no idea.
Pelzio

Bubbleman wrote:

If it comes down to it, you can always link the thread to some random people in the country rankings ;p
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
Announcement: Dates are about to be added to the schedule on the first post, they will be after the exam period (hopefully) so there's no extra stress on people.

----------------------

Desired wrote:

Bubbleman wrote:

Advertise more then, it's lucky I actually found this when browsing cause I'd have had no idea.

Pelzio wrote:

Bubbleman wrote:

If it comes down to it, you can always link the thread to some random people in the country rankings ;p
I hate doing that sort of thing, feels like I'm bothering people :c

Will do though.
Electovoid

Bubbleman wrote:

Announcement: Dates are about to be added to the schedule on the first post, they will be after the exam period (hopefully) so there's no extra stress on people.
Im glad that was taken in to consideration with the dates -

hype! :D
witchcult

Pelzio wrote:

Bubbleman wrote:

portallife did this for most of his tournaments and got good turnouts, its a good shout if u want a large tournament
Scootawoo
Hope I'm not too late for the signups :D

👌

Edit: Could also referee matches if you need any more, I referee'd matches during OUKT5
Toran
We're back in business boys

👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌👌
Thundur
Count me i-
Electovoid
This tournament seems really quiet - any updates on being a 64 or 128 tournament?

There is no activity on this forum and its worrying -

If you need more members, you could email news@ppy.sh about the tournament existing
In an osu weekly they did mention country based tournaments that were happening - Im sure they may do the same for this one if you ask (:

EDIT; Signups end in two days it would be nice to have an update :c
KiwiBanany
sign me up!!!
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
Update to the first post, signups end tomorrow at midnight GMT - I hadn't realised I'd forgotten a time.

Also, we're evidently not filling 128 spaces unless we have a massive signup wave. I'm not going to turn people who've already signed up away, and instead I'm going to use the first week to host a sort of 'qualifying' round within the qualifying stage (Go figure). I plan to take everyone seeded 17 and below and randomly draw two people together until I have enough matches that the result of the first week means there's 64 players left to play. It will be an arse to display properly on the bracket, but it's better than turning people away at this late stage in signups.

It basically means this: There are currently 73 players signed up. I'd take 18 people seeded below 16 and have them play with the round of 128 pool, with 9 players going through from that. This then means that there's 64 people to play the next round of qualification.

Is this alright? Is there anything I've missed? Keep spreading the word guys :D
worst fl player
xD
TehDragonGuy
Now signups are over and done with, any further news on the drawing of the brackets?
Topic Starter
Bubbleman
Going live at https://www.twitch.tv/osuukcc in a few moments for the drawing of the qualifiers! Come join us!
Jerome
Doomsday wins over Spare in an epic match going 7-3, 7-4! Thank you to everyone involved and we hope to see you all again soon.

Feel free to watch the VOD at https://www.twitch.tv/osuukcc/v/82438908!