p/5582301#p5582301
Need opinion on questionable matter
Kimitakari
p/5584480
Less than 24 hours between placing a bubble and qualify
Ashton
Hardest two diffs

( Insane + StaR's Insane )

Have rhythm issues, and overspaced jumps. Where the song is less intense there is big spacing, where the song is really intense there is less spacing. Overall the hardest diff's last 10 seconds need a remap in rhythm, because it completely is just 1/2 spam, more in the modpost.

Link: https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/t/505627/start=90 (scroll down to my post)
Mun
t/505627

This map has too many issues! As mentioned in the post above me, there are lots of spacing emphasis errors, and the cutting of the mp3/video is also suboptimal. Insane, StaR's Insane, and Light Insane all have these issues to different degrees.
Not only does this not conform to any of the standards of quality that have grown to be respected in the ranking process, but it even holds unrankable elements that have been repeatedly overlooked.
Nozhomi
p/5587626

Spacing inconsistencies, and pattern emphasis / build-up issues overall.
Ascendance
p/5594559 unrecognizable difficulty naming, difficulty naming provides no sense of linear progression as to what difficulty each word represents.
Underforest
^same map, I suspect that BPM is half time
Spaghetti
CrystilonZ
p/5596027
Burai-ish slider to manipulate slider velocity in Insane
not completely sure tho
BounceBabe
p/5585411 no further discussion on a valid spread issue that i raised before it got ranked. Normal feels too easy for the spread.
Ascendance
various hitsound and quality issues

p/5600607
Worm_old_1

posted wrong place most likely, disregard.
Kyouren
p/5603974#p5603974

That should be "Koi no Jumyou(TV Ver.)" without space!
Ashton
https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5607600#p5607600

artist metadata issues (post right above me)

also hardest diff has spacing inconsistencies and one hitsound seems weird.
vipto
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/400300

blue dragons mod from the previous dq was not properly responded to. https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5489214
Hulas mod also wasnt properly adressed. "ok add"

https://osu.ppy.sh/forum/p/5524971
Raiden
p/5617596 same map as above ^

seems like there was not an appropriate response to mods, plus some newly added concerns
Low
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/517598 (concern was brought up previously but brushed off at t/509002/start=105 )

missing a difficulty labeled as "Hard". i know star rating is not the be all end all say to a map's actual difficulty, but the ranking criteria explicitly states that you have to have a difficulty spread that does not skip any difficulties (barring either Easy or Normal). i've seen maps get unqualified for doing something similar to this in the past, so i'm just posting here to see what others think
Shiirn
Star rating is a poor metric, and one that does not accurately respect the actually difficulty spread applied in that map. Advanced itself contains many 1/2s, but is underweighted due to the usage of sliders and lack of spacing variance. Hard has minor variance in spacing and slightly more 1/2 clicks in a row. In fact, Hard specifically had the more strenuous strings of 1/2 circles changed to include sliders at detriment to the rhythmic consistency specifically to make it easier to play (A technique that does not, in fact, lower star rating much, if at all).

Plus, Logic's diff is literally 0.01 away from having the Hard icon. What's the problem with that? Don't degrade yourself by only looking at the icons shown and just assuming they're perfect representations of the difficulty spread.

Try looking at the map as well. That's a good start.

I "brushed off" the comment as Stjpa had already summarized my feelings, and the feelings of any rational mapper or modder, on the matter, in the post before mine - Advanced has plenty of 1/2 already, Hard isn't that much of a logical step up, but star rating is catapulted forward simply due to the spacing variances used.

It's also considered good form to post your concerns in the beatmap thread so they can be addressed there without appearing to be uncalled for, since you didn't do so I'm replying here.
Low
i haven't looked at the map due to not being able to access a computer at the moment, so i can't be sure about the spread from my perspective. either way, even if i had seen the map, i still would have made this post regardless of the playable spread. i am merely pointing out the technically unrankable aspect of the set, that being a difficulty labeled "H" is missing, and there is a jump from N to I. i have seen a mapset previously get unqualified for an issue similar to this even though the spread was fine enough by playing standards, so i just wanted to see what others (specifically more QATs) thought about this.

i didn't post in the thread about it because it appeared to have already been brought up recently, so i figured posting again about it would be redundant even though i wanted to bring up the issue again. duly noted for the next time, i suppose.

sorry for using the term "brushed off" as well. definitely not the connotation i intended to convey; i just couldn't think of a better term in the moment
Deif

Low wrote:

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/517598 (concern was brought up previously but brushed off at t/509002/start=105 )

missing a difficulty labeled as "Hard". i know star rating is not the be all end all say to a map's actual difficulty, but the ranking criteria explicitly states that you have to have a difficulty spread that does not skip any difficulties (barring either Easy or Normal). i've seen maps get unqualified for doing something similar to this in the past, so i'm just posting here to see what others think
I'll explain this further, since there's not enough place in the previous post.

The report is totally invalid. We're talking about a far-from-being-perfect SR system. The current rule says:

Ranking Criteria wrote:

The difficulties in the mapset must be in a consecutive order. Easy or Normal can be skipped if the gap in the star rating spread allows it. The order can be seen in the chart below. If your mapset has two difficulties, one of them cannot be an Insane or Expert. The lowest difficulty must be below 2.0 stars. The difficulty level of Taiko-specific and osu!mania-specific difficulties must also follow a well-designed spread and might contain a Hard and Insane only, if there are standard difficulties present. In CtB, the spread evaluation is upon the BNs discretion. The difficulty spread is determined by the map's star rating.
There is no part where it says that "ENHIX icons must appear consecutively in your mapset". Advanced doesn't get a H icon by 0.02 stars and Hard is just slightly over it by 0.01 stars. As long as the beatmap has an appropriated spread (and in this case, it's a balanced one) there is no need to DQ by such a minimal difference to please everyone's OCD.

You should've have posted in the thread about this issue and more importantly you should've tested the beatmap in before to avoid jumping into such conclusions. This is not the place to discuss this so contact me via Discord/in-game if you have further questions about this matter.

Let's keep the reports rolling /o/
fartownik
p/5629657

Would love if someone backed me up with my point or at least confirm to the mapper that it's correct
ZiRoX
p/5632422

This mod wasn't addressed, which goes against the CoC.
Xinnoh
p/5635992#p5635992

Edge dash issues, delete my accidental extra posts if you can do that
Kyouren
https://osu.ppy.sh/s/429436

The mapper forget add "Cory in the House" in source!
Chaoslitz
riffy
p/5645709

the black bars in the collab insane diff are unintended, should be a quick fix
Natsu
p/5647443

An offscreen object and several suggestions that seems valid to me, especially the comboing at the normal diff
Avena
Mel's Extra: small reading issue.
Stella's Insane: heavily concerning gameplay and reading issues, also there is an overall lack of balance inside the difficulty itself. Overall quality can be heavily improved to bring the diff on par with the rest of the mapset.
p/5653290
Venix
t/501698

Combo colour 7 is inconsisent (look at Ren's Insane)
0,0,255 On all other diffs this colour is 0,0,128
Rivals_7
p/5658048
reported since the mapper seems wanna take their map down for an unsnap issues

edit: done by blocko
Ashton
Natsu
p/5659915 misleading difficulty name, I can't know who mapped it and also I don't think Insanextra is something acceptable.
Nivrad00
w_tre respect for AT&HU - Schur's Theorem
t/279201/start=0

Incorrect snap at 00:14:316 (14316|3,14356|4,14397|5) - and 00:55:829 (55829|3,55870|4,55910|5) - on Another. Should be 1/6 :|

p/5661260 Here's Kawawa's post pointing it out

EDIT: DQed, thanks Blocko
-Nya-
p/5664590/

Not really asking for a DQ here, but I just want someone to explain to me how it's acceptable to only map the chorus/climax of a song and try to let it qualify as a worthy map. The original is only 1:19 which is short already so I don't really understand this.
IamKwaN
I could only find the 32 second version though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6hC5d6ETmo
There is another 1:19 version?

I should have replied in the map thread lol
Anyways, move to the map thread to discuss if you want to continue.
-Nya-

IamKwaN wrote:

I could only find the 32 second version though.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N6hC5d6ETmo
There is another 1:19 version?

I should have replied in the map thread lol
Anyways, move to the map thread to discuss if you want to continue.
Mugiwara sent the link to the original version in the thread, but it's fine, lol. No need to discuss further. This just made me frown and that doesn't usually happen.
C00L
hey o/

p/5677095/

Unsnapped object : o

quick fix i guess
Battle
t/390176/start=90

ongoing discussion on the map regarding hp in the mapset
show more