forum

noob skinning question

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
dGeist
I've been using the default skin for a long time and I figured that I need a more transparent and dark skin. I'm interested in this skin but I have no idea of its name.

http://puu.sh/mDvGL/914f1cda43.osk

I would be directed to a link instead if i click on it. So, how do I search and get it or do i copy the code and make a new osk file from it?
AdventTechno
That link should bring up your download prompt or auto download without a prompt. If not use a different browser or try to Right Click > Save as. When I was brought to my download prompt the name the download was given was "ReesesPuffs+Skin+v1.osk". For future reference, the name of the skin will most likely be what the actual download is called, what the auto-generated folder is called in osu!/Skins after you open it in OSU!, or inside the Skin.ini file (can open as text) under name or author. Hope this helps :D.

(Oh and the .osk file is actually just a .zip file so if you rename it to a .zip you can extract it yourself and move it to osu!/Skins. Naming it .osk will tell osu! that this is a OSU! Skin File ['o'su 'sk'in: "osk"] and it'll open OSU! and start importing it for you automatically :))
Topic Starter
dGeist
Thank u very much! :D