forum

Eiffel 65 - Move Your Body (Nightcore Mix)

posted
Total Posts
show more
XBlader_old

rotioN wrote:

star
NIIIIIIIIIIccccccce
BexyChobo
nice map
really like magic's diff ^.^

star~

BexyChobo
Valetine_old
Geile Map :D
Phish_old
Schade das ich nicht gleich 5 Sterne geben kann ._.
meine neue lieblingsmap :3
star~ (of course)
Jenny
Me likez map + bild ._.
*Sternchen ins Heftchen kleb*
IIgv it ranked or approved, me wantz!
ziin
[general]
I'm not going to nazi, but there's plenty of areas which you should take a look at (01:48:298 (2) - on normal for example). Nazi mods are best left to yourself, and it shows that you care about making a perfect map.
Rename default-x, comma, percent, etc... to "score-x" etc...
I have 2 osb files in mine. Delete them both and do a full submit if you have 2 in yours. (otherwise it's not required, just good form).

[normal]
00:18:927 (1) - way too high. It is underneath the life bar. Very bad. In general, keep things inside the grid, try not to have the circles/sliders overlap the edge more than 2-4 grids.

[hard]
00:29:360 (2,5) - I don't agree with making up rhythms and putting notes in where they don't exist in the song unless you have a really good reason.
01:12:845 (1) - this is the only blue tick note I agree with so far, and there's a few more spots later.

[magic]
same as hard, I don't agree with mapping silence. I would take out the blue tick notes and put in jumps instead.

good enough for my star.
Anonymus_old
Well mapped :p
+ 1*
PsychoSkill
Nice jojo :*
Sanji
Star ;)
HeatKai
change bpm to 162.470

why need to use " 162.469 " -_-
Lidan
star~
Nozox
nice map my friend ;)
Luneko
Here's my Easy diff ^^
Hitsounds arent that good xD
But its ok IMO

Download: Eiffel 65 - Move Your Body (Nightcore Mix) (ShadowSoul) [KillerRind's Easy].osu
Hyguys
He just asked his german friends to star his map... orz
Fabi
Good!
Nadina120
8-)
Magicphoenix

Hyguys wrote:

He just asked his german friends to star his map... orz
No, they are doing it themselves...
Flanster
:)
Pedobear_old
star :P
Shael_old
no bg?
J U D G E
Nightcore~
Kurohige_old
star ;)
OnosakiHito
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees
Pereira006
sorry dealy anyway

hello~~

General

1. you skin spinner is 763x763 just unrank try size to 666x666
  2. hard, and Lunatic Neko's Easy don't have sourçe pleasse make same all sourçe "Nightcore"
  3. Kiai time are inconsistency for all diff pleasse make same all diff
Some Suggestions
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lunatic Neko's Easy
  1. You song Setup on Difficult the HP and OD are 0 is not fine pleasse try this http://puu.sh/fdCC or make you owm ok
    don't try 0
stuff cool
Hard

1. 00:26:870 (4) - put new combo and at 00:27:608 (1) - remove new combo and 00:28:716 (4) - put new combo and at 00:29:085 (1) - remove new combo like this http://puu.sh/fdP6 IMO most better gameplay
  2. 00:43:671 (1,2) - this 2.00x is too hard catch i feel like insane will better if 1.50x or 1.00x like you did at 00:37:947 (4,5) that most better
    if this diff is hard not insane imo
  3. 01:09:703 (1,2) - this is not perfect stack because are 0.01 pleasse tru 0.00x
  4. 01:21:519 (1,2) - ^ same
  5. 01:45:705 (1,2) - same happened 00:43:671 (1,2)
  6. 02:25:031 (1,2,3,4,5) - IMO the 1.00x spacing is too hard play for this, will most better if 0.06x that really relax and most good gameplay for hard like this htt://puu.sh/fdUJ don't worry about spacing because this stream 0.06x is just for hard anyway if you fix this you have fix spacing at 02:25:585 (6) if you not like try slider repeat like you did at 02:36:847 (1) IMO
  7. 02:57:525 (2) - grid 1 down to make symentric with 02:56:787 (1) or intentional? also if you fix this you need fix spacing at 02:58:079 (3)
stuff cool
Ono's Taiko Oni

1. I don't mod taiko but you on Song Setup "Colours" http://puu.sh/fdWe another diff's are active so you have active here too to make all same diff pleasse
  2. 00:01:761 (1) - click here if you see is new combo right? but look this http://puu.sh/fdWw pleasse put New combo manually like this http://puu.sh/fdWG pleasse this just unrank
stuff cool huh i don't play taiko orz
Magic's Moves

1. the AR ho god too many note appear pleasse AR +1 will most better read
stuff aswome
that all i think but pleasse fix the general and taiko diff
sorry my suck eng :) good luck and bye bye
Jenny
previous BG was nic0ar
Tony
all looks good to me
Ranked~
Awesome right? :D
Deltaswing
Hello!

Sorry, I can hardly speak English.

--------

[Magic's Moves]

•AR+1 or not
•00:39:701 (1,1) - new combo?

--------

They are very interesting maps :)
Topic Starter
ShadowSoul

Tony wrote:

all looks good to me
Ranked~
Awesome right? :D
Yay :3
Jenny
Please use another BG; this one was already used in one of Natteke's old maps, try to evade BG-duplication on not-related maps(-ets)