forum

How do you play?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
Since I started playing osu I changed my playstyle bunch of times.. But now I have 2 differents ones actually I only have 1 since my tablet didn't arrived yet..

Currently I use Keyboard and Mouse.

But my doubt is: I use my Middle Finger as Main and my Index one when I have to combo, is that good or is better using Index one instead of middle?
Which finger do you use as main?
:?: :?:
Yuudachi-kun
Index as main but it sucks and middle is superior but I cant start 1/4's with middle and Imm too lazy to force myself to change to middle tapping except for long 1/2 only sections
DeathHydra

Wolfierawr wrote:

But my doubt is: I use my Middle Finger as Main and my Index one when I have to combo, is that good or is better using Index one instead of middle?
Doesn't matter. Use that if you are comfortable with it.

I also use my middle finger as main
Yuudachi-kun

DeathAdderz wrote:

Wolfierawr wrote:

Doesn't matter. Use that if you are comfortable with it.

I also use my middle finger as main
How can you sinply say it doesn't matter full stop? i'm more comfortable with my index overall but my middle is better because I can tap faster, longer, and aim better when using it compared to index. That's why in every 270+ singletap only thing I do I use middle but any normal map with 1/4 sections I have to use index.

It matters.
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
I can aim better with my index but my brain is "hooked" on using my middle finger as main..
N0thingSpecial
Trackpad master race

OT: depends, for me middle is main but when I have stamina problems I alternate, or just simply switch to index for main.
DeathHydra

Khelly wrote:

-snip-
Okay let me change the wording.

Use anything that feels better to you. It differs from person to person so find out which finger is better for you to be the main finger.
based god lil b
ithgyu
click the big osu circle, click play, click solo, select a song
Alpgh367

II Jelli II wrote:

click the big osu circle, click play, click solo, select a song
Our playstyles are identical :o
ithgyu
stay true on the path to greatness my friend
Topic Starter
Wolfierawr
very good