Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

DeathAdderz wrote:

I think everyone knows that tbh
Who
FuZ
you still suck
DeathHydra
I mean everyone knows that you are copying that first time hard map clear thread

Edit : damn these 2 same avatars, kinda confusing for a moment
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

FuZ wrote:

you still suck

Better than you at ctb
Hamster Only
Wait you made another thread just to parody that thread from yesterday, clogging up the forums.

Where is the report function? MOD PLS
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

HamsterCurry wrote:

Wait you made another thread just to parody that thread from yesterday, clogging up the forums.

Gnr is already clogging up the arteries of the forums
N0thingSpecial

Khelly wrote:

HamsterCurry wrote:

Gnr is already clogging up the arteries of the forums
I'm assuming OT is the big tumour of the forum
chainpullz

HamsterCurry wrote:

A) nobody cares besides yourself
B) there is already a YouTube thread for that
C) there is also your user page where the only traffic will be people who *might* care.

Forums are for discussion. If you aren't looking to start a discussion that's what off-topic subforum is for.
-from the great chainpullz yesterday

but grats. 7 stars is really something
Fwiw, if I wasn't asleep I would have posted something similar here. As soon as any of these posts are deemed "acceptable" the subforum will simply be flooded with them.
Barusamikosu
JUST

hehe
KanoSet
RIP DRUM DRUM
Xyrus_old_1

DeathAdderz wrote:

I mean everyone knows that you are copying that first time hard map clear thread

Edit : damn these 2 same avatars, kinda confusing for a moment
It starts with copying threads, it progresses to copying avatars...WHERE WILL THIS MADNESS END?!!! :?
winber1
tbh i just fc'd my first 10star map today with auto
7ambda
C) there is also your user page where the only traffic will be people who *might* care.

Forums are for discussion. If you aren't looking to start a discussion that's what off-topic subforum is for.
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

Rilene wrote:

requesting off topic subforum
Upskirt
I passed tutorial? Edgy enough?
winber1

Khelly wrote:

Rilene wrote:

requesting off topic subforum
even they won't accept us
StephOsu

StephOsu wrote:

gratz now git gud skrub
WOW YOU ARE SO GOOD WOW HOW CAN I BE AS GOOD AS YOU
I hope that no one sees this but my mom use your cursor as vibrator
Rilene

winber1 wrote:

tbh i just fc'd my first 10star map today with auto
Sylveon
well done :D
Sylveon

F1r3tar wrote:

stfu scrub
Il take comments like the above from people like chainpullz, but I hella sure won't take it from people who have been playing a year and have >500 forum comments. ESP when its already been said. there was no need to say it again. but idk, maybe you felt special.

lol this post isnt even about me :P. something about scrubs saying noone cares to someone who is infinity better then them gets my blood boiling a little. like get back in YO place son
Helyana
[self-deleted]
7ambda

Sylveon wrote:

stfu scrub
Il take comments like the above from people like chainpullz, but I hella sure won't take it from people who have been playing a year and have >500 forum comments. ESP when its already been said. there was no need to say it again. but idk, maybe you felt special.

lol this post isnt even about me :P. something about scrubs saying noone cares to someone who is infinity better then them gets my blood boiling a little. like get back in YO place son
stfu scrub
Il take comments like the above from people like chainpullz, but I hella sure won't take it from people who have been playing for two years and have <300 forum comments. ESP when its already been said. there was no need to say it again. but idk, maybe you felt special.
ithgyu
this is actually a really cool play, i so fucking wish i could do this
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

this is actually a really cool play, i so fucking wish i could do this
I wish I could HR.

Trade places?

ithgyu
easier to practice hr than it is to build that much speed :((((((((((((((
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

II Jelli II wrote:

easier to practice hr than it is to build that much speed :((((((((((((((

Quite the opposite imo. Speed is easy; it's just physical exercise. But I can't improve acc unless I mentally concentrate on it for long periods of time and that's harder.
ithgyu
i get faster so slowly :3
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun
Train those left arm mussels. No thought, just do.
winber1
just as streaming becomes a subconscious thing you can do withotu much thought, so is being able to accuracy properly. you're gonna have to concentrate for both when you're trying to git gud with either of them tbh.
Redon
ithgyu

Khelly wrote:

Train those left arm mussels. No thought, just do.
will do sir, started to go to gym a few weeks ago and i think its helping me get faster. still dont think ill be able to get as fast as you any time soon xD
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

winber1 wrote:

just as streaming becomes a subconscious thing you can do withotu much thought, so is being able to accuracy properly. you're gonna have to concentrate for both when you're trying to git gud with either of them tbh.
I don't remember experiencing this for streaming. When I got that sub 100 ur 97% 4 miss on kneesocks hr the entire time I played it felt like my mind was completely zen and I couldn't focus on anything or even think until the song was over which made aim really hard. It felt unnatural and bad.
otoed1
I can't stream without focusing on actual respectable streams. Then again I suck at streaming. I still don't understand why aim is worth the pp it is imo, its sooooo easy compared to acc and streaming.
chainpullz

Khelly wrote:

winber1 wrote:

I don't remember experiencing this for streaming. When I got that sub 100 ur 97% 4 miss on kneesocks hr the entire time I played it felt like my mind was completely zen and I couldn't focus on anything or even think until the song was over which made aim really hard. It felt unnatural and bad.
Your aim is probably unnatural tbh. It's actually a lot easier to react if you are relaxed (assuming you aren't at complete rest). If your muscles are already in a state of tension then there isn't much room to flex and accelerate. This is speaking from a martial arts perspective.
Hvick711
Filthy DT farmer
>:D
Topic Starter
Yuudachi-kun

chainpullz wrote:

Your aim is probably unnatural tbh. It's actually a lot easier to react if you are relaxed (assuming you aren't at complete rest). If your muscles are already in a state of tension then there isn't much room to flex and accelerate. This is speaking from a martial arts perspective.
I am actually always completely tense when the bpm bumps up against my limit which is 270-300 now.

For 240 bpm I'm not even that tense anymore it's great.
Endaris

winber1 wrote:

I feel like it's hard to physically exercise for speed when you're subconsciously very aware of accuracy as it will feel like a constant letdown.
Mostly a mental block though that can be overcome by a lot of practice or avoided by being Baru.
E m i
Am I Baru
show more