1. osu! forums
  2. Beatmaps
  3. Ranked/Approved Beatmaps
show more
posted
Already checked by previous request. Look fine to me. Let it Qualified
posted

smallboat wrote:

Already checked by previous request. Look fine to me. Let it Qualified
謝船爺:3
posted
Woah, gave my kudos the same day it got qualified. Good stuff :) Grats Aliom  \[ッ]/ 
posted
Metadata is bad


from http://netogenoyome.com/goods/cd/openingtheme.html

the <> thing is only used on Instrumental song so this should be fixed



Also artist is Luce Twinkle Wink☆ (Romanised: Luce Twinkle Wink*)
posted
Not sure why people tend not to copy and paste what I have written in the metadata checks requested by them.

IamKwaN wrote:

Subject: Luce Twinkle Wink - 1st Love Story

Unicode Title: 1st Love Story<TV size>
Romanised Title: 1st Love Story <TV size>
Unicode Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink☆
Romanised Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink*
Source: ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った?
Unicode Title: 1st Love Story <TV size>
Romanised Title: 1st Love Story <TV size>
Unicode Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink☆
Romanised Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink*
Source: ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った?
Title: 1st Love Story TV size
Unicode Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink☆
Romanised Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink*
Source: ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った?


References:
http://puu.sh/oZyHa/6cf9b2337a.png from https://luce-twinkle-wink.com/discography]
http://puu.sh/oZyIg/7806528b68.png from http://db2.nbcuni.co.jp/contents/hp0004 ... oCon=33184
http://puu.sh/oZyIY/6eabd2859c.png from http://netogenoyome.com/goods/cd/openingtheme.html
http://puu.sh/oZyJX/d4c87809b5.png from http://netogenoyome.com/goods/cd/openingtheme.html

Good luck!
posted

IamKwaN wrote:

Not sure why people tend not to copy and paste what I have written in the metadata checks requested by them.

IamKwaN wrote:

Subject: Luce Twinkle Wink - 1st Love Story

Unicode Title: 1st Love Story<TV size>
Romanised Title: 1st Love Story <TV size>
Unicode Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink☆
Romanised Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink*
Source: ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った?
Unicode Title: 1st Love Story <TV size>
Romanised Title: 1st Love Story <TV size>
Unicode Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink☆
Romanised Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink*
Source: ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った?
Title: 1st Love Story TV size
Unicode Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink☆
Romanised Artist: Luce Twinkle Wink*
Source: ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った?


References:
http://puu.sh/oZyHa/6cf9b2337a.png from https://luce-twinkle-wink.com/discography]
http://puu.sh/oZyIg/7806528b68.png from http://db2.nbcuni.co.jp/contents/hp0004 ... oCon=33184
http://puu.sh/oZyIY/6eabd2859c.png from http://netogenoyome.com/goods/cd/openingtheme.html
http://puu.sh/oZyJX/d4c87809b5.png from http://netogenoyome.com/goods/cd/openingtheme.html

Good luck!
我的錯啊QAQ.....駿馬大老爺給的東西我竟然沒看清楚....
謝謝駿馬>.<
posted
Rebubbled
posted
I already qualified something today.
posted
Should I help you?
posted

Sonnyc wrote:

I already qualified something today.
sorry Sonnyc and smallboat
Sorry,it is my wrong to hurt you!QAQ
posted

Yuii- wrote:

Should I help you?
yes QAQ
posted
I was asking Sonnyc cause he qualified it and I was kinda waiting for his reply haha.

Anyway, just a really really short mod:

00:32:123 (1) - (on Easy) What is this following? Haha. What do you think about something like http://puu.sh/pioJn/5dfaf93e2c.jpg ?
01:05:069 (4,5) - (on Hard) Can you avoid this stack? It's literally the only stack you use on the Kiais and it's kinda sad to only use one, I'd definitely split them.

(I would also like to tell Karen something but he isn't here, sooo nevermind).
posted

Yuii- wrote:

I was asking Sonnyc cause he qualified it and I was kinda waiting for his reply haha.

Anyway, just a really really short mod:

00:32:123 (1) - (on Easy) What is this following? Haha. What do you think about something like http://puu.sh/pioJn/5dfaf93e2c.jpg ?good idea~~ fixed this:3
01:05:069 (4,5) - (on Hard) Can you avoid this stack? It's literally the only stack you use on the Kiais and it's kinda sad to only use one, I'd definitely split them. sorry,this i am not fixed...

(I would also like to tell Karen something but he isn't here, sooo nevermind).
thank you mod:3
posted
Before it goes again, something about metadata needs to be fixed after a discsuusion with IamKwaN.

On romanised artist, there doesn't need to add " * ", just use Luce Twinkle Wink, but unicode artist keeps the ☆ in it.

posted

Fycho wrote:

Before it goes again, something about metadata needs to be fixed after a discsuusion with IamKwaN.

On romanised artist, there doesn't need to add " * ", just use Luce Twinkle Wink, but unicode artist keeps the ☆ in it.

ok fixed~
posted
Nominated.
posted
Re-qualified again.
Please sign in to reply.