forum

I JUST BEAT MY FIRST HARD MAP

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
IM SO HAPPY OMLLLLL

i'm gonna put a link up to the replay soon

now, granted, i got a B, BUT I STILL PASSED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
chainpullz

roshan117 wrote:

IM SO HAPPY OMLLLLL

i'm gonna put a link up to the replay soon

now, granted, i got a B, BUT I STILL PASSED YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
A) nobody cares besides yourself
B) there is already a YouTube thread for that
C) there is also your user page where the only traffic will be people who *might* care.

Forums are for discussion. If you aren't looking to start a discussion that's what off-topic subforum is for.
Rilene
requesting off topic subforum
Yuudachi-kun
"Hards"
StephOsu
gratz now git gud skrub
FreshSheet
Come on guys, he's happy he achieved one of his goals. Were none of you ever happy when you accomplished a goal?

Congratz man, keep at it.
7ambda
https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/commen ... hread_114/

FreshSheet wrote:

Come on guys, he's happy he achieved one of his goals. Were none of you ever happy when you accomplished a goal?

Yeah, but it's not like anyone actually cares. Did anyone care when I passed my first hard with a C?
FreshSheet

F1r3tar wrote:

https://www.reddit.com/r/osugame/comments/4f43qz/weekly_achievement_and_help_thread_114/

FreshSheet wrote:

Yeah, but it's not like anyone actually cares. Did anyone care when I passed my first hard with a C?
Probably not, the same when nobody cared what I did. But is that the reason to bash him for being excited about it?
repr1se
Congrats, keep it up!

chainpullz wrote:

A) nobody cares besides yourself
B) there is already a YouTube thread for that
C) there is also your user page where the only traffic will be people who *might* care.

Forums are for discussion. If you aren't looking to start a discussion that's what off-topic subforum is for.
well someones hostile
7ambda

FreshSheet wrote:

Probably not, the same when nobody cared what I did. But is that the reason to bash him for being excited about it?
G&R is not a friendly place.
StephOsu

F1r3tar wrote:

G&R is not a friendly place.
Royce551
Well,Congratulations then!
-Makishima S-
My goal - FC Algebra incomputable and Camelia Dreamless wanderer (kappa)
Impossible in this year.
N0thingSpecial

FreshSheet wrote:

F1r3tar wrote:

Yes and he's gonna learn that anyways, might as well tell him now. Someone's gotta be an asshole otherwise he'll get bashed by actual assholes

OT: Gratz
Mahogany
Good job OP! <3
Rurree
Congrats OP, just ignore the hostility. Focus on the star rating though not the difficulty name because it doesn't really matter.

Keep going at it.
KanoSet
this not rly a place to write your dairy/achievements hype.. srsly read the subfourm rules guys
anyways, gz op :D
uberpancake

KanoSet wrote:

this not rly a place to write your dairy
Arla minimjölk. Fite me :^)
KanoSet

uberpancake wrote:

KanoSet wrote:

this not rly a place to write your dairy
Arla minimjölk. Fite me :^)
"Arla fat milk" weather you or google translate don't make sense tbh cuz i don't drink milk
Helyana
[self-deleted]
show more