forum

The Youth of America in a Nutshell

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
stop being so gay GOD

seriously though, if anyone in my school finds out i play this and like anime, well

lets just say i would be dead meat
Mahogany
My school knows I watch my little pony and they're totally fine with it so that's cool
Topic Starter
roshan117

Mahogany wrote:

My school knows I watch my little pony and they're totally fine with it so that's cool
if you went to my school and they found that out, they would beat you to a pulp on the spot
Mahogany
Every day I appreciate how tolerant my school is
laport
In a nutshell:
Topic Starter
roshan117

laport wrote:

In a nutshell:
replace the healthy ass food with a giant bag of potato chips and the drinks with starbucks
Foxtrot
"caring about other people's opinions"
-Makishima S-
Burgers...
Shohei Ohtani
Woah there, BUCKEROO!!! Yeehaw, I dang never ain't heard of that one, lil doggie! 'Preciate the nice lil commentary yer makin' on our fixins. lemme send old Macintosh back to the stables 'fore I fix ya'll up some kentucky fried mac and cheese, and let ya'll talk 'bout how you dang gone thought of this one!!!!!!!
Topic Starter
roshan117

Reditum wrote:

Woah there, BUCKEROO!!! Yeehaw, I dang never ain't heard of that one, lil doggie! 'Preciate the nice lil commentary yer makin' on our fixins. lemme send old Macintosh back to the stables 'fore I fix ya'll up some kentucky fried mac and cheese, and let ya'll talk 'bout how you dang gone thought of this one!!!!!!!
rednecks
hapiPlonz
go england woo?

Just kidding, everyone's a chav and smokes a lot. white people try to rap and be gangster whilst you're trying to maintain an education
ColdTooth

Mahogany wrote:

completely same

Also, really? Watching anime makes your school hate you? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously? You're seriously funny. There's obviously worse fandoms out there like my little pony.
B1rd
You could come here and complain on a weaboo circle-clicking game forum,

or you could stop being a little faggot, son.
Lacrimae

B1rd wrote:

stop being a little faggot
fixed
fat pear
dont you dare tell me to stop being a litl fagot
Topic Starter
roshan117

ColdTooth wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

completely same

Also, really? Watching anime makes your school hate you? HAHAHAHAHAHA

Seriously? You're seriously funny. There's obviously worse fandoms out there like my little pony.
I am dead serious lol
autoteleology

roshan117 wrote:

seriously though, if anyone in my school finds out i play this and like anime
When you get out of school hopefully you will realize how little everyone else's opinion matters