forum

Your opinion on Fairy Tail?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
roshan117
Fairy Tail is my favorite anime, but I know a lot of people hate it, so what are you guys' opinions?
Thesureone
Now I wouldn't say I hate it.. But I do dislike it. Simply because of how predictable, it is if that makes sense. There's not a lot of fear of a character actually being in danger if you know what I mean. It's just one them no matter what happens, they'll always make it out in one piece.
Zafufu

Thesureone wrote:

Now I wouldn't say I hate it.. But I do dislike it. Simply because of how predictable, it is if that makes sense. There's not a lot of fear of a character actually being in danger if you know what I mean. It's just one them no matter what happens, they'll always make it out in one piece.
Even though I've enjoyed about 120 eps I've seen so far, I'll have to agree with the fear part. Despite having a huge focus on conflicts and actions, it just doesn't feel as suspenseful when they aren't willing to make the battles matter in terms of who wins/loses. Though the only time I almost stopped watching was when (spoiler for eps around 72-96) they brought back one the only dead characters (Lisanna) in a rather anti-climatic fashion. However, I still enjoyed it enough to last over 120 eps and own a portion on DVd/blu-ray. xD And if I hated it, I'd feel that I would only be hating it for being popular, because despite the flaws it's not anything crap tier. Oh, and don't let the haters bother you. lol (Spoiler for eps around 72-96) Since we're on the topic, who else here loves the Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy team? : D I really hope to see more of that whenever I decide to continue.
Cinia Arctica
Long animes tend to lose plot,character development, and good story. Fairly tale has basically just lost everything. I feel like shorter animes can keep you more excited and satisfied than long ongoing ones. Saying this I despise fairy tale with a passion. Just my opinion doe
Zain Sugieres
Roshan you're even here...
OT: Nice animu
Nub1

OmGkEk wrote:

Long animes tend to lose plot,character development, and good story.
Yep.
Yandere-P
Typical life commitment anime. I neither like it or dislike it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lacrimae

OmGkEk wrote:

that's why i can't stand most long anime
Gumpy
Stopped at ep25 after the 300th fire punch attack
Topic Starter
roshan117

Zafufu wrote:

Thesureone wrote:

Even though I've enjoyed about 120 eps I've seen so far, I'll have to agree with the fear part. Despite having a huge focus on conflicts and actions, it just doesn't feel as suspenseful when they aren't willing to make the battles matter in terms of who wins/loses. Though the only time I almost stopped watching was when (spoiler for eps around 72-96) they brought back one the only dead characters (Lisanna) in a rather anti-climatic fashion. However, I still enjoyed it enough to last over 120 eps and own a portion on DVd/blu-ray. xD And if I hated it, I'd feel that I would only be hating it for being popular, because despite the flaws it's not anything crap tier. Oh, and don't let the haters bother you. lol (Spoiler for eps around 72-96) Since we're on the topic, who else here loves the Natsu/Gajeel/Wendy team? : D I really hope to see more of that whenever I decide to continue.
Yaaas I love that team! I hope to see more of them in the next season!
Topic Starter
roshan117

Zain Sugieres wrote:

Roshan you're even here...
OT: Nice animu
Well when I'm not in off topic im not an idiot

lol
KatouMegumi
Honestly, just another Naruto. Dropped at ep 80 (check my MAL), even considering I enjoyed it first time watching anime.
Long animes like DBZ or Naruto tend to became boring. (And now, imagine why they are making 13 episodes animes nowadays.)
Kyozoru
for me i can't see the scenes, i see oppais
Meah
Finished s1 (175eps?) and dropped season 2 at the 15th episode.
FT's quite good I think.
Hibiya-chan

Lacrimae wrote:

OmGkEk wrote:

that's why i can't stand most long anime
The reason I haven't even watched a long anime yet episode by episode (except Pokemon)

Fizzn wrote:

(And now, imagine why they are making 13 episodes animes nowadays.)
They're not making 13 episode animes on purpose tho.
Tae
No.

Power of friendship.
LukaXGAMErs
So many plot armor. It kinda annoys me..
Like the scenes where you should be dead ALREADY. It's a powerful magic but you didn't die because of the friendship thingy. >.>
Yep, power of friendship.
ciara_old_1
I used to love Fairy Tail until like episode 60-70. I guess I lost interest overall and I felt that I was forcing myself to watch it.
Rurree
Naruto has a better and more interesting storyline.
Byle
BORING..........ZzZzZzZzZzZ
Hacccchan
too predictable
jinico

Gumpyyy wrote:

Stopped at ep25 after the 300th fire punch attack
Same tbh
Guri
i think i m the only one who never saw fairy tail :D
imjustbob
Fairy tail, very entertaining and not requiring any complex thinking. 9/10. I do hope it gets a 3rd season , for now it's been a good run Natsu and Lucy.
taikiX5
I only love the manga and Fairy Tail anime before 2014.
Rio-

taikiX5 wrote:

I only love the manga and Fairy Tail anime before 2014.
dude, same...
The Anime is just weird after that (imo, maybe because I like the older style better).

I kinda liked the manga until Tartaros arc, after that it's quite boring to read.
kidamiku
I like Fairy Tail, it´s funny, exciting ( i just started watching) and sometimes sad, but then Holy power of friendship saves the day.
I ship Gajeel x Levy kyaaaa they are together so kawaii :)