i still think this whole presidential campaign is a meme

sadly i know its not :(
Rurree

[ Jyris ] wrote:

i still think this whole presidential campaign is a meme

sadly i know its not :(
stay strong
[skittlepop]
i really don't like hillary but at this point voting for her is the best i can do

it kind of sucks because i'm 18 and i had always been excited to vote but now i'm voting for someone i don't even like that much
DeletedUser_6709840

[skittlepop] wrote:

i really don't like hillary but at this point voting for her is the best i can do

it kind of sucks because i'm 18 and i had always been excited to vote but now i'm voting for someone i don't even like that much
Same, but when it comes to what way you wanna get rekt, it's best to go with the so called 'lesser evil". I wish Bernie was the nominee or someone else.
Yuudachi-kun
It's great because I'm 19 and now I get to vote for someone I like a real lot.
Razzy
all these DNC speeches sound like empty promises

"Hillary will fight against Wall Street and the TPP!" Warren says... Never mind that she's in the pocket of Wall Street and supported the TPP...

I'm just waiting for the big reveal that this whole dumpster fire of an election cycle is a huge lead-up to the revival of Punk'd
tryingtobe_old
Jesus christ will this thread ever die?
DeletedUser_6709840

tryingtobe wrote:

I dont know
Yuudachi-kun
Not until president trump is officially elected
SaigonAlice

Khelly wrote:

theres really no need to reiterate. everyone can see your signature just fine.
Foxtrot

Khelly wrote:

Not with Mike Pence
DeletedUser_6709840
This farce with Trump has gone too far. Same with Hillary. The country is looking doomed.
Rurree

RoseusJaeger wrote:

tryingtobe wrote:

I dont know
It won't.
Endaris

RoseusJaeger wrote:

This farce with Trump has gone too far. Same with Hillary. The country is looking doomed.
:'D
Do you mean "this world" instead? Considering the US' traditionally aggressive foreign policy...
Faust
No refunds allowed.

Engage the Taco Bowls.

Build the Wall.
EmbEro
trump daddy
make me build a wall
Navizel
Fuck no refunds. Barney Sandals should give the donations back equally. It doesn't matter if one person donated $10000 he should receive the same amount as the person who donated $50. People who didn't donate should also get the same amount as the people who donated.

DeletedUser_6709840

Endaris wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

:'D
Do you mean "this world" instead? Considering the US' traditionally aggressive foreign policy...
Agreed, it's completely ridiculous.
Kyoukoh
rip.
Navizel
hi trudeau
Faust
Kyoukoh
sup
Ephemeral
hey that's pretty good
Mahogany
ok when the fuck are these people actually elected it feels like this campaign bullshit has been running for like a year by now
Rurree

Mahogany wrote:

ok when the fuck are these people actually elected it feels like this campaign bullshit has been running for like a year by now
Election starts on November 8.

Faust wrote:

:))))))))))
Railey2

Faust wrote:

this is nice
Rurree
Navizel
DeletedUser_6709840
lol wut
Faust
Ephemeral
never hopefully

personally i'm gunning for obama revealing that he's some sort of lich and is completely immortal and will remain the president of the united states until some intrepid explorer unearths his phylactery in kenya or w/e the fuck he's supposed to be born from
Zain Sugieres
He can't even stay a president anymore, he already was in control 2 times.
Ephemeral
OH SO THAT'S THE ISSUE YOU DRAW WITH THAT SITUATION

THAT A QUASI-IMMORTAL UNDEAD CREATURE BEING THE UNITED STATES PRESIDENT FOR MORE THAN 2 TERMS IS THE ISSUE

OK THEN
DeletedUser_6709840
X'D that response
piruchan
Ephemeral has the best response
Mahogany

Rurree wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

Election starts on November 8.
Why the fuck is everyone campaigning so hard so early for so long????????
show more