posted
Total Posts
show more
Matrix
xd
DeletedUser_6709840

Matrix wrote:

"your country" you are in it too buddy.

you are actually getting really annoying, im going to ignore every post you make. like seriously, why are you trying to join this argument?
I hate my country for being the piece of crap that it is and I don't have the money to leave it.
People like you irritate me because you're one of the reasons our country sucks.
Yuudachi-kun
I wanna move to England
Mahogany

Khelly wrote:

Tooth since when you could vote in american elections?
Since never, I can vote in my own country's elections.

Matrix wrote:

you are in france, good luck voting.
Not in france, I can vote fine, thanks. Do you seriously think this is a french flag? Have you gone to school at all? How am I supposed to take you seriously like this?

Matrix wrote:

you still ignored what i said about religion, the terrorism isnt the problem.
the religion itself believes in killing gays(which is only one of many terrible things).
if you bring in a bunch of people who are for a certain religion, your laws will start to change. eventually you will start seeing sharia law.
you are still being pretty ignorant.
Nah, because despite what they seem to tell you, not every muslim is an extremist suicide bomber, friend. I agree that the extremists must be kept out or eliminated in some way, but putting a blanket ban on immigration from these countries is really fucking stupid, because there are plenty of individuals who would integrate fine, and it's going to do nothing but fuck up the US's relations with other countries irreparably.

Matrix wrote:

you are actually getting really annoying, im going to ignore every post you make. like seriously, why are you trying to join this argument?
"Ugh your points make sense and I can't refute them, just gonna insult you instead"
DeletedUser_6709840

Khelly wrote:

I love how in CURRENT YEAR race doesn't have to be a basis for being racist
We're talking about definition wise but otherwise, I wouldn't consider it racist.
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Khelly wrote:

I love how in CURRENT YEAR race doesn't have to be a basis for being racist
We're talking about definition wise but otherwise, I wouldn't consider it racist.
Why would something not based on race fit the definition for racist
DeletedUser_6709840

Khelly wrote:

Why would something not based on race fit the definition for racist
I got lost in the conversation, but I think where I was going for was that it was the generalization of a group of people. It's not racist but it would be prejudice.
Matrix
xd
Mahogany
I think he's probably questioning it on the basis of are Taiko players a "race" or if it's not "racism" and rather "class-ism" or something

Like if you said "All koreans are smelly" that's racist, if you said "all women are smelly" that's sexist, what's the "ist" version for taiko players???? Because that is the definition of racism but not necessarily the race part

Matrix wrote:

looked blue instead of green, i know what the french flag looks like i only looked over at it for a second.
you know nothing about muslims, its pretty evident. you probably didnt even watch the video i sent you in my first post.
the guy basically asked them if they were ok with killing gays and litterally all of them raised their hands.
every argument you make fucking sucks, you look like a moron. its pretty funny
These excuses, lmao. The Irish flag looks absolutely nothing like the French flag, and there's no excuse for mistaking the two.

I know plenty about muslims, Religion studies are mandatory for three years in Secondary School here, and Islam was the main focus of my course.

It's hilarious to be called a moron by someone who can't fucking tell the difference between Orange and Red, or Green and Blue, what a hypocrite.
DeletedUser_6709840

Mahogany wrote:

I think he's probably questioning it on the basis of are Taiko players a "race" or if it's not "racism" and rather "class-ism" or something

Like if you said "All koreans are smelly" that's racist, if you said "all women are smelly" that's sexist, what's the "ist" version for taiko players???? Because that is the definition of racism but not necessarily the race part
Yeah, I think it would be more classism but I had gotten lost because of all the conversation happening at once.

But the definition of classism read as this "prejudice against or in favor of people belonging to a particular social class."

So, idk what to tell ya.
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

How about this:

You say "People who eat curry are smelly"

Many Indians eat curry

You say "A lot of Indians are smelly" >> In this case your reasoning is from the first statement that isn't based on anything but an action people do and not race itself. It just turns out that a lot of people of that race partake in that activity

Is it racist then?
Mahogany
When you put it like that, I'm unsure, and can't really say.

Though there's a lot to be said for the difference between saying "Indians are smelly" and "A lot of Indians are smelly" in terms of what sort of meaning you're conveying.
Matrix
i wonder how people can say things like "youre the reason your country is bad" and blah blah blah
but they think we should let illegal immigrants in and not kick them out because its racist

this chat gave me alot of laughs but ive gotta go for now. il be back to argue more later ! so make sure to have a big long message for me to laugh about !

quick edit:
wtf are you guys talking about now xD
DeletedUser_6709840

Matrix wrote:

i wonder how people can say things like "youre the reason your country is bad" and blah blah blah
but they think we should let illegal immigrants in and not kick them out because its racist

this chat gave me alot of laughs but ive gotta go for now. il be back to argue more later ! so make sure to have a big long message for me to laugh about !

quick edit:
wtf are you guys talking about now xD

It's not kicking out illegal immigrants that's racist, it's how most people who want them gone go about it that is and Donald Trump is a prime example of that.
Razzy
I come back from cooking and there's already three new pages of this thread

jesus christ this is why I usually don't bother
DeletedUser_6709840

Teffammie Maye wrote:

RIP my friend
Yuudachi-kun

Teffammie Maye wrote:

Will you bake me something
Rilene

Teffammie Maye wrote:

crispy oatmeal cookie please
Navizel
why is this thread still alive. I thought we already agreed that Trump is superior uwu
DeletedUser_6709840

Navizel wrote:

why is this thread still alive. I thought we already agreed that Trump is superior uwu
Not everyone, me included. I still think he's trash.
Navizel

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Not everyone, me included. I still think he's trash.
takes one to know one

get memed
DeletedUser_6709840
Have I ever denied being trash? No, I haven't.
Yuudachi-kun
I agree
Meah
Is Trump really that good?
DeletedUser_6709840

Meah wrote:

Is Trump really that good?
He's not, imo at least because I don't want a country controlled by a man who doesn't understand that how to coexist with other nations and that's for starters.
Yuudachi-kun
I want a country controlled by a man that puts his nation first and doesn't feel he has to bow down to others.
DeletedUser_6709840

Khelly wrote:

I want a country controlled by a man that puts his nation first and doesn't feel he has to bow down to others.
That would be ideal if that man wasn't doing it in a way that isolates us from the rest of the world and presents himself as a racist, even if it's unintentional.
Yuudachi-kun
Pretty soon someone will say "I don't like that book" and be called racist. It's soon to be a filler word.
DeletedUser_6709840

Khelly wrote:

Pretty soon someone will say "I don't like that book" and be called racist. It's soon to be a filler word.
I don't get how you came to that silly conclusion from me saying that Trump presents himself as a racist.
Yuudachi-kun
I'm not responding to you but expressing a thought I had a few pages back when Tooth said that any generalisations are racist even though they could be not based on, you know, actual race
DeletedUser_6709840

Khelly wrote:

I'm not responding to you but expressing a thought I had a few pages back when Tooth said that any generalisations are racist even though they could be not based on, you know, actual race
Alright, that makes more sense
Yuudachi-kun

DeletedUser_6709840
Cringe
Yuudachi-kun

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Cringe
Im waiting for Stefan to lock this thread
DeletedUser_6709840

Khelly wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Cringe
Im waiting for Stefan to lock this thread
Same
Faust
Just doing my part.

Navizel
hey faust which route in A-1 is the best and why is Azumi's
Yuudachi-kun

Navizel wrote:

hey faust which route in A-1 is the best and why is Azumi's
The A1 is a motorway
Navizel
i thought it's a paper size
Faust
Let's see.

Personally, I like Benkei's the best.
It has everything. It's the real meat of the A-1 fan-disc imo. (But everyone knows that)

Sayaka if you like the little sister types.
Good character introduction/expansion that progresses nicely into a relationship. Short & sweet.

I skipped Azumi because I have no interest at the moment, but will get to it on a future date.

B E N K E I
A P P R E C I A T I O N
N O W
show more