forum

Your opinion on American Politics?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
roshan117
ok guys this is the kind of ads we get in the U.S. (and in my state) - i think katie mcginty is running for the senate or something

if ur in the U.S., idk if u get these commercials in ur state, but i know i get them a TON in my state

presidential commercials are exactly like these too

get out while u can
Yuudachi-kun
I forgot American Politics doesn't just equal the presidental election
Topic Starter
roshan117

Khelly wrote:

I forgot American Politics doesn't just equal the presidental election
its easy to forget lol
Izzywing
I'm not a fan of either Trump or HRC and it's kinda unfortunate that I'll have to choose between one of them in November. I'm leaning Clinton for now.

The biggest reason I'm probably going to vote Clinton is because of the Supreme Court.

I hate how she's basically corrupt as fuck, but Trump isn't really that much better in that regard.

The whole thing is a shitfest. Politics sucks :C
Faust
>Supreme Court
>Corrupt as fuck

??????????
Navizel

Hobbes2 wrote:

I hate how she's basically corrupt as fuck, but Trump isn't really that much better in that regard.
lol

also hi Faust
I like your Benkei pic
Endaris
what politics
I thought the economy's lobby rules the country regardless of who's president.
Faust
You don't think Hillary ought to be impeached ?

EDIT: Yo, nice delete there ^
Aomi

Faust wrote:

You don't think Hillary ought to be impeached ?

EDIT: Yo, nice delete there ^
oh faust, you sly dog ;)
Intelli
Hitlery is so establishment it hurts

daddy is gonna make america great again
Matrix
xd
Mahogany
I still have no idea what a liberal is, but yeah, you can make america great again without being a racist cunt
Matrix
xd
Razzy

Matrix wrote:

people like you are why this country might actually collapse.
so... outside observers then?
DeletedUser_6709840
Trump proves himself to be at least bigoted with the blanket statements he makes about muslims and the fact he wants to build a wall that will solve nothing when it comes to immigration. He's off his rocker if he thinks he can accomplish any of his statements.
Mahogany

Matrix wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

I still have no idea what a liberal is, but yeah, you can make america great again without being a racist cunt
so who told you he was racist?
Myself, because I've listened to the shit he spews and made my own independent judgements as to the man's character.

Matrix wrote:

i would love to argue with you but i already know how it will turn out.
Translation: "I have no real arguments and absolutely no desire to see the world from anyone else's viewpoint yet will continue to push my own upon others and deride those who disagree"
This is exactly what I hate about the cancerous vocal side of trump supporters
Yuudachi-kun
That's literally what I hear from the other side
SaintHarlequinn
My explanation of US politics: "Everything sucks and I wanna leave".

Bernie endorsed Clinton and I'm a bit salted about that, but I'm probably gonna write him in or vote Green Party. I can't vote for Trump nor Hillary without feeling disgusting.

Terrible first voting year for me. I wanna move but it's not that easy, especially since I'm already pretty well set for my college enrollment here and I don't make any money on my own yet aside from babysitting and that's not gonna get me far.

*unfortunate trombone sounds*
Navizel

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Trump proves himself to be at least bigoted with the blanket statements he makes about muslims and the fact he wants to build a wall that will solve nothing when it comes to immigration. He's off his rocker if he thinks he can accomplish any of his statements.

Mahogany wrote:

Translation: "I have no real arguments and absolutely no desire to see the world from anyone else's viewpoint yet will continue to push my own upon others and deride those who disagree"
This is exactly what I hate about the cancerous vocal side of bernie/hillary supporters
Intelli
Sums up my views on Trump:

also praise milo our lord and savior
Navizel
I'd turn gay for Milo tbh
Matrix
xd
Faust
You get bonus points for having an avatar from Deep-sea Prisoner.
Matrix

Faust wrote:

You get bonus points for having an avatar from Deep-sea Prisoner.
il give you points for having cute avatar.(please dont change it to a male, il get beheaded by the muslims if liberals take over)
Faust
Benkei is a babe, yes.

I don't remember clearly, but that's from Wadanohara & The Great Blue Sea ? Been years.
Matrix

Faust wrote:

Benkei is a babe, yes.

I don't remember clearly, but that's from Wadanohara & The Great Blue Sea ? Been years.
yup, i havent gotten around to playing the game yet, but this avatar is for a collab my friend has.

keeps bugging me to play it so il do it soon xD(chronola if you are reading this hi)
Faust
Still waiting on General Hashasky's Great Adventure to be released.

Taking ages.
ZekeyHache
Mahogany

Matrix wrote:

heres one, have you seen what muslim countries look like? all of the horrible things that go on? ok now imagine a country being inflated with muslims. you know what will change? your laws are going to start to change, your culture will start to change. eventually our country could end up like theirs. heres a fun fact about hillary clinton. she wants to bring in loads of muslims, but isnt she for all those gay and lesbian people? she claims she is anyways. did you know if you are found out to be gay in a muslim country, you could be punished by death?
the fuck are you going on about? I have a strong dislike for this muslim bullshit too. Hilary Clinton? I don't like or support Hilary Clinton either. Why are you telling me this?

Matrix wrote:

incase you didnt know muslims are already being flooded into the country, my point for trump is that he actually acknowledges the problem and wants to deport them
Regardless of your stance or solution to these problems, holding a bigoted stance like Trump does will only cause damage while doing this. In my opinion, the best way to solve this problem is just to prevent further immigration and leave those who are already there, there.
I can see the argument behind deportation, but if you were to deport them, at least don't do it while being an absolute cunt.

Matrix wrote:

i bet you dont even know how much money a year they cost us in tax dollars(which btw is over 100 billion dollars).
Do you have a fucking clue how much the US government spends on military projects

It is far more than they spend on immgirants. If you're going to be complaining about a waste of tax money, you seriously need to be complaining about arms first.

I find it fucking unbelievable that the US spends so much tax money on Arms and they seem to be fine with it, yet free education and healthcare are so far away.

Matrix wrote:

il bet you listen to the shitty media on the internet
I try my best to access news of both sides. I try my best to construct the most rational, unbiased view of both sides that I can, by reading sources from both sides of the conversation.

However, it's really difficult to do that when I'm finding it really hard to find a Trump supporter who isn't unbearable and can rationally and respectfully explain their opinions on the matter to me in the most unbiased, truthful and straightforwards manner they can.
I mean, fuck, just look at /r/TheDonald. They started up /r/Hilaryforprison for fuck's sake. How am I supposed to find a rational person in that pile of shit?
And yeah, /r/Sandersforpresident is pretty sad too, but at least I don't feel like wanting to punch someone everytime I see it in /r/all

Matrix wrote:

also you litterally told me you dont even know what a liberal is, that actually tells me you dont even know the basics of politics.
All I know about a "liberal" is that it's one "side" of American politics (Which in my opinion is really fucking stupid) and all this just gives the me impression that people can't think for themselves and create their own stance.

You've proven my point already here, when I say I'm anti-trump, you've automatically assumed I'm pro-hilary, pro-immigration and pro-muslim. That's really fucking stupid. I think rampant, unchecked immigration is really fucking stupid, I also really dislike hilary, and I honestly think that part of the muslim population can go fuck themselves until they learn to accept and integrate into other cultures, else they're not fucking welcome.

Are American people not allowed to have an independent opinion that doesn't fit into one of these two "sides" or something? Because that's the vibe you're giving me. I can have a legitimate stance on this bullshit without choosing one of these two predetermined "sides".

And no, not knowing the real meaning of a word does not discredit me at all, because it has very little relevance to my stances and opinions.

Matrix wrote:

i could argue with you for a very long time, but i dont need to speak to an ignorant bastard who has an unhealthy obsession with touching himself to a picture of a pony. im pretty open to logical discussions if you are good at making points but as i said, i already know how it will turn out with you.
Ayy lmao now this is just hilarious
Razzy

Mahogany wrote:

the fuck are you going on about? I have a strong dislike for this muslim bullshit too. Hilary Clinton? I don't like or support Hilary Clinton either. Why are you telling me this?
Don't you know? On the Internet, criticizing someone means that you automatically support their opponent. You can't dislike Trump if you're not a paid shill for Hillary! /s
Matrix
xd
DeletedUser_6709840
*facepalms at this thread now*
Yuudachi-kun
I haven't read any post in here in ever
Matrix
xd
Mahogany

Matrix wrote:

i really dont understand how you can try to argue against some things im saying by stating other problems that need to be acknowledged, and these problems just so happen to be things donald trump litterally PLANS to fix.
So you're saying he's going to solve actual problems, like healthcare and education? Really? Because I think that money is just going to get hopelessly pumped back into the worthless sinkhole that is the military budget, and he's yet to prove otherwise.

Matrix wrote:

this just kills me, i love how alot of peoples points for donald trump usually is something along the lines of "hes a prick"
Do you have any idea what the role of a president is?

A president is literally a fucking representative of a country. If that representative is a cunt, that's a really REALLY negative trait which is a MASSIVE problem. The fuck do they teach you in school?

Matrix wrote:

judging by what you have tried to argue so far, you really dont know much about this and highly base your opinion on the man off of what you have seen on the crappy media. give me a real reason to dislike him and maybe il actually listen to you, but you have still failed to make a point that even comes close to changing my mind.
>Implying you've tried to understand anything I've read
>Implying you're open to change or reason

I have plenty of information to make an educated judgement on his trump's character.
Razzy
Ugh, I'm gonna regret taking the bait.

First of all, while it's true you never explicitly called him a Hillary supporter, you certainly did word it as if the only possible viewpoints he can take are pro-Trump and pro-Hillary, and not, you know, neither. Why else would you bring her up in your defense?

Secondly, I haven't even talked to this guy.

Also, you're one to call me stupid when you can't even punctuate and capitalize properly, but that's none of my business...
Railey2
hahahaha

everyone who has a different political opinion than me is a retarded bigot hahaha

I'm gonna make an impenetrable argument now without providing sources or illustrating my point in a way that it can be refuted without my opponents spending a considerable amount of time on reducing my statements to something that is quantifiable, because most of the shit I say is general and vague.

On the other side: If I say something against candidate A, I must automatically be in favor of the complete opposite side, there is nothing in between.

I hate political discussions so much.
Matrix
xd
Railey2
see?

That's not how rational discourse works.You aren't interested in learning something about the other persons view, so you might as well not talk to each other. Thanks for wasting everyone's time. And now go away and be ashamed.

Also, how smart you are for writing these messages in so little time. I am impressed, honestly. Teach me please.
Aomi
when did this turn into a grammar and capitalization war
show more