forum

Your opinion on American Politics?

posted
Total Posts
show more
Faust
Navizel

repr1se wrote:

Well it's been ages since I was last here, but I'll give an update on my opinion on American Politics.

Trump is a clown and defrauded the poor.

Hillary rigged the Democrat Primary election and conspired with the Democratic National Convention so she would win (and she did win).

So...

who the fuck do i vote for now

how can i move to canada

do i need to illegally immigrate to canada

or do i say im muslim escaping trump and gain political asylum

or should i kill myself and turn into a computer program
Trudeau likes Islam soo... and that's considering he supports homosexuals which is really ironic just like liberalism itself
repr1se

Navizel wrote:

Trudeau likes Islam soo... and that's considering he supports homosexuals which is really ironic just like liberalism itself
I'm not catching your logic.

I'm atheist, like Christianity and support LGBT rights. I don't see any irony.
AutoMedic

repr1se wrote:

I'm atheist
Mogsy

SaigonAlice wrote:

khelly do you know what racism is? its when one race of people are really mean to another race of people to the point in which whole populations are massacred. i know it can prove a very very very hard concept to grasp for those with the mental maturity of a twelve year old but please understand
also is when bullshit that justifies discrimination and violence towards a race/various races gets internalized and ingrained into policy

systematic racism is a huge thing in the US

Navizel wrote:

because tolerance of different religions that practice differing ideals is such irony

why bother being equal when we can just be reactionary about every little thing that threatens old straight white men or benefits a marginalized group of people[/sarcasm]

oh wait this is osu so everything involving actually-marginalized groups gets you labeled an "SJW feminazi cuck" (plz label me as such then b/c using shit like that should disqualify you from engaging in political discussion)

i agree to disagree on politics but i've seen way too much gross shit that passes for justification in this thread

tho i'll easily say that while Canada has its own problems, moving to Canada during the current political climate of the US made me dread coming back
Navizel
alright.

sjw feminazi cuck

there. man that was easier. phew. I even refused to say it but whatever

I came from a third world shithole myself so I don't really care about these white supremacy and so-called marginalized people but go ahead. It's just that Islam belongs to the bad side and so is third-wave feminism. But that doesn't really matter is it

last edit: memes memes and memes
repr1se

AutoMedic wrote:

[box]
[/box]
Should start a new thread, if there isn't one already.

Mogsworth wrote:

also is when bullshit that justifies discrimination and violence towards a race/various races gets internalized and ingrained into policy
When a minority race gets arrested and sentenced for longer than caucasians for the same crime, that's a problem.

oh wait this is osu so everything involving actually-marginalized groups gets you labeled an "SJW feminazi cuck" (plz label me as such then b/c using shit like that should disqualify you from engaging in political discussion)
Agree. Politics should be about politics. Also cuck doesn't qualify as an insult to someone, because no one knows what that means except for those that watch it.
Navizel
oh yeah by the way, can someone explain to a person with english as second language what tolerance is

repr1se

Navizel wrote:

oh yeah by the way, can someone explain to a person with english as second language what tolerance is

And your point is?

There are bad apples everywhere. Shitty people everywhere. Get over it. It's not limited to just one person or group.
Navizel
ayy lmao
Yuudachi-kun
Tolerance is magically ignoring the actions of a group of people and trying to find faults elsewhere while never addressing the issue or placing blame on the person who did said action.
Navizel

Khelly wrote:

Tolerance is magically ignoring the actions of a group of people and trying to find faults elsewhere while never addressing the issue or placing blame on the person who did said action.
would this classify as tolerance then?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... 1-orlando/
Yuudachi-kun

Navizel wrote:

Khelly wrote:

would this classify as tolerance then?
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government ... 1-orlando/
Yes but they suddenly became intolerant when they backtracked on their word and released the entire thing.

https://www.fbi.gov/tampa/press-release ... b-shooting
Outline
I wanna join in.

The left oppresses people who support the people that they don't by calling them racist, sexist, bigoted, and misogynistic.

>hurr durr ur 14
stfu
B1rd

Mogsworth wrote:

If you're talking about systemic racism against whites then you're very right, I can think of many instances of Whites being discriminated against due to things like affirmative action and racial quotas.

because tolerance of different religions that practice differing ideals is such irony

why bother being equal when we can just be reactionary about every little thing that threatens old straight white men or benefits a marginalized group of people[/sarcasm]

i agree to disagree on politics but i've seen way too much gross shit that passes for justification in this thread

tho i'll easily say that while Canada has its own problems, moving to Canada during the current political climate of the US made me dread coming back
You refuse to see the link between Islam and terrorism and can't see the contradiction of tolerating a religion that is intolerant of our society and its views. You spout nonsense such as systemic racism without any evidence whatsoever, you hate on 'straight white men' and blame them for everything even when it was a bunch of gays that died recently.

That's pretty much the colloquial definition of a SJW feminist cuck.

repr1se wrote:

And your point is?

There are bad apples everywhere. Shitty people everywhere. Get over it. It's not limited to just one person or group.
Except that it is. How many Trump supporters have you seen committing violence and disturbing other candidates' rallies? Do you see Trump supporters patting themselves on the back when they succeed in using violence to silence the people they don't like? I'm sure you could find a few examples but this is dwarfed by the numbers of people on the left doing such things. You can't excuse a group that condones violence and then blame it on the individuals.

When a minority race gets arrested and sentenced for longer than caucasians for the same crime, that's a problem.
Well blacks commit the most crime per person to a large degree so it makes sense why this is the case.

Navizel wrote:

Tolerance means allow something without acting against it. Usually this is implies that the thing being tolerated is objectionable in some way.
Outline
i hate cis male skum i hop they kys themselves and all die
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Except that it is. How many Trump supporters have you seen committing violence and disturbing other candidates' rallies?
I've seen none of that from either side. What I HAVE seen, though, is Trump supporters faking being attacked to cause an uproar. Think that story recently where Trump supporters used a picture of a bloody woman claiming they were lynched, but it turns out the girl was an actor and it was makeup

Yeah, definitely a group of people you can believe /s
Faust
On topic:

KatouMegumi
T R U M P F O R P R E S I D E N T 2 K 1 7 P L E A S E
trump is better than obama obviously
Navizel

B1rd wrote:

Navizel wrote:

Tolerance means allow something without acting against it. Usually this is implies that the thing being tolerated is objectionable in some way.
I guess Swedish and German girls not reporting sexual harassments done by rapefugees to them is tolerance, Idk, seems like mental disorder to me.
Mogsy
people who don't understand the difference between ISIS and actual practicing Muslims are people who shouldn't be allowed to comment on "Islam's threat"

but then again this seems to be a garbage group of people who take Stormfront statistics at their word, so I'm gonna stop posting in this thread

have fun, eat up that alt-right propaganda
Navizel
meme'd
Mogsy
as president of Off Topic I promise nothing but the highest quality memes

skeletons

only skeletons

Faust
Actual skeleton party.

Yuudachi-kun
I'd rather eat up alt right propoganda than regressive left propoganda 8-)

Remember that the real victims of any teror attacks aren't the dead or their families, not the community around them, but every muslim in the world that has to deal with the aftermath - Actual fucking opinion I heard
Navizel
Yuudachi-kun
I wish someone would refuse to bake a cake for me
Navizel
another one
_handholding
And we managed to get to page 33 before the thread got derailed.

Congratulations guys, all of you!!
Faust
Still On-topic imo.
Yuudachi-kun

Kisses wrote:

This thread was a mistake and its location was a bigger one
repr1se

Khelly wrote:

Kisses wrote:

+1

Actual discussion ended at page 14
Razzy

Khelly wrote:

Kisses wrote:

probably one of the few things I've agrred with Khelly on in this thread
Yuudachi-kun
Did you play my map yet
Razzy

Khelly wrote:

Did you play my map yet
I'm still on my phone :/
Yuudachi-kun

Teffammie Maye wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Did you play my map yet
I'm still on my phone :/
Mania on the phone sounds like an idea
B1rd

Navizel wrote:

I guess Swedish and German girls not reporting sexual harassments done by rapefugees to them is tolerance, Idk, seems like mental disorder to me.
It's ironic that these are the same people accusing white males of 'rape culture' and 'rape apology'.

Mogsworth wrote:

people who don't understand the difference between ISIS and actual practicing Muslims are people who shouldn't be allowed to comment on "Islam's threat"

but then again this seems to be a garbage group of people who take Stormfront statistics at their word, so I'm gonna stop posting in this thread

have fun, eat up that alt-right propaganda
-Homosexual relationships, acts or behavior illegal in 36 Islamic countries. 10 impose the death penalty for homosexuals.
-Two thirds of all reported incidents of anti-gay violence in Amsterdam are by Muslim youths.
-As of 1999 in Iran, more than 4000 lesbians and gays had been executed since the 1979 Islamic revolution.

Source: wikiislam.net (not an alt-right site)

http://puu.sh/pALyw/42a8b97831.webm

ISIS are simply fundamentalist muslims. I understand Islam better than you, I don't ignore facts and statistics and what is written in the Qur'an to suit my ideology.

Khelly wrote:

Remember that the real victims of any teror attacks aren't the dead or their families, not the community around them, but every muslim in the world that has to deal with the aftermath - Actual fucking opinion I heard
I've heard something along these lines before

Faust
B1rd gets it.
Yuudachi-kun
Men have always been the primary victims of rape.

Men lose their wives, their mothers, their daughters in rape.

- Hillary Clinton
[ Luddish ]
I don't think that USA will go to shit just because Trump gets elected, he only seems like he wants the best for USA. Even though some things he has said are just pure stupidity.

People need to chill down a bit i feel like.
:|
show more