mx04ma
f r e e c o l l e g e
xch00F

Mahogany wrote:

Overall I pretty much hate America and Americans
same
xch00F

B1rd wrote:

Trump is the best candidate by far, he is against political correctness, and because he has his own money he is not controlled by corporations or lobbyists. He's an intelligent and strong leader, and will make America great again. Or if he doesn't he can't do a worse job than any of the other candidates will.
trump would be unequivocally one of the worst presidents this nation has ever seen
the levels of corruption would be immense
nothing would get done at all (even less than what's happening now)
I mean, he's alluded pretty fucking hard to cronyism

every single fucking bridge that america has with any foreign nation would be burnt within a matter of years

I strongly believe that trump would be the end of america as a "great country."
xch00F
if trump becomes president I would fast track my college to get my degree and apply for canadian/european work visas
xch00F
that or I'd just take a bunch of xanax and finally blow my fucking brains out
B1rd

Choofers wrote:

Because of *reasons*

Choofers wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

same
This tells me a lot.
xch00F

B1rd wrote:

Choofers wrote:

Because of *reasons*
the reasons being that anything that trump proposes to congress would not pass the vote, and any kind of veto or exec order from trump himself would be grounds for the democratic party to pursue impeachment. and the republican party wouldn't have a large issue with this. maybe some of the older, more right-wing and conservative republicans will be against impeachment, but overall, he'll get shit on by his peers.
unless of course, he buys everyone out.
which he will attempt to do by either increasing wages for all of them or he will bribe them.

Choofers wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

same
This tells me a lot.[/quote]
what does it tell you? I'm fairly cynical and nihilistic tbh
if anything, the serious prospect of suicide based on a trump presidency should tell you more
Rilene
didnt expect this thread to be a discussion
IppE

roshan117 wrote:

Id vote for bernie if i was 18
You sound like a right cuck, thank god you can't vote yet.
Lacrimae
OP is the kind of person that would agree with this:
B1rd

Choofers wrote:

if anything, the serious prospect of suicide based on a trump presidency should tell you more
It tells me you're unpatriotic and immature. No one who says they're gonna kill themselves because of some silly thing actually do it. I'm wondering what part of Trump's policy is gonna make your life so unbearable you'll have to resort to such measures.

Choofers wrote:

that or I'd just take a bunch of xanax and finally blow my fucking brains out

Choofers wrote:

if trump becomes president I would fast track my college to get my degree and apply for canadian/european work visas
Better make your choice, cause you won't be able to do both.

Choofers wrote:

the reasons being that anything that trump proposes to congress would not pass the vote, and any kind of veto or exec order from trump himself would be grounds for the democratic party to pursue impeachment. and the republican party wouldn't have a large issue with this. maybe some of the older, more right-wing and conservative republicans will be against impeachment, but overall, he'll get shit on by his peers.
unless of course, he buys everyone out.
which he will attempt to do by either increasing wages for all of them or he will bribe them.
Wouldn't it be nice to have a president giving the bribes instead of taking them for once. That is what America needs, to have the political system shook up a bit, it has stagnated for far too long. The politicians have grown complacent with their corruption and fail to represent the people, which creates dissatisfaction which is reflected with them voting the outsider populist candidate. The thing about Trump is that rather than working for the interests of whoever is doling out the cash, he is working to create a legacy for himself.

I'm sure they would try to put up some resistance but I doubt they would successfully be able to impeach him.
B1rd
OP is just going through his first leftist/secular phase.

When I was 10 I believed in high taxes/authoritarian statism too.
Kappa FrankerZ
the american two party system blows

the libertarian party always fields great candidates but these idiot brainwashed potato americans think they have to vote either republican or democrat.
Razzy
In all seriousness, it's nice to see Internet Trump supporters who aren't spouting "HAHA MAGA BUILD THE WALL TEN FEET HIGHER CENTIPEDE NIMBLE NAVIGATOR DEATH TO LOW ENERGY SJWS CUCK CUCK CUCK HITLERY BTFO" nonstop

still doesn't change my opinion that this election can't possibly end well
IppE
Well like in politics usually, you have two terrible candidates and you just need to pick the least terrible one.
xch00F

B1rd wrote:

Choofers wrote:

It tells me you're unpatriotic and immature. No one who says they're gonna kill themselves because of some silly thing actually do it. I'm wondering what part of Trump's policy is gonna make your life so unbearable you'll have to resort to such measures.
it's unpatriotic to want my country to still be a decent country?

Better make your choice, cause you won't be able to do both.
it all depends on if trump decided to push for my medical benefits from the military
aka if I'm unable to get my medications at a decent price, I might kill myself

Wouldn't it be nice to have a president giving the bribes instead of taking them for once.
ghfkjasjhgdf

That is what America needs, to have the political system shook up a bit, it has stagnated for far too long.
we don't need a revolution. we need a revamped tax plan. there are two candidates that have good tax plans as of right now, based on numerous analyses, and those candidates are sanders and cruz.
The politicians have grown complacent with their corruption and fail to represent the people, which creates dissatisfaction which is reflected with them voting the outsider populist candidate. The thing about Trump is that rather than working for the interests of whoever is doling out the cash, he is working to create a legacy for himself.
and how exactly does trump represent the people? the only people that I can think of are 1%-ers and bigots.

I'm sure they would try to put up some resistance but I doubt they would successfully be able to impeach him.
the only area that would give some resistance are ultra-conservative members of congress and the supreme court.
Flaus
vote trump to watch the world burn
Razzy

Flaus wrote:

vote trump to watch the world burn make america great again
ftfy

at least that's what reddit tells me
Yuudachi-kun

Choofers wrote:

Why don't you immigrate to Mexico
Topic Starter
roshan117

microism wrote:

why should i care it's your fault you're fucking voting for trump for some reason no one knows

i literally just said im not even old enough to vote
Topic Starter
roshan117
also holy crap i didnt expect this to become a whole discussion overnight
FuZ

roshan117 wrote:

also holy shit i didnt expect this to become a whole discussion overnight
thats exactly why politics sucks
xch00F

Khelly wrote:

Choofers wrote:

Why don't you immigrate to Mexico
because the IT industry in mexico is practically nonexistent
xch00F
also
I don't speak spanish
DeletedUser_6709840
Personally, I'm very left on most issues and want Bernie in office. That's all I have to really say on this topic. Politics is a pretty tricky discussion that leads to unnecessary flame wars.
xch00F

RoseusJaeger wrote:

Personally, I'm very left on most issues and want Bernie in office. That's all I have to really say on this topic. Politics is a pretty tricky discussion that leads to unnecessary flame wars.
bernie is naive
DeletedUser_6709840

Choofers wrote:

RoseusJaeger wrote:

bernie is naive
Maybe, but he has hope and an mindset that isn't very toxic.
xxdeathx
Bernie's policies sound good to college kids and poorer people but the amount of taxes that takes would be ridiculous. No matter what his mindset is, the things he wants to happen are never going to happen, and I doubt he's gonna win the primary against Hillary unless we get a repeat of 2008.

Donald Trump: Make America Great Again

🔥 Feel the Bern 🔥
Lacrimae

Teffammie Maye wrote:

In all seriousness, it's nice to see Internet Trump supporters who aren't spouting "HAHA MAGA BUILD THE WALL TEN FEET HIGHER CENTIPEDE NIMBLE NAVIGATOR DEATH TO LOW ENERGY SJWS CUCK CUCK CUCK HITLERY BTFO" nonstop
you forgot the classic "SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU LIBTARD CUCK"
still doesn't change my opinion on trump supporters, which are no different from SJW bernie suporters aside from ideologies
B1rd
I write a big block of text and the accidentally press the back button on my mouse. THANKS OBAMA.
mx04ma
we have to tax the rich less so that they won't bother going to the lengths they do to completely avoid paying them. Better to get 20% of a lot instead of 60% of nothing.
Horaizon-

roshan117 wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

I hate my country too, I want to move out

I would if i was 18 or older

:|
I hate my country too.

If trump became president, i don't know what will happen to the US after that
mx04ma
nothing? his inexperience and not knowing what to do will lead to, essentially, the cabinet & his advisors running the country for him. Same shit happened when arnold swarzchenegger became a governor. People thought an actor would be a good idea to put into a position of power but he had no idea what to do and so he just did everything his advisors said.

uhh i mean im 9 and what is this?
Mahogany
In my history class we have fun drawing parallels between Trump and Hitler
B1rd
Because leftists typically can't think of any better criticism than comparing someone they don't like to Hitler.
-Makishima S-

Jordan wrote:

[Taiga] wrote:

Never come to poland, at least 80% of this country are cunts and idiots.
And why? Because 80% of your country is against islamification and africanisation? Aren't Sweden and Germany a good enough example of what cultural marxism does to countries?

I've been to Poland and poles are great people.
If you want me to be 100% serious, i am anti-german because of their geneticaly shared extreme jew and polish rasism and greed. Typical german when he see polish/jew person he will act like complete last idiot and scream "KILL KILL KILL" (best scenario, there was already action that random german group of people attacked our turists becuase of nationalizm) while whole nation when they see option to greed last cent from you they will shout "KILL KILL KILL" just to get it. Germans doesn't care about people, families, etc, they only care about themselves and their money bags.Looking for actually not rasist and greddy german is like looking with a candle for a needle in a haystack. This is just a mentality what i honestly try to fix with mental doctor but while it gets better and i try to get into touch with some germans, i see next new news how to german guy "called a polish guy to go die in gas chamber because he is polish" (one of my work contractor lead a work company who sends people outside country for job so i get some shitty news from time to time).
Also there is a reason why every single german online game hubs are WORST in the world and from long times keeps number 1 in every ranking as a worst game publishing company due shitty greed (eg. Failforge, Inno games).
To cut one thing - i sound like a rasist against germans but it only triggers when a specific person act like that. There are also cool and nice people there what i respect.
Polish people from other side and in great majority fuckin idiots. They think how to steal your money bag, where to start a fist fight, being drunk 24/7 and acting cool in groups while solo they are just a shitters who will run whenever you rise your voice tone.
Swidish people from all of them are at least normal.
Mahogany

B1rd wrote:

Because leftists typically can't think of any better criticism than comparing someone they don't like to Hitler.
What the fuck even is a leftist? I don't care much for politics outside of memes.
fat pear
build a wall
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

Is this even serious
Lacrimae

Mahogany wrote:

i bet your history teacher is a SJW
show more