forum

ban everyone with pony avatars

posted
Total Posts
show more
IppE
Ban everyone with:
- Avatars not depicting anime characters.
- Avatars depicting male anime characters.
- Any avatar I don't like, basically.
dNextGen
honestly kissing/couple anime avatars should be dead by now i don't know who the fuck still thinks online "relationship" is a good idea like it was cool at first because it was challenging the social constructs that society produces while also providing minimal effort except shoving muh online gf in people's faces but like nowadays what the fuck are you doing with your life
Lacrimae

IppE wrote:

Ban everyone with:
ban all furries
FuZ
ban everyone
E m i

dNextGen wrote:

honestly kissing/couple anime avatars should be dead by now i don't know who the fuck still thinks online "relationship" is a good idea like it was cool at first because it was challenging the social constructs that society produces while also providing minimal effort except shoving muh online gf in people's faces but like nowadays what the fuck are you doing with your life
:( i'm just trying not to die
B1rd

Mahogany wrote:

Only if anime gets banned too
I'm ok with this.
Lacrimae

B1rd wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

I'm ok with this.
pls
chaee

dNextGen wrote:

s t o p t h e h a t e
IppE

chaee wrote:

s t o p t h e h a t e
m a x i m u m h a t e
-Makishima S-
Pffff

U silly
Mahogany

Lacrimae wrote:

B1rd wrote:

I'm ok with this.
pls
What?

It's a fair trade
Rilene

Mahogany wrote:

International Ban on Anime and Manga Petition
repr1se

dNextGen wrote:

I know friends with online relationships. Sometimes they're good, but more than often not. I'm with you on this one, as all women I've been with romantically have been seeing some side guy.

Also fuck "gamer" couples that use games to show off their relationship rather than playing the game.

#2dwomen
-Makishima S-
what the fuck are you doing with your life
I am weebo, brony, trekkie, geek, pc hw nerd, software engineer (with university title achieved), network administrator (with university title achieved), passionate gamer and my life is great.

Stay salty pony girl, peace!
Flaus
just remove all avatars too many fking roleplayers here
Razzy

IppE wrote:

m a x i m u m h a t e
M A X I M U M A E S T H E T I C
-Makishima S-

Flaus wrote:

just remove all avatars too many fking roleplayers here
No
Birdy
Brian ily
Foxtrot
folks, i think the best solution is to make only one avatar available for all users, so we can avoid petty bickering like this

i present this as our first candidate, other ideas are accepted

Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

dNextGen wrote:

:(
Fabi

Rilene wrote:

Mahogany wrote:

International Ban on Anime and Manga Petition
Jajajajaja
fat pear
ponies are gay
Rilene

Fabi wrote:

Jajajajaja
if this happens
there will be chaos
xch00F

dNextGen wrote:

sounds like you met a really great girl that you thought you loved but the long distance between you ultimately burned out any and all passion
and eventually, she met someone closer and told you that she doesn't love you anymore

sucks br0o0o0o0
dNextGen
nope, i'm just smart enough not to fall for that crap, unlike most of you plebs in here :^)
Topic Starter
Shohei Ohtani

dNextGen wrote:

nope, i'm just smart enough not to fall for that crap, unlike most of you plebs in here :^)
"Hahaha yeah i would NEVER do something like THAT!! Thats just STUPID!!!! Hahahahaha!!"

*silent sobbing*
[-CeMAqpOP-]kee
yes finally mahogany banned
Rurree

Fser wrote:

yes finally mahogany banned
Taiga next
Mahogany
I love you all too
Yuudachi-kun

Mahogany wrote:

I love you all too