- Personally I think that OD2 and HP2 are a bit too lenient, considering how many 2/1 sliders you have here. And that also breaks the spread a little bit, but only change it if you feel like you need it.
- You might wanna check if the hitsounding on this diff is completely consistent as for example 00:49:039 (4) - this sliderhead has a whistle while 00:46:280 (4) - this sliderhead doesn't have one. And the pitch isn't really that different to do that, imo.
- 01:00:763 (1,3) - The slidertail of (1) shows directly to (3) which can lead to confusion for new players, especially since you never used such a pattern before and had a clear and understandable flow. Happens a few times in this diff, make sure to make it less complicated.
- 01:14:556 (3) - Asking because of curiosity, is there an explicit reason why you didn't copy pasze (1)? Looks really odd because of the way you placed these objects they definitely make the impression that they should be mirrored.
- 01:24:211 (3) - There were many opportunities where you could have emphasized the vocals with a 3/2 repeat-slider but you haven't, but for some reason you do it here?
- 01:29:039 (2,2) - It somehow bothers me that you are suddenly ignoring the downbeats here, since the kicks on them are a sound the player should be used to from the previous sections.
- 01:34:556 (2,3) - Using such a pattern when both objects are going into the same direction looks kinda odd. Might be just a personal thing tho. Same goes for 01:37:315 (2,3) .
- 02:06:625 (1) - I don't really think that this NC is really need as it's somewhat related to the previous objects.
- 00:59:729 (4) - Just for the sake of consistency, is it possible to have a usual 1/2 slider at the last tick of this measure to cover the vocals? You did it every time except here, so it could throw off people. Same goes for 01:39:039 (5) .
- 01:20:763 (2,3) - Is there a special reason for this 1/1 stack? I suppose that one at the beginning of this section was because of the spinner and the kind of inaudible sound of the first circle, but in this case I can't really figure out a proper reason for it.
- 02:00:074 (3,4,5,6) - ^ for (3,4). For (5,6) I highly suggest to use a 1/1 slider because a fade out is not something every song has, so still mapping it with circles while usual more audible beats are mapped easier is uh...weird.
- 02:06:453 (4,5) - There's a sound on the red tick after (5) as well. Maybe use a 1/2 repeat-slider or something?
- 01:51:453 - Might wanna correct some NCs for this part as it's every measure for a while and out of a sudden it changes to every second measure for no actual reason.
- 00:23:867 (3,2,3) - The problem I have with those is that they have the louder sound they are mapped to on the slidertail. You did it correctly here 00:28:349 (4,4) - for example. And I guess you can agree that it would be way better if you would do it like in the second example for a better rhythm feeling.
- 00:49:384 (4,5) - Inconsistent stack I guess? I suppose they are for the vocals, but then you should fix this or 01:00:418 (4,5) - this as they both cover the same thing but are structured differently. I'd suggest to unstack the first one as the other measures offer movement for the vocals as well.
- 01:14:556 (1,2) - Oh hey an extended slider. You know what to do. :^)
- 01:27:832 (1,2,3) - If you really wanna keep the doublet after the 1/2 slider I'd suggest to at least let them overlap rather than stack to make it more readable as it's an uncommon pattern for a Hard diff. Same goes for all the other patterns that have something beneath their slidertail.
- 01:39:039 (5,6,1) - You might wanna change the stack too because of my point above.
- 01:44:384 (3,4,5) - They had an emphasis before.
- 02:09:039 (3) - Third 1/4 repeat-slider had a NC in the beginning.
Milan pro mapper. But you can silence some slidertails of extended sliders if you care.