- Can you check the SB carefully there are alot of warnings, for example for unused files: SB\h.png Lyrics\font.txt, there is also a double OSB and multiple warnings about image dimensions.
- OD settings seems kinda random, I'd use 8,2 -1 from AR or 8,5
- AR also seems really high, since the BPM isn't high and your map don't have large jumps, 9 works perfectly
- 00:22:661 (3,4,5,6) - why you mapped the same rhythms 00:24:040 (2,3,4,5,6) - 00:25:419 (2,3,4,5) - 00:26:799 (4,5,6,7,8) - 00:28:178 (5,6,7,8,9) - in different way, I think you should be consistent with them, since the music is similar or the same at those spots, personally I think the 5 objects streams works better.
- 00:25:937 (6) - according to your combo pattern, should be a NC at 00:25:937 (6) -, but not in 00:26:281 (1) - , also there should be a NC at 00:26:626 (3) - as well, oh! and here 00:28:006 (4) - too
- 00:34:901 (6,1) - swap NC according to your combo pattern
- 00:40:075 (1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2) - the spacing is similar in those jumps and the music doesn't change that much, I'd do groups of 4 objects instead of 2, its too spammy atm, if you don't want to change them, atleast make a pattern that justify them.
- 00:42:833 (1) - this looks nice, but let's be honest, it doesn't fi the music at all, the 1/4s are really prominent and should be mapped.
- 00:48:695 (2,3,4) - this also don't fit the song that nicely, since the prominent beat is at 00:48:695 - , anyways just make 00:48:695 (2,3) - a single 1/2 slider
- 00:50:937 (1) - a bit nazi, but this is touching the HP bar, do you mind moving it a bit down? be careful wtih the blanket tho, oh this one also 01:02:487 (2) -
- 00:54:557 (1) - you didn't NC this beat before, there is not a special reason to do it now IMO
- 01:02:832 (1) - remove this NC too, you're not adding NC in other similar parts.
- 01:15:505 - why are you ignoring the melody here?
- 01:17:919 (4) - this shouldn't be mapped, its really hard to notice something in the music.
- 01:23:437 (4) - this beat is really hard to notice in the music, so I don't see why you mapped it instead of the one at 01:23:608 - which is clearly audible
- 01:33:091 (4) - I can't listen a sound there, there are much triplets like this one 01:37:229 (4) - etc, I really think following the music is better than adding random triplets, you should recheck your rhythms mainly at the last part of the map
- I think you can improve the rhythm of this map, I'm worry about some triplets
- 01:26:798 (4,5,1) - Esto esta tocando la barra de hp, no luce bien la verdad
- Algunos blankets son meh! pero en general todo bien
- AR 3
The higher diff needs more work, other seems fine to me, anyways reply to this and let's see what we can do