forum

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
silverkatana
Rhonin
"experienced"
DeathHydra
Look at your recent plays. It definitely says that your S score is lower than the A score. Better rank doesn't mean higher score, unless you compare SS to other rank with same mods
B1rd
How do you get internet in North Korea?
Topic Starter
silverkatana
Topic Starter
silverkatana
Sayorie

rhonin77 wrote:

"experienced"
^bonus points for profile picture
repr1se

J03 wrote:

So i'm a experienced osu! player
You're still learning the fundamentals, after seeing your top plays. Also playing with mods at this stage isn't good for you.
and the one bug that annoys me the most is when I beat my recent record but, it won't record and it'll say that my best record before is better.
Your highest score is recorded. The number, not the letter.[/quote]
Now, this happened so many times and recently when I played Reol - No Title [byfaR's Hard]. I got an A is my best record, but I beat that with an FC S 10 minutes after the best record was submitted. Now, it won't let my S score change with my 10 minute old A score. Can somebody fix this and if it is fixed, what should I do to fix it?

-J03
Again, if you got a higher score with your A play then it'll be recorded as #1, rather than the S.
This happens because sliderbreaks kill your combo but you still get a S ranking

On the chance that you did actually FC, Bancho ran into issues and didn't update. But no worries, you can FC it again, since you did it already.