forum

What's Going On?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Zytabyte
So, I've been realizing that recently a LOT of really good mappers have just sorta disappeared.
Spy is one of my favorite mappers, and he's just gone all of a sudden.
If anyone has any idea on why these mappers disappeared, or got banned, or whatever, please tell me because I feel like I'm missing something here.
Theadonn
Im am wondering as well, I mean S.Star and Spy kinda just disappeared. S.Star was a while ago but why Spy too.
Kamikaze
rip in mappers

also for the record, Spy recently got banned and there are still a lot of really good mappers doing their thing, you just don't make any effort to look for them
Jinjin

-Kamikaze- wrote:

rip in mappers

also for the record, Spy recently got banned and there are still a lot of really good mappers doing their thing, you just don't make any effort to look for them
This.
Spy and S.Star are well known due to their contributions in mapping since the early mania days, and so they have a lot of ranked mania maps. But there are so many other good mappers that are still around.
Theadonn

iJinjin wrote:

-Kamikaze- wrote:

rip in mappers

This.
Spy and S.Star are well known due to their contributions in mapping since the early mania days, and so they have a lot of ranked mania maps. But there are so many other good mappers that are still around.
I think he know that, I was more asking why they got banned. There are many good mania mappers around, i just think this is about spy and S.Star.
Frustration

Theadonn wrote:

I think he know that, I was more asking why they got banned. There are many good mania mappers around, i just think this is about spy and S.Star.
Just in case, only Spy got banned, S.Star just renamed to Bruce quite the time ago and still maps from time to time.
juankristal
I wont say thats "a lot" of mappers. Yeah, Spy got banned and S.Star is now Bruce.

We still have cool people that makes maps tho so you dont really have to worry that much about it, its a shame indeed, but its not the end of the world.

Anyway, I think this kind of threads arent really good for the subforum, I suggest you to use the osu!mania general discussion thread for this kind of topics next time!