forum

Masayoshi Minoshima - Crystallize Silver feat. nomico

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ayeen_old
This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on 19 Januari 2011 at 20:58:37

Artist: Masayoshi Minoshima
Title: Crystallize Silver feat. nomico
Source: Touhou
Tags: Nomico,touhou
BPM: 150
Filesize: 7468kb
Play Time: 03:56
Difficulties Available:
  1. Practice (4.73 stars, 559 notes)
Download: Masayoshi Minoshima - Crystallize Silver feat. nomico
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
1st map. Aiming for "Approval". Please give me some advice if you found any mistake, etc. Cut down the song from 6min + to 4 min. Song info, this is letty whiterock theme from famous game 'Touhou'
Deathrain_old
The timing seems really off unfortunately. I can't really test it out when it's this off T.T I'm not sure if it was made like this or if uploading screwed it up, but it seems off and that would be the first thing I would suggest fixing. It might just be my imagination though, I'm a bit tired.

Overlooking that, it seems that for some sliders, there is almost no time between the end of the first slider and the beginning of the next note/slider, which makes it next to impossible to hit some notes. You would have to have some insanely quick reflexes :P You can probably include a little more space between those sliders, primarily between 0:37-0:43 which will decrease the difficulty a little bit, but will improve the quality of the beatmap itself.

I also suggest making new combos a little more often. It's fairly uncommon to see combos go into the double digits, and unheard of to go past 15 :P It's a bit of a minor thing, but will affect the score gain.

That's all I really see, It's some pretty easy to fix stuff. I noticed that the beatmap doesn't start until about 10 seconds later, when it looks like you mapped it as soon as it starts, which feels like the beatmap has been shifted 10 seconds to the right. I'm not sure what caused that issue, but you obviously didn't mean to make it like this.

It does look pretty good though. The storyboard is good, the approach rate and slider velocity is good. Seems the velocity is a little high, but not enough to make too much of a difference. The life drain can be a bit more strict though, but it's not a major thing. I can't really say for sure on the overall difficulty because of the issues posted above though.

This looks like it has potential and I hope to see it in the ranks someday :P

I do suggest looking into making the circle size to normal though. The small circles don't seem to fit this map too well.
Topic Starter
Ayeen_old
Yup, the timing way out of the tempo. not uploading issues. Since the whole map was a messed with the timing, I decided to rebuild it from the start again. Oh my, quite tired mapping some 6 min song. I got the right timing (I hope so) after my friend testing it. Your comment give some courage to fix back some mess I have made. Thanks for the reply.

Ayeen