forum

[duplicate] Show scores from all AR, CS, etc changes

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +0
Topic Starter
abraker
When changing map's AR, CS, etc in the editor, only the replays that match the map's settings get shown. Can there be an option to display them all?
Bara-
I'd like this, but isn't this nigh impossible to add, since the .osu content's changes?
Topic Starter
abraker
Just because .osu content changes, doesn't mean you can't just allow to list them all on the screen. There has to be a part in the code which compares the beatmap hash to the hash of the beatmap the replay pertains to when deciding what or what not to display on the local leaderboards. Just disable that check and it should be good to go.

I make it look so simple, but what do I know of how osu!'s code is designed?
Full Tablet
The beatmap hash is the value used to link a score to the map. With the current system, if the beatmap hash changes, the game can't tell which scores belong to the map.
Topic Starter
abraker
Oh that's right, forgot that part. Add an internal hash just for the hitobjects in addition to the beatmap hash then and show the scores if the hitobject hashes match?
Chirimu
Why can't local replays/rankings simple belong to the beatmap id? That would make them unique to the map AND support changes to the map itself.
Topic Starter
abraker

[ Rin Satsuki ] wrote:

Why can't local replays/rankings simple belong to the beatmap id? That would make them unique to the map AND support changes to the map itself.
Beatmap id doesn't work on unsubmitted maps, does it? Also I don't believe maps with edited patterns should have this behavior, just edited AR, CS, etc
Endaris
I'm positive you posted this request once before.
Topic Starter
abraker

Endaris wrote:

I'm positive you posted this request once before.
Well fuck me.
t/405471

Personally, I think creating new difficulties gets messy really fast, especially when you want to go up by increments of 0.1. Also this request is mainly asking to show all local scores pertaining to same patterns while the other one is asking to show the AR, CS, etc stuff in the score/replay description.

I also noticed the other request mentions the scores are wiped. Lol, good times I didn't know how stuff worked, and that behavior is what this request aims to fix.
Seijiro
Add/edit the content of that other request, since they seem almost the same for me...