forum

The Ultimate Stepmania Skin

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Tachyon
Hey boys and girls. Before I get into this please understand that you must be using Fullscreen for this skin, for it will be extremely scary to use without. This skin was created off of a basic arrow skin about 1 year ago, and I've put well over 200 hours into it. It has many extra folders with lovely variations of stepmania arrows, including a few from Stepmania itself!

- This skin is very unique due to the fact that I spent many hours working the accuracy, and score result screen. With putting so much time in, I have put the accuracy in the middle of the screen, but this gave me some problems with the score result screen so I moved it all down in the screen. You cant really see the accuracy and combo well when you click on your scores, but when you finish a song, you can scroll down and it will stay.

-I use green arrows as default for this skin, but I have created almost 10 note variations for you guys to try out if green is not for you!

-I also used an 02Jam theme for the 7key, since O2JAM rocks.

-Its an overall killing machine for me, helping me destroy Dan 9 with just a few weeks over 1 year of Rhythm game experience.

Lets get to the pictures!

(Warning: Some items have been snatched from other skins, and I apologize for not crediting, but I hope you will be proud of how I may have used them :) )
(Another Warning: There is some combo burst action going on in this skin, so disable it if you dont enjoy hot chicks popping up)

INTERFACE

GAMEPLAY FROM ME

(This is a bit outdated for the skin, but the interface in-game is nearly exact)

IN-GAME 4K + 7K

I can't really think of anything more to say here, other than thank you for looking, and I hope that my skin will help you improve in the game, like it has for me.

Here is the download link: http://puu.sh/onw68/5a663a82cb.osk
Upscroll download link: http://puu.sh/ooh2R/b48b1d410d.osk

If you want to give me tips on the skin, or want to tell me about your progress with the skin, I would love to hear it when I am streaming! I stream almost every day here: https://www.twitch.tv/mlr_tachyon

Huge credits to Zehm and Wh1teh for dealing with me in asking them so many skinning questions <3 THANK YOU!

Enjoy!
_underjoy
Please introduce the support for upscroll players, or if it exists, point where it is.
Other than that, good work.
Fatal3ty
  1. The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.
Topic Starter
Tachyon

_underjoy wrote:

Please introduce the support for upscroll players, or if it exists, point where it is.
Other than that, good work.
Slipped my mind! Working on it right now
Topic Starter
Tachyon

Fatal3ty wrote:

1. The skinning forum is for sharing original skins. Do not upload other peoples work without permission. If you're going to upload a mixed skin, you must be able to provide permission within 24 hours of submitting or your thread will be moved to the wasteland.

If this was the case with getting permission to map music in this game, it would be what you call a wasteland, I see nothing wrong with this, since there is no profit being made other than the improvement of other players.
deadbeat
mixed skins are a no go
Amanystya
"(Warning: Some items have been snatched from other skins, and I apologize for not crediting, but I hope you will be proud of how I may have used them :) )"Shaun 19/04/2016

Lmao be proud
DjFate
hey how du have to center ur accuray??i really want this under my combo postion..thx u
DJ K1RA

FateWish wrote:

hey how du have to center ur accuray??i really want this under my combo postion..thx u

you make the score-percent@2x.png wider, in this case it's 1024x52 pixels