forum

Multiplayer Games History in your profile

posted
Total Posts
This is a feature request. Feature requests can be voted up by supporters.
Current Priority: +1,391
Topic Starter
Mara

Changelog wrote:

[peppy] Initial public release of Multiplayer History display.
Gotta say this is great feature you made there, peppy. I was just wondering, if there is possible to get history of players multiplayer history listed in players web profile? Then you don't need to keep numbers in mind/bookmark/stuff.

If you do not know about this feature, check this out.
Archangel Tirael
Would like to see on my page was not the story starts, and the number of matches won and lost. The idea took from DJMAX: PORTABLE2. I think that the introduction of this thing will attract highly skilled players in multiplayer.
Devochka_old
Support
Having multiplayer matches history on your profile gives a better idea to people on how/what you play.
Maybe also seeing the time spent playing games (not AFK) in multiplayer would be nice.
theowest
Interesting statistics. Sounds good to me.
Oinari-sama
Bump

I've wanted multiplayer history ever since I first multiplayer game.

It'll be nice to display a list of mp links in the user profile (under Historical). It's useful for someone who wants to grow their friend/team list by keeping track of what kind of lobby they plays most often and who they've met over and over again. Of course there's also statistical value for mp history so a user can revisit the links without bookmark/recording the mp link at the time of play and analyse play style/strength changes.

+1 for the OP
Aqo
Oh yes please. This would be great, if mp match links appeared in the profile.
she_old
would love!
Saten
The link is outdated. Try an owc match link instead, they will never expire
http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5231397

So what kind of info will be shown on the profile?

How many mp matches, or recent match?

iirc unsubitted maps will be shown as "???" or something.
Aqo

Saten wrote:

http://osu.ppy.sh/mp/5231397

So what kind of info will be shown on the profile?
Would be nice if that specific link (for the respective mp match) was shown on a player's profile ever time said player had participated in an mp and played at least one map fully before leaving. (upon leaving the mp match link would show in the player's profile)
Topic Starter
Mara
Actually it would be awesome to have some other stats too like MP playcounts (for each mode?) etc.
Luneko
Seeing the Multiplayer history in the web profile would be indeed very nice, I'll support that.
But I don't know about that Multiplayer play-count thingy.
I don't think that multi and solo playcounts are divided yet, so everybodys multi-playcount would start at 0.
Saten
It would be the same as Replay counts, it started from Zero
Luneko
Well yea, I just wanted to say that, this wasn't meant to be a reason why I'm against Multi-Playcounts.
It just wont be useful to me.
But that's my opinion.
Aqo
As somebody who enjoys multiplayer a lot I would find this very useful ;owo;
Kuro
Multiplayer Stats.

Matches Played: 473

1st Place: 147

2nd Place:168

3rd Place: 86

Win/Loss Ratio: 1.12

Average Difficulty: 4.78 stars

This would be nice to see! People will be able to see my multiplayer skills with this! \o/
Tshemmp

Kuro wrote:

This would be nice to see! People will be able to see my multiplayer skills with this! \o/
Then why don't add a ELO-system for multiplayer?

Kuro wrote:

Multiplayer Stats.

Matches Played: 473

Multiplayer ELO-Rating: 1465

1st Place: 147

2nd Place:168

3rd Place: 86

Win/Loss Ratio: 1.12

Average Difficulty: 4.78 stars
Aqo
Except multiplayer ELO doesn't work in osu since you're playing against the map and not against the other people you're MPing with. Won't be possible until a difficulty calculator becomes integrated into this game.
Topic Starter
Mara
Also I'm afraid that people will abuse WLR and ELO stats anyway.
Tshemmp

Aqo wrote:

Except multiplayer ELO doesn't work in osu since you're playing against the map and not against the other people you're MPing with. Won't be possible until a difficulty calculator becomes integrated into this game.
?
You ARE playing against the other people you're MPing with. The one who did best on the map wins. Difficulty of the played map is completely unrelated here.
she_old

Tshemmp wrote:

Aqo wrote:

?
You ARE playing against the other people you're MPing with. The one who did best on the map wins. Difficulty of the played map is completely unrelated here.
inb4 win farming on shortest maps vs noob friends in locked room : D
show more