posted
Total Posts
show more
Topic Starter
lkp
To Garven:
about the skin:

DJPop wrote:

Yes, you can. Just leave the credit on your posted ;)
and uploaded :)
Beuchi
Diff specific SB fix:

Download: SBFIX.rar
Garven
[General]
Delete your .osb file and full resubmit. It overwrites Beuchi's fixes otherwise.
Credit DJPop for the skin use in the first post.

[Lucifer's Normal]
Notes are still way too soon after spinners for the easiest difficulty - hell, even for a Normal considering the BPM. 1.5-2 beats would be acceptable.
00:57:897 - Start kiai here
01:06:490 (1) - This spinner feels kind of weird since it keeps going even after the phrase finishes and a new one starts up.
01:35:397 (1) - Custom slider tick sounds odd
02:29:147 (4) - Still feels much better at 02:28:990 - since there's nothing in the music going on at this point
02:36:490 (1) - Kind of the same feeling from 01:06:490 (1) -

[Imprecation]
01:19:928 - End kiai here like in the other difficulties?
01:50:084 (5,6,7,1,2) - This rhythm is really awkward to play

[Condemned]
Think you can work a break in somewhere? It's three minutes of play straight.

[Plus]
02:27:897 - Start kiai here
02:45:397 (1) - Add a finish to the end of this?
02:50:240 - Make this timing section a soft set so you don't get that pop at low volumes that the normal set likes to do.
02:50:397 - End kiai here
03:29:615 (1,2,3,4,5) - Blaaah this still confuses me so much.
03:32:897 - End kiai here
04:31:239 - Make this timing section a soft set so you don't get that pop at low volumes that the normal set likes to do.

Plus is incredibly fun. I love it~ Excellent work on this set!

Call me back.
emirin1984
nice beatmap^^
Garven
Aah, I should have looked closer at the SB, sorry Beuchi. ;~;

The transition at 01:25:397 - feels a bit late. It might be because the transition is a little slower.
01:30:397 - ^
04:18:895 - ^
04:36:395 - ^
04:41:395 - ^

Did some extra IRC modding too. Mostly just nazi stuff. Just waiting on Louis' response now.
Beuchi

Garven wrote:

The transition at 01:25:397 - feels a bit late. It might be because the transition is a little slower.
01:30:397 - ^
04:18:895 - ^
04:36:395 - ^
04:41:395 - ^
owo~
Download: SBFix2.rar
Topic Starter
lkp
all fixed.
Hazenkain
Great map~
Louis Cyphre
Topic Starter
lkp
ok.
whymeman
The SB seemed huge, but its really quite stable and never overloads. I couldn't find any wasted resources either which is good as well. The mapset itself plays great, especially Taiko. But the main concern I have is being able to see the notes while playing standard. Red just needs to be a bit brighter for combo color #2 (Red: 250) and for combo color #1.... its a bit of a problem since making it too bright or dark can make it hard to see. Tried to test out different levels, but the current settings for color #1 seems best keeping.
Topic Starter
lkp
250 maybe too bright...
221 is ok...?
fixed.
Jerry
I love this map :D

star~ >w<
whymeman
221.......... Alright. I can agree with it.

Bubble #1 then.
Garven
Sorry, been really busy of late:

[Lucifer's Normal]
Did this originally have so many normal claps in it instead of using the custom hit-clap? It does kind of stick out against the hit sounding in all the other difficulties, but it's fine, I guess. Just kinda weird...
02:27:897 (1) - This part felt kind odd since you were using the custom hit-clap finally, but it doesn't stick out as much as the normal hit-clap, so it felt empty (until the end where it switches back to the normal hit-clap at 02:39:772 - ).

01:57:272 (1,1) - You sure with this spacing? Strange to have such a jump during a slow section of the song.
01:58:522 (2) - Maybe add a repeat to this slider?
02:08:834 (3,4,5) - This rhythm is really hard to feel - especially for the easiest difficulty. Maybe something in the spirit of this suggestion?

Everything else is looking great. Let me know when Louis responds~
KanaRin
反正你Normal的Diff名都不統一了倒不如直接Koko's Taiko?
只是Taiko我感覺不很美感
要不 Taiko Oni.
嘛 反正pop了你都要上傳多次 隨你決定了.
Topic Starter
lkp
係bo
Louis Cyphre
Garven
Awesome.

Bubble #1!
Kanon
APP前留名 8-) 神MAPPER不解释
Candy_old_1
:)
awell
dNextGen
fakeyuu
I had no problems to keep up with the rhythm or anything and it doesn't have too confusing parts in it.
In my opinion this is well done. :)
star~
Heydrich
nice SB :D
-Moccha_chii-
:idea:
-Moccha_chii-
:shock:
Sakura
I love the storyboard, nice song and nice map, i didnt find any problems at all so
Approval Bubble #2!
Topic Starter
lkp
Thanks!!>_<
whymeman
Alright, r- . . . . . . . . .

[Taiko]

How did this get overlooked?

Isn't it supposed to be "11eyes CrossOver"?
Topic Starter
lkp
fixed!!xD
all ready.
whymeman
Looks like i'm the one holding the torch this time.

Also for a future note, please make sure to finalize and reveiw your small tweaks and fixes. There's really no need to rush.
Shiirn
*torch

grats!
Sakura
Wait i thought the mapset gets ranked and then the diff gets approved? not the other way around? o.o
Topic Starter
lkp

Sakura Hana wrote:

Wait i thought the mapset gets ranked and then the diff gets approved? not the other way around? o.o
I know that,now I'm talking with whymeman
Shiirn
hybrid mapsets involve bugging someone with database access to manually switch the approval difficulty to approval such as peppy or mm201 but mm is not confident in editting the database so you'll need to directly bug peppy about it.

I've heard of bats being able to lock ranking on certain difficulties, so wouldn't you rank this set and just lock off the approval one until pepkins arrives on his shining unicorn of glowing awesome to fix things up? Blah.

Decent mapset though.
whymeman

Shiirn wrote:

hybrid mapsets involve bugging someone with database access to manually switch the approval difficulty to approval such as peppy or mm201 but mm is a coward (or just not confident in editting the database, to be nicer) so you'll need to directly bug peppy about it.
Way to insult someone....... :|

but anyways, peppy fixed it so it should be good now.
KanaRin
Gratz!
Good job here~
Sakura
Ok so now i can give you Congratulations!
Topic Starter
lkp
thanks!!!>_<
show more