forum

[Archived] Can't downlaod beatmap without video (WIP beatmaps)

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Hitorikko
Problem Details:when I try to DL WIP and Pending beatmaps that has video, when I click DL without video it DLs the beatmap WITH video.
Underforest
try to add a "n" at the final of the URL atm

example: osu.ppy.sh/d/438919
to this: osu.ppy.sh/d/438919n
Pawsu
I tried with Pending and Works in Progress and both downloaded without video. Did you try with multiple? Is there a specific map that isn't working?
Topic Starter
Hitorikko

Pawsu wrote:

I tried with Pending and Works in Progress and both downloaded without video. Did you try with multiple? Is there a specific map that isn't working?
tried it with other maps and yes I think problem it is just for specific maps. this is the map that I tried DLing without vid https://osu.ppy.sh/s/440761

and while looking for WIP beatmaps with vid, I encountered another problem
Pawsu

Hitorikko wrote:

Pawsu wrote:

tried it with other maps and yes I think problem it is just for specific maps. this is the map that I tried DLing without vid https://osu.ppy.sh/s/440761

and while looking for WIP beatmaps with vid, I encountered another problem

Underforest wrote:

try to add a "n" at the final of the URL atm

example: osu.ppy.sh/d/438919
to this: osu.ppy.sh/d/438919n
Have you tried what Underforest suggested?

Edit: I myself am also having problems, the map doesn't even load for me - it moves to the Failed folder. I think it's a problem with the specific beatmap itself. You may want to post in the beatmap's thread about it.
Topic Starter
Hitorikko

Pawsu wrote:

Have you tried what Underforest suggested?

Edit: I myself am also having problems, the map doesn't even load for me - it moves to the Failed folder. I think it's a problem with the specific beatmap itself. You may want to post in the beatmap's thread about it.
yep I did and but still it downloads a beatmap with 24mb filesize. yep, better tell the creator.