forum

Adding Videos To Beatmaps

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Woofie_
Recently I've started making beatmaps and while making one, I got the idea to add a video. I found a good one that was a mp4 file and tried to drop it in, but nothing happened. I tried again and the screen gave me the, 'let's do it' option and the, 'cancel' option. I obviously clicked on the first one and nothing happened. I've tried switching the file types, completing the actual beatmap, etc.

Please help~
T^T
Yoges
Video needs to be in either avi or flv. I'd suggest using flv if the video is above 360p because I've had issues with trying to use 480p avi videos before.
Topic Starter
Woofie_

Yoges wrote:

Video needs to be in either avi or flv. I'd suggest using flv if the video is above 360p because I've had issues with trying to use 480p avi videos before.

I've tried it, but just like the other files, it doesn't work.
Yoges
Well then idk. Maybe someone else knows the solution to your problem.
sheela
Can you upload the video you're trying to add in your beatmap? That way we can see what is wrong with it.
_DT3
Also, the video itself isn't visible in the editor but in play tests etc. It works. Do you mean it doesn't show at all or it's only missing in the editor?
Bara-
Make sure the video doesn't have audio!
Topic Starter
Woofie_

TurtleStuffs wrote:

Also, the video itself isn't visible in the editor but in play tests etc. It works. Do you mean it doesn't show at all or it's only missing in the editor?
I've tested it as well, it is simply the default black screen in the background.
Topic Starter
Woofie_
Actually, I think I've figured out what's wrong. I'm really stupid sometimes, thanks for the help anyways~ ;b
_DT3
Was it the .osu file?
Endaris

TurtleStuffs wrote:

Was it the .osu file?
I suspect he had "Show Video" unchecked.
Yoges

Endaris wrote:

I suspect he had "Show Video" unchecked.
lmao