forum

Can't alternate

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
common_ground
Hi everyone, I have a simple(or not?) problem. When it comes to hitting multiple circles like in this map: https://osu.ppy.sh/s/36849 (Hyper difficulty), I just totally miss eveyrything, I'm losing the rhytm and end up randomly smashing zx keys, no matter how much I've tried to practice that i just seem to mess up everything at the very beginning. Could you give me some advice?
FrzR
Play more. You'll get used to it eventually.
Topic Starter
common_ground

FrzR wrote:

Thanks, but I don't want shitty advice like "play more" from anyone, im looking for advice that can actually let me improve, if I'll continue playing like that, my playstyle will just get worse and worse, and I don't want that.
Yuudachi-kun
Play time: 9 hours
KanoSet
i can't single tap
srsly i can't
oh and

Khelly wrote:

Play time: 9 hours
play more

Edit: "if I'll continue playing like that, my playstyle will just get worse and worse, and I don't want that."
for sure with that mindset you won't get better.. you don't need advise more than you need to play more
Endaris
Play maps that are slow enough so that you can consciously hit the triples without throwing up, slowly increase the speed from there.
It will feel natural in no time even though it takes a while until your accuracy is good too.

Also playing more is a good advice, just don't be an idiot about playing more and try to play things that help you. We can help you finding maps for you that help you but it's usually best if you figure out by yourself what you need.
Jellyfish McGub

ReolChan wrote:

FrzR wrote:

Thanks, but I don't want shitty advice like "play more" from anyone, im looking for advice that can actually let me improve, if I'll continue playing like that, my playstyle will just get worse and worse, and I don't want that.
haha... expecting advice that isnt "play more"... get outta town...
Mahogany

ReolChan wrote:

FrzR wrote:

Thanks, but I don't want shitty advice like "play more"
This is not the game for you