forum

I'm New

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Wayfeng
I'm new to osu, heard this game has a similar game mode thats like guitar hero , thought i would give it a go.
RilakkumaKitten
Hey! Welcome to Osu! Glad to see a new player.
In some ways Osu! is similar to guitar hero. Except that its a little harder on average. And of course with circles and ALOT of anime...
RilakkumaKitten
And that is assuming that you are playing Osu! Standard.
Topic Starter
Wayfeng
No not really , i'm trying osu!mania since its more similar to guitar hero than the other osu gamemodes.
RilakkumaKitten

Wayfeng wrote:

No not really , i'm trying osu!mania since its more similar to guitar hero than the other osu gamemodes.
That makes sense.
I always sucked at Guitar Hero so I guess I never properly played Osu! mania and stuck to the no norms...
Annadine
Welcome to the forums~!
osu!mania is similar with o2jam and stepmania as well :lol:
Enjoy the game~
ThePandaPR
Welcome to the forums! :) You'll have a blast here in osu, believe me. I've only started a week ago and I'm having the time of my life with this game. I hope you're having the same. :D
Topic Starter
Wayfeng

Annadine wrote:

Welcome to the forums~!
osu!mania is similar with o2jam and stepmania as well :lol:
Enjoy the game~
- Cool! never knew there were so many rhythm games that are so similar to guitar hero. I will try those out

ThePandaPR wrote:

Welcome to the forums! :) You'll have a blast here in osu, believe me. I've only started a week ago and I'm having the time of my life with this game. I hope you're having the same. :D
- Thanks man!
Hikona
Hey Welcome to the forums
Topic Starter
Wayfeng

Akitoh wrote:

Hey Welcome to the forums
Ty very much.
-SayaKai
Welcome!
Topic Starter
Wayfeng