forum

201X HARD | o!m Harvest-time All-Round Dueling tournament

posted
Total Posts

Are you interested in joining as a contestant?

Yes, I would join because I play all keys or I am learning 10K.
12.74%
Yes, I would join because I play up to 9K or I am learning 9K.
8.28%
Yes, I would join because I play up to 8K or I am learning 8K.
8.28%
Yes, I would join. I main 4K and/or 7K but I don't mind picking other key counts.
21.02%
Yes, I would join, but I will only pick 4K and/or 7K from the mappool.
22.29%
No, but I might watch live broadcast.
22.93%
No, I'm NOT interested in this tourney IN ANY WAY.
4.46%
Total votes: 157
show more
BilliumMoto
Yesss
ReTLoM
:O i like it but i never see a single 3k map before may some one can link me a map so i can try it :)

Time to practice 10k ... and 1k xX hate the jacks :)
Daikyi
if i joined this i'd be super sad because everyone would ban the 1 1k map from the pool :<
Jole
This looks promising. I'll be interested in further info
PiXL
looks fun but it seems like it is extremely focused on accuracy, given that a high 99 has nearly double the bonus as a 93 would.

that being said, I don't think it will be too much of an issue depending on the map pools.
lemonguy
Time to learn 9k and 10k, 10k is hard though ;w;
I have never even seen a 3k map outside of the et blocko mapset, do 3k maps actually exist or will people have to make them for this?
Topic Starter
FrenzyLi
Reply to Daikyi:

The initial-stage mappool has been adjusted to 2 map for each key count. This is such that a certain key-count disappears if and only if both contestants decide to ban maps of the same key count. Enjoy wrecking your opponents with 1K picks!

Reply to PiXL:

There are potential outcries for obtaining high scores but lower accuracy (and vice versa) because accuracy calculation is much more straight-forward. The current accuracy point system is mostly confirmed by the study of the consultants. This will give a refreshing taste to the tournament.

Reply to Gekido-:

Glad to hear! We have approximately 6 months away from the tourney and it should be enough to get a decent understanding of said keymodes. Certain staff members aboard are responsible for creating original content (beatmaps + art) for the tournament, so I hope we will unveil original 1K/2K/3K/10K content to make up for the current lack of them.
Aras
That interesting rules =w=)b
SpectorDG
Nice thread
-Konner-
>implying that any keys above or below 4 keys, is relevant

;^)
abraker
Maybe I'll do 3k for funsies.
Cra Dow
Thanks for the mock pool. 8-)
PiXL

FrenzyLi wrote:

Reply to PiXL:

There are potential outcries for obtaining high scores but lower accuracy (and vice versa) because accuracy calculation is much more straight-forward. The current accuracy point system is mostly confirmed by the study of the consultants. This will give a refreshing taste to the tournament.
I actually wasn't referring to using the scoring system over the accuracy system, I agree that the scoring system in this game is jank.
I more meant that with how much points are given for very high accuracy, it could end up with many accuracy players beating players who are better except in accuracy in early rounds, but giving it more thought I don't really think this will be an issue. looking forward to seeing this!
Skalim
Dis gona b fun :D

I support this :P
NBYUL
Cool! :D
Soul Evans
As long as i get my 6k match with halogen- nothing else matters :v
But this tourney is freaking lit yo so excited <3
I'm interested in helping out. Send me a message if there's anything I can do :)
Esc
This is look so fun :D
Cryolien
how do you play 9/10k when you only have 8 fingers
juankristal

Cryolien wrote:

Use your head! Literally!
Jinjin

Cryolien wrote:

I heard that some ET creature named Blocko has 10 fingers that he can use :O