-Killua
confirm
Sweawer
DEM BURNS OHH 8-)
Topic Starter
Maus

Reditum wrote:

I didn't even know Balkan consisted of more than like 5 people
fyi, you just made all of these 5 people think you're an idiot.
Aurani
Thing is mate, if we exclude the mongrels from Herzegovina and only count the people from Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia, we'd come to the conclusion that Zagreb isn't the geographical centre, but a city like Vinkovci. :p
Dostedt
prije banja luka, ali šta bi ti znao o geografiji
Topic Starter
Maus

Aurani wrote:

Thing is mate, if we exclude the mongrels from Herzegovina and only count the people from Croatia, Serbia and Bosnia, we'd come to the conclusion that Zagreb isn't the geographical centre, but a city like Vinkovci. :p
Yeah it's not, I said middle-ish. It's the best place to meet-up because there will be a large amount of players from Zagreb coming, so it's efficient to host it there rather than Vinkovci, kek.

Assuming most Serbians will be traveling from Beograd, and Slovenians from Ljubljana, it sounds like an alright location to host the meet-up.
Dostedt
yeah you know nobody outside of zg will come.
but you can hope
Topic Starter
Maus

Dostedt wrote:

yeah you know nobody outside of zg will come.
but you can hope
There will be a few slovenians for sure. Also, our meetups have been fun with ~7 people, so it's not really that important that everyone comes. We're simply inviting everyone.
Aurani
I was taking into account what Dostedt said right above - no one of importance is going to come, and those who are from Southern Croatia wouldn't really be in a much better position since they'd already travel hundreds of kilometres, but yeah, I guess there is nothing wrong with Zagreb.

I was just throwing in my two cents, not ordering you to change the place. :p
Stefan
well, fuck me being in Austria.
Railey2
heyhey now, Austria aint that bad
Aomi

Stefan wrote:

Come over here q A q

I need my bear hug );
Gumica

Aurani wrote:

No one of importance is going to come
Define who is important then and who isn't.

Stefan wrote:

You have a 1h40min travel time from The border near Maribor to Zagreb if you go by car. It ain't that bad =^)

I'm currently researching prices with public transport and i'll publish them soon™
JumpingFox
KaK smo spušili baš muški xD dobro je bilo dobar steam drugi put ćemo 5-0 a ne 4-1 xD
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Wot wot, novi meet-up!! Pa ča ima ćo? ^^

Evo ja bi ful došao, al sve ovisi o tome dal ću radit taj dan kad se mislimo naći. Npr. subota bi bila epska, ali assuming da ne radim tu subotu.
Ako smijem predložit, ja sam više za početak sedmog mjeseca. Ali dobro, to je samo moj opinion. Meni je u biti svejedno, samo da ne radim taj vikend.

Što se tiče transporta, ja imam auto i mogu povest nekoga iz Rijeke. Al ono, assuming da je osoba normalna, da se zna ponašat, i da ne radi sranja. Npr. da me neće ubit il tako nešto XD

Umm, vjerojatno imam još stvari za reć, al se treba sjetit. Još ću ja postat ovdje ovih dana kad se sjetim nečeg korisnog.
Meikyuuiri Tsumi
Has anyone made any concrete plans yet?

As I said, I would love to come if my work doesn't screw me over. About transportation, if you're from anywhere near/around/in Rijeka, you can go with me
as long as you compensate somehow, be it financially or materially. Returning wise, you can or don't need to come with me; your choice.

About budget, I can't really afford much but maybe I can bring 50€. And it would be awesome if others could bring as much as they can, so we can organize and plan our shopping and stuff.

<.<
Ephemeral
Make sure to take plenty of photos if this ends up happening!

We love featuring stuff like this in the weekly.
lolcubes
No idea about my availability time. Currently, it's like I got caught up in a storm, and I am just waiting for it to calm down to see where I actually am. :p

If you guys post updates here, maybe I could squeeze in a free day or something, but it's a long shot.

edit:
P.S: while Zagreb is a nice city to meet up in, take note that it's more expensive than any other city in the country (except for Dubrovnik lol). Food and stay prices are higher compared to other cities, so you should probably check the prices here as well.
OnosakiHito
Ovo je interesantno! Nisam znao da imamo takav tred o meeting. Zao mi je da necu moci doci posto zivim u nemacku a i imam puno da radim. Mozda drugi put? Heh
Bar cu od sat citati ovaj tred.

Edit: LOLCUBES NINJA LOL
-Boggy-
is this ever gonna happen?