rockmmer
:) ....STAR~~~
manten
:) :) :)
deepsea
不愧是小車車神觸(●`・3・)/
James2250
Please try and get some mods before you get your maps bubbled if you can

-A lot of your 'suzu' images seem to be copies of each other (for example 0 and 1 appear to be the same, 3 and 4, 6 and 7 etc) Is there a reason for this?
-It is generally preferred if you just keep the source as Pop'n Music" and move everything else to the tags (also you don't need 'pop'n' in the tags)
-I would try and make some of your custom whistles stand out more as they kind of blend into the song too much at the moment
-Your combo burst is currently unrankable. The maximum allowed dimensions for it are 500x767 (yours is currently 700x700)
-I am guessing the difficulty names are somehow related to the source? Or else they are kind of random
-I suppose 'Kiri' and 'LIGHT' are ok being over 800x600 as they are scrolling images
-Try and keep your kiai as consistent throughout the difficulties as possible

Easy:
-Slightly hard for the easiest difficulty, decrease the AR slightly and you might want to lower the SV slightly more too?
-I suggest you extend the map until at least 03:22:490 so it continues up until the storyboard
00:11:690 (7,8) - try and separate these so beginners can always see the repeats on the slider

CHALLENGE:
03:09:690 (1,1,1,1,1) - doesn't really look good with every note having a new combo

BATTLE:
01:50:490 (1,2,3) - kind of odd spacing, space them all out equally?
01:53:690 (1,2,3) - ^
02:00:990 (1) - should start on a white tick not a blue tick

The maps look pretty good but quite a few general things to look over
Topic Starter
littlecar3370

James2250 wrote:

Please try and get some mods before you get your maps bubbled if you can

-A lot of your 'suzu' images seem to be copies of each other (for example 0 and 1 appear to be the same, 3 and 4, 6 and 7 etc) Is there a reason for this?
-It is generally preferred if you just keep the source as Pop'n Music" and move everything else to the tags (also you don't need 'pop'n' in the tags)
-I would try and make some of your custom whistles stand out more as they kind of blend into the song too much at the moment
-Your combo burst is currently unrankable. The maximum allowed dimensions for it are 500x767 (yours is currently 700x700)
-I am guessing the difficulty names are somehow related to the source? Or else they are kind of random
-I suppose 'Kiri' and 'LIGHT' are ok being over 800x600 as they are scrolling images
-Try and keep your kiai as consistent throughout the difficulties as possible

Easy:
-Slightly hard for the easiest difficulty, decrease the AR slightly and you might want to lower the SV slightly more too?
-I suggest you extend the map until at least 03:22:490 so it continues up until the storyboard
00:11:690 (7,8) - try and separate these so beginners can always see the repeats on the slider

CHALLENGE:
03:09:690 (1,1,1,1,1) - doesn't really look good with every note having a new combo

BATTLE:
01:50:490 (1,2,3) - kind of odd spacing, space them all out equally?
01:53:690 (1,2,3) - ^
02:00:990 (1) - should start on a white tick not a blue tick

The maps look pretty good but quite a few general things to look over
fixed, thank you (・∀・)ノ
Red_old
oqoq_old
不愧是小车车神触
takotenn
star~~
For
good map :)
grvyd
GOGO
rimokonkunn2
:)
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.