forum

[Archived] Weird Ranked status folder bug

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Ner0
Problem Details: In the beginning of this week i got a really weird bug and apparently its common in some people, where ranked maps that should be in the ranked folder are in the not submitted folder they only come back to the respective folder after passing by the map, this is really frustating for me since i use ranked status folders a lot and i have 2000+ ranked maps lost in the not submitted folder. The screenshot im showing you is after i reseted the osu!db and it seems it didnt solve anything so that solution is out of the deck, i hope someone finds a solution.
Thank you in advance

Video or screenshot showing the problem: http://osu.ppy.sh/ss/4938157

osu! version: 20160415cuttingedge
Trosk-
Just in case, do the beatmaps that are placed in the "Not Submitted" group have a not submitted difficulty? This could possibly be triggering the game to list it under "Not Submitted" even if it has some ranked difficulties.
Cylux

Trosk- wrote:

Just in case, do the beatmaps that are placed in the "Not Submitted" group have a not submitted difficulty? This could possibly be triggering the game to list it under "Not Submitted" even if it has some ranked difficulties.

I have the same problem here and haven't found any solutions with Google so I reply here.

It seems like a common bug to me, that every osu player has. It would be great, if this could get finally fixed.

Version: b20161101.2 (Latest Stable)

Pawsu

Cylux wrote:

Trosk- wrote:

I have the same problem here and haven't found any solutions with Google so I reply here.

It seems like a common bug to me, that every osu player has. It would be great, if this could get finally fixed.

Version: b20161101.2 (Latest Stable)

Make a new thread. Bumping here will not help.