px
px
Topic Starter
dkun

Katsuri wrote:

mod goes here
all mods taken.
thanks bro!

sorry for being so late and thanks for the kudosu star. :)
MMzz
Topic Starter
dkun

MMzz wrote:

~
I love you for this diff.
Konkord
tar ^^
Mara
sda

silly ircmod is silly
Hitsugaya936
Star
HellDawn
Hey :)

Falling for you

00:15:892 > New combo
00:16:392 > Remove new combo
00:39:142 > Remove the kiai mod 00:40:392 > Add kiai

Crazy For you

02:21:892 > New combo
02:22:392 > Remove new combo
03:17:142 > New combo

Star. 8-)
Zelos
Dis mapset is not hitting rank fast like all your other maps!
Mint Bunny
oh god I'm so sorry! I forgot this map even existed! D:

Add mint bunny to the tags and replace credits in the map

sorry again :cry:

Download: Sam Tsui - DJ Got Us Falling In Love (dkun) [Falling for You!].osu
MDuh
~None on all diff

~Starred
Katsuri
ztrot
Irc small nazi stuffs
lkjl23
PotsBreaker
8-) 8-) star
romchan67
nice
Katsuri
Upload my latest version of diff
mancuso_JM_
star 8-)
NotShinta
General:
- 'katsuri' is missing from tags as he made a guest difficulty, as are 'usher' and possibly 'pitbull' as artists of the original song.
- Offset could be 392. This doesn't make a difference to gameplay, but makes the metronome and menu flashes accurate.
- A hardish easy and two about equal Insanish difficulties isn't a particularly good spread. Perhaps get a difficulty in between? I know it requires effort but things do.
- Tick rate 2 should probably be used, but the nature of the map doesn't make this a big problem without.

Crazy For You!:
- Can't help but feel that your whistles, especially, are generally a bit too loud. Perhaps decrease volume slightly to make them sound less obtrusive?
00:18:892 (2,3,4,5,6,7) - Assuming you're caring about symmetrical patterns, this isn't one.
00:23:642 (6) - Move a grid left for symmetry? Actually, I'm not going to point these out, look for them yourself if you care.
02:54:392 (2,3) - I think what you're mapping to might be a bit too subtle here, and it would work overly better with 2 removed and 3 moved 1/2 backwards, decreasing volume as you wish.

Katsuri's Crazy For You!:
- Is this difficulty finished? There's a good half of the song unmapped, for no real reason other than it looks like you were out of ideas for the rest. In addition, this is a harder difficulty, so you don't have the "easy" excuse.
- The other difficulties have an SBed name, but this doesn't. I disapprove of only crediting the mapper in the SB, as I will talk about later, but please at least be consistent about it.
OD and HP are fairly low, add however much you want to them.
00:26:017 (5) - Move a grid 4 grid down so this pattern is a straight line?
01:12:392 - Drag start of break to here?
01:31:392 - Your mapping went missing. Seriously though, it feels weird to have such a long section of absolutely nothing when there are very blatantly vocals and a beat, albeit less of it than previously, present.

Falling For You!:
- Rename this to 'animelover's Falling For You!'? You credited the mapper name in the difficulty title for Katsuri's, why not do it here? Also, due to the subtlety of the SB, many people may not notice it and assume the difficulty to be by yourself.
00:24:392 (1) - I don't like to say this, but this slider is atrocious. Perhaps make it an ordinary curve?
00:39:142 - This kiai start feels early, as the song doesn't really go into the 'big chorus' until 00:40:392. Start it there?
00:56:892 (1) - For the easiest difficulty, a hitobject 1/1 after a spinner isn't recommended, in my opinion. It can be hard for beginners to recover from the spinner quickly enough to hit the hitcircle. (The same goes for other hitcircles after spinners in the mapset.)
01:06:392 (1) - This is riskily close to the HP bar (standard), and could be moved down to avoid this.
01:52:392 (1) - Increase volume on this slightly? It sounds a bit awkward as it is.
02:52:892 (3) - End 1/1 earlier, so it ends with the start of the 'moment of quietness?' Sorry, my brain isn't fully forming things today. As usual.

The maps themselves are quite nice though, despite my nitpicking. Cool stuff.
Katsuri
[quote="NotShinta"]

Katsuri's Crazy For You!:
- Is this difficulty finished? There's a good half of the song unmapped, for no real reason other than it looks like you were out of ideas for the rest. In addition, this is a harder difficulty, so you don't have the "easy" excuse.
- The other difficulties have an SBed name, but this doesn't. I disapprove of only crediting the mapper in the SB, as I will talk about later, but please at least be consistent about it.
OD and HP are fairly low, add however much you want to them.
00:26:017 (5) - Move a grid 4 grid down so this pattern is a straight line?
01:12:392 - Drag start of break to here?
01:31:392 - Your mapping went missing. Seriously though, it feels weird to have such a long section of absolutely nothing when there are very blatantly vocals and a beat, albeit less of it than previously, present.

Please SUBMIT MY LATEST VERSION dkun D:!
BanchoBot
This modding thread has been migrated to the new "modding discussions" system. Please make sure to re-post any existing (and unresolved) efforts to the new system as required.