Kana Nishino - Darling

posted
Total Posts
171
show more
SrSkyPlayer
AmigoDoChroome
Mod simples na Normal

por que não cs3?

00:09:547 (3) - isso ta estranho para uma normal, talvez um ctrl g resolva
00:23:797 (1,2,1) - http://prntscr.com/bcng1u
00:42:172 (1) - circle
00:42:547 (2) - slider pra dar enfase na vocal
01:04:297 (1) - x:312 y:16

de resto está ok, só achei feia
Seto Kousuke

AmigoDoChroome wrote:

Mod simples na Normal

por que não cs3? - É resto da antiga diff do Kitty, como não impacta tanto assim a não ser por uns 0.02 de SR achei que ia ser legal deixar isso como ''homenagem'' pela antiga presença dele

00:09:547 (3) - isso ta estranho para uma normal, talvez um ctrl g resolva - Dei um Ctrl + G mas eu posicionei melhor também
00:23:797 (1,2,1) - http://prntscr.com/bcng1u - Fiz como no seu print e ajustei as notas seguintes
00:42:172 (1) - circle - Sky
00:42:547 (2) - slider pra dar enfase na vocal - Sky
01:04:297 (1) - x:312 y:16 - Fixed + ajustado nota seguinte

de resto está ok, só achei feia - assim como a minha vida... ela é ''ok'', mas é uma grande coisa feia :De ainda tem o sky no meio...
c:
AmigoDoChroome
sempre bem humorado esse seto
SrSkyPlayer

AmigoDoChroome wrote:

Mod simples na Normal

00:42:172 (1) - circle no
00:42:547 (2) - slider pra dar enfase na vocal no

de resto está ok, só achei feia no
Seto Kousuke

AmigoDoChroome wrote:

sempre bem humorado esse seto
Melhor rir do que chorar da minha própria desgraça existencial né.... :)
Kaitjuh
M4M with Seto ^^ /

15:19 Kaitjuh: which map you needed a mod for?
15:20 *Seto Kousuke is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/990736 Kana Nishino - Darling]
15:20 Seto Kousuke: this one
15:20 Seto Kousuke: Senhor Seto's Normal
15:20 Seto Kousuke: it's just that diff
15:21 Kaitjuh: uh lets see
15:21 Kaitjuh: I'm not a good modder first of all
15:21 Seto Kousuke: no worries, point anything you feel like
15:22 Seto Kousuke: this diff quite new and need some mods before he can go back to his bubble and stuff
15:22 Kaitjuh: first thing is 00:16:297 (1,1,2) - is not spaced consistently
15:22 Seto Kousuke: the old normal diff had to be replaced becase the guy was busy, so we need mods for this
15:23 Seto Kousuke: fixed
15:23 Seto Kousuke: good one
15:24 Kaitjuh: also not sure about overlaps here 00:38:422 (2,3) -
15:24 Kaitjuh: people might click too quickly here since it requires waiting
15:24 Seto Kousuke: me neither, warned senhor, he doesn't want to change tho
15:25 Kaitjuh: ah
15:25 Seto Kousuke: maybe he changes it when a BN screams at him
15:25 Kaitjuh: maybe
15:26 Seto Kousuke: going to warn him again tho, let's hope he changes it
15:27 Kaitjuh: very consistent diff btw
15:27 Seto Kousuke: c:
15:27 Kaitjuh: somethings wrong with the artist section in Song Setup tho
15:28 Kaitjuh: might wanna copy from other diff's song setup
15:28 Seto Kousuke: lemme see
15:28 Seto Kousuke: oh LOL
15:28 Seto Kousuke: HAHAHA XD
15:28 Kaitjuh: I think that happens sometimes when a diff gets exported or something
15:28 Kaitjuh: not sure tho
15:28 Seto Kousuke: yeah xD
15:29 Seto Kousuke: fixed
15:30 Kaitjuh: hmm I'm having doubt on this as well
15:30 Kaitjuh: 00:59:797 (1) -
15:30 Kaitjuh: might be better if its just one rebound + a circle
15:30 Seto Kousuke: indeed, but nah, going to try leaving this
15:31 Kaitjuh: alrighty
15:31 Kaitjuh: I really dont have much to comment on
15:31 Seto Kousuke: if a BN tries to kill me I'll make it more simple xDD
15:31 Kaitjuh: basically xD
15:31 Seto Kousuke: well, you helped a lot already
15:32 Kaitjuh: overall good rhythm choices and placement so I don't think you'll need much anyway xD
15:32 Kaitjuh: its the least I can do I guess xD
15:32 Seto Kousuke: yup, and thanks for mod <3
15:32 Seto Kousuke: you can post the chat log there
15:32 Seto Kousuke: I'll warn sky about that note later
15:33 Kaitjuh: alright then

Good Luck~
Seto Kousuke

Kaitjuh wrote:

M4M with Seto ^^ /

15:19 Kaitjuh: which map you needed a mod for?
15:20 *Seto Kousuke is listening to [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/990736 Kana Nishino - Darling]
15:20 Seto Kousuke: this one
15:20 Seto Kousuke: Senhor Seto's Normal
15:20 Seto Kousuke: it's just that diff
15:21 Kaitjuh: uh lets see
15:21 Kaitjuh: I'm not a good modder first of all
15:21 Seto Kousuke: no worries, point anything you feel like
15:22 Seto Kousuke: this diff quite new and need some mods before he can go back to his bubble and stuff
15:22 Kaitjuh: first thing is 00:16:297 (1,1,2) - is not spaced consistently
15:22 Seto Kousuke: the old normal diff had to be replaced becase the guy was busy, so we need mods for this
15:23 Seto Kousuke: fixed
15:23 Seto Kousuke: good one
15:24 Kaitjuh: also not sure about overlaps here 00:38:422 (2,3) -
15:24 Kaitjuh: people might click too quickly here since it requires waiting
15:24 Seto Kousuke: me neither, warned senhor, he doesn't want to change tho
15:25 Kaitjuh: ah
15:25 Seto Kousuke: maybe he changes it when a BN screams at him
15:25 Kaitjuh: maybe
15:26 Seto Kousuke: going to warn him again tho, let's hope he changes it
15:27 Kaitjuh: very consistent diff btw
15:27 Seto Kousuke: c:
15:27 Kaitjuh: somethings wrong with the artist section in Song Setup tho
15:28 Kaitjuh: might wanna copy from other diff's song setup
15:28 Seto Kousuke: lemme see
15:28 Seto Kousuke: oh LOL
15:28 Seto Kousuke: HAHAHA XD
15:28 Kaitjuh: I think that happens sometimes when a diff gets exported or something
15:28 Kaitjuh: not sure tho
15:28 Seto Kousuke: yeah xD
15:29 Seto Kousuke: fixed
15:30 Kaitjuh: hmm I'm having doubt on this as well
15:30 Kaitjuh: 00:59:797 (1) -
15:30 Kaitjuh: might be better if its just one rebound + a circle
15:30 Seto Kousuke: indeed, but nah, going to try leaving this
15:31 Kaitjuh: alrighty
15:31 Kaitjuh: I really dont have much to comment on
15:31 Seto Kousuke: if a BN tries to kill me I'll make it more simple xDD
15:31 Kaitjuh: basically xD
15:31 Seto Kousuke: well, you helped a lot already
15:32 Kaitjuh: overall good rhythm choices and placement so I don't think you'll need much anyway xD
15:32 Kaitjuh: its the least I can do I guess xD
15:32 Seto Kousuke: yup, and thanks for mod <3
15:32 Seto Kousuke: you can post the chat log there
15:32 Seto Kousuke: I'll warn sky about that note later
15:33 Kaitjuh: alright then

Good Luck~
Give this man kudos <3

2016-06-07 10:13 Stjpa: why didnt u map the white ticks 00:23:234 (2) - here and so on
2016-06-07 10:13 Stjpa: but did later on
2016-06-07 10:14 Stjpa: the song doesnt get more dense or anything
2016-06-07 10:14 Seto Kousuke: my style and Senhor's style
2016-06-07 10:14 Seto Kousuke: or you mean on the same part as I did?
2016-06-07 10:15 Seto Kousuke: if that's the case, I don't know, variability I guess
2016-06-07 10:15 Stjpa: thats inconsistent then
2016-06-07 10:15 Seto Kousuke: oh cracp
2016-06-07 10:15 Seto Kousuke: normal diffs are so gay
2016-06-07 10:16 Stjpa: 00:38:422 (2,3) - u never used a 1/1 stack before and u never used it afterwards, no reason to put one here
2016-06-07 10:16 Seto Kousuke: yeah, you me and other 4 people think the same
2016-06-07 10:16 Seto Kousuke: going to make sky change that
2016-06-07 10:17 Stjpa: 00:59:797 (1) - kinda unexpectable since u always used 1 repeat for similar music parts
2016-06-07 10:18 Seto Kousuke: hmmm
2016-06-07 10:18 Seto Kousuke: you think that is a must fix?
2016-06-07 10:18 Seto Kousuke: the kiai is half sky and half mine
2016-06-07 10:18 Seto Kousuke: and I wanted to make it a bit more variable
2016-06-07 10:18 Seto Kousuke: so, ''ok'' or must fix?
2016-06-07 10:19 Seto Kousuke: it's not like it's ''way too hard omg'' or something
2016-06-07 10:19 Stjpa: id suggest to fix it
2016-06-07 10:19 Stjpa: but for example 00:47:797 (3) - this is basically the same
2016-06-07 10:19 Stjpa: but u map it differently
2016-06-07 10:20 Stjpa: density-wise
2016-06-07 10:20 Seto Kousuke: yeah
2016-06-07 10:21 Seto Kousuke: i'm going to try leaving it a bit more the way it is now
2016-06-07 10:21 Stjpa: and why does ur diff use slidertickrate 2
2016-06-07 10:21 Seto Kousuke: no idea, probably a left-over from the previous GDer
2016-06-07 10:21 Stjpa: tickrate 2 is used für alternating maps
2016-06-07 10:22 Stjpa: or maps with really hard hitsounding
2016-06-07 10:22 Seto Kousuke: ohhh didn't know that
2016-06-07 10:22 Seto Kousuke: fixed here
2016-06-07 10:22 Stjpa: 00:40:297 (1) - shouldnt that spinner start on the previous white tick to highlight the vocals? D:
2016-06-07 10:23 Stjpa: because the way it is atm its just for the normal rhythm u could have mapped
2016-06-07 10:23 Seto Kousuke: hmm, idk, sky's part
2016-06-07 10:23 Seto Kousuke: I think he wanted to have a clickable feedback for the spinner
2016-06-07 10:23 Seto Kousuke: that's what I think tho
2016-06-07 10:23 Seto Kousuke: idk about him
2016-06-07 10:23 Seto Kousuke: going to tell him that
2016-06-07 10:24 Stjpa: spinner dont need a clickable feedback
2016-06-07 10:24 Stjpa: because it takes time to realize a spinner
2016-06-07 10:24 Seto Kousuke: yeah, clickable feedbac is more usefull on insane+
2016-06-07 10:24 Stjpa: 01:05:797 (1,2,3) - u could map this whole part more dense as a good finish
2016-06-07 10:24 Seto Kousuke: but i ''think'' he tried to do that on a normal
2016-06-07 10:25 Seto Kousuke: hmmm, going to leave it like that
2016-06-07 10:26 Stjpa: other than that id just like to have the white ticks on the 1/2 pre-kiai mapped
2016-06-07 10:26 Stjpa: because its easily possible to map 3/2 with some variation
2016-06-07 10:27 Seto Kousuke: yeah me too
2016-06-07 10:28 Stjpa: cant tell if 00:16:297 (1) - is really correct because the previous long slider has longer vocals and covers a bit of the following vocals
2016-06-07 10:28 Stjpa: unlike this one
2016-06-07 10:28 Seto Kousuke: hmmm
2016-06-07 10:29 Seto Kousuke: u think i should make it 1/1 ?
2016-06-07 10:29 Seto Kousuke: ending on 00:16:672 -
2016-06-07 10:29 Stjpa: u could
2016-06-07 10:29 Seto Kousuke: i can make 2 1/1
2016-06-07 10:30 Seto Kousuke: actually, what do you think
2016-06-07 10:30 Seto Kousuke: 00:16:297 (1) -
2016-06-07 10:31 Stjpa: take whatever u like and what fits :p
2016-06-07 10:32 Seto Kousuke: i'm a complete dumbass with normals
2016-06-07 10:32 Seto Kousuke: and i forgot to press enter
2016-06-07 10:32 Seto Kousuke: i was about to say
2016-06-07 10:32 Seto Kousuke: make that a reverse 1/1
2016-06-07 10:32 Stjpa: i cant map normals either
2016-06-07 10:32 Seto Kousuke: + 1 click
2016-06-07 10:32 Seto Kousuke: yeas you can >.>
2016-06-07 10:32 Seto Kousuke: ajsddaosadusa
2016-06-07 10:33 Stjpa: if that was the case my newest set would have an advanced diff :D
2016-06-07 10:33 Seto Kousuke: oh lol

Then a bit of chip chat there, we lost focus and mod ended
osu file format v14

[General]
AudioFilename: audio.mp3
AudioLeadIn: 0
PreviewTime: 42359
Countdown: 0
SampleSet: Soft
StackLeniency: 0.7
Mode: 0
LetterboxInBreaks: 0
WidescreenStoryboard: 0

[Editor]
Bookmarks: 31109,31297,31484,55109,55297,55484
DistanceSpacing: 1.1
BeatDivisor: 2
GridSize: 4
TimelineZoom: 1.8

[Metadata]
Title:Darling
TitleUnicode:Darling
Artist:Kana Nishino
ArtistUnicode:西野カナ
Creator:Ataraxia
Version:Senhor Seto's Normal
Source:
Tags:Seto Kousuke SrSkyPlayer fabiojhon Hoen Marianna with love short ver version cut japan record award
BeatmapID:990736
BeatmapSetID:443078

[Difficulty]
HPDrainRate:4
CircleSize:3.3
OverallDifficulty:4
ApproachRate:5
SliderMultiplier:1.00000000596046
SliderTickRate:1

[Events]
//Background and Video events
0,0,"Senhor Seto.jpg",0,0
//Break Periods
//Storyboard Layer 0 (Background)
//Storyboard Layer 1 (Fail)
//Storyboard Layer 2 (Pass)
//Storyboard Layer 3 (Foreground)
//Storyboard Sound Samples

[TimingPoints]
1297,375,4,2,1,50,1,0
7297,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0
19297,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
31297,-100,4,2,1,60,0,0
43297,-100,4,2,1,70,0,1
67297,-100,4,2,1,50,0,0


[Colours]
Combo1 : 0,0,64
Combo2 : 0,128,192
Combo3 : 0,255,255
Combo4 : 0,64,128

[HitObjects]
200,120,6547,6,0,L|80:112,2,100.000000596046
324,248,8047,2,0,L|444:256,2,100.000000596046
168,180,9547,2,0,P|144:228|156:283,1,100.000000596046
232,344,10297,6,0,P|281:353|363:335,1,100.000000596046
408,268,11047,2,0,P|407:217|391:168,1,100.000000596046
328,100,11797,2,0,B|244:81|204:146|204:146|286:175|285:266,1,300.000001788138
176,252,13297,6,0,P|108:185|124:80,1,200.000001192092
204,17,14422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
311,31,14797,6,0,P|352:67|363:123,1,100.000000596046
354,216,15547,2,0,P|314:248|250:248,1,100.000000596046
174,219,16297,6,0,P|146:175|150:110,2,100.000000596046
244,145,17422,1,0,0:0:0:0:
315,72,17797,6,0,P|339:116|341:168,1,100.000000596046
263,220,18547,2,0,P|260:270|281:317,1,100.000000596046
394,357,19297,6,0,P|393:289|361:239,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
222,123,20234,2,0,L|252:74,1,50.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,37,20797,6,0,P|372:62|406:128,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
342,288,21734,2,0,L|264:314,1,50.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,330,22297,6,0,P|150:293|133:229,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,63,23234,2,0,L|272:60,1,50.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
330,127,23797,6,0,P|348:172|344:222,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
262,293,24547,2,0,L|263:355,2,50.000000298023,0|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
166,231,25297,6,0,P|153:180|175:125,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
347,31,26234,2,0,L|375:89,1,50.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
331,179,26797,6,0,P|299:215|252:230,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
78,132,27734,2,0,L|103:70,1,50.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
188,31,28297,6,0,P|243:50|277:112,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
196,271,29234,2,0,L|120:295,2,50.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
249,287,29797,6,0,P|238:241|223:190,1,100.000000596046
412,173,30734,2,0,L|421:222,1,50.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
390,323,31297,6,0,L|495:346,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
504,235,32047,2,0,L|406:213,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,262,32797,2,0,B|306:200|306:200|323:141,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
341,114,33359,2,0,B|342:52|342:52|325:-7,1,100.000000596046
277,16,33922,1,8,0:0:0:0:
180,68,34297,6,0,B|136:56|96:84|96:84|92:44|56:16,1,150.000000894069,0|2,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
24,56,35047,2,0,P|40:100|32:180,1,100.000000596046,2|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
60,260,35797,6,0,L|168:256,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
292,316,36734,2,0,P|276:340|268:368,2,50.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
340,288,37297,6,0,L|464:308,2,100.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
308,184,38422,1,8,0:0:0:0:
308,184,38797,2,0,P|305:125|325:84,2,100.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,151,39922,1,8,0:0:0:0:
256,192,40297,12,0,41797,0:0:0:0:
413,151,43297,5,4,0:0:0:0:
313,103,43672,2,0,P|301:155|317:207,2,100.000000596046,8|0|8,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
413,151,44797,2,0,P|425:203|409:255,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
387,295,45359,2,0,B|348:305|348:305|284:289,1,100.000000596046
239,267,45922,1,8,0:0:0:0:
263,374,46297,6,0,L|147:366,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
42,253,47234,2,0,P|47:284|36:320,2,50.000000298023,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
15,204,47797,2,0,P|3:155|15:107,2,100.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
114,157,48922,2,0,P|125:115|120:90,1,50.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
119,54,49297,5,0,0:0:0:0:
228,50,49672,2,0,B|266:67|266:67|328:58,1,100.000000596046,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
403,134,50422,2,0,L|329:147,1,50.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
307,173,50797,2,0,P|302:200|310:239,1,50.000000298023
317,267,51172,2,0,P|322:294|314:333,1,50.000000298023,8|0,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
285,359,51547,2,0,L|178:356,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
105,280,52297,6,0,P|93:231|105:183,2,100.000000596046,0|8|0,0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
204,231,53422,1,8,0:0:0:0:
216,121,53797,2,0,B|257:108|257:108|312:118,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
368,120,54359,2,0,P|380:168|320:252,1,150.000000894069,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
232,196,55297,6,0,P|217:244|242:315,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
266,329,55859,2,0,L|154:348,1,100.000000596046
129,306,56422,1,8,0:0:0:0:
80,208,56797,6,0,P|106:164|108:100,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
84,67,57359,2,0,L|220:87,1,100.000000596046
233,105,57922,1,8,0:0:0:0:
352,155,58297,6,0,P|341:217|361:286,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
385,291,58859,2,0,L|232:336,1,150.000000894069,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
176,240,59797,6,0,P|192:188|224:152,3,100.000000596046,2|2|2|8,0:0|0:0|0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
316,92,61297,6,0,L|425:121,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
437,167,61859,1,0,0:0:0:0:
441,223,62047,2,0,L|355:306,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
276,346,62797,6,0,P|230:325|190:277,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
180,236,63359,1,0,0:0:0:0:
184,180,63547,2,0,P|214:132|273:102,1,100.000000596046,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
312,16,64297,6,0,P|293:94|366:184,1,200.000001192092
462,148,65422,1,8,0:0:0:0:
484,244,65797,6,0,P|465:300|417:328,1,100.000000596046,8|4,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
237,324,66734,2,0,L|206:274,1,50.000000298023,0|8,0:0|0:0,0:0:0:0:
235,174,67297,1,0,0:0:0:0:

Fixed a bug in metadata, remapped few stuff, fixed some DS and gg

Also, SenhorSkyPlayer, Unstack 00:38:422 (2) - Pointed out again on all the previous mods and I agree too.

and 00:39:922 (4) - maybe delete this and make spinner start here? pointed out by Stjpa

c:
Sotarks
umh
SrSkyPlayer
Euny

host want to me mod normal diff only and seto is my good friend. so.. why not? lets start c:


  • Senhor Seto's Normal

  1. 00:17:422 (2,2) - try to avoid overlap them
  2. 00:20:234 (2) - suddenly read tic can be make confuse to newest players. you can move it on 00:20:047 (2) - here and make it repeat slider for make same break term like 00:23:797 (1,2) - them. i think some of objects are same as this. i think you should change them. gonna post more >>00:21:734 (2) - /00:23:234 (2) - 00:26:234 (2) - 00:27:734 (2) - 00:30:734 (2) - 01:06:734 (2) -
  3. 00:29:234 (2) - move this to 00:29:047 here. reason is almost same as above. and i know you wanted appear 00:29:609 - this sound but i think better to follow 00:29:047 this sound for better play.
  4. 00:32:797 (3) - if you want to divide combo term each 2white tics, you should put new combo for here too. to be honest, current your map combo term not same as all. see 00:55:297 (1,1) - here. i was 'oh you guys did divide combo for each big white tics when kiai, but was not on there. so i think you need to pick one way to divide i guess.
  5. 00:59:797 (1) - no Q.Q .. dont put more than 2repeat slider on normal/easy diff. just less one time and put single note on 01:00:922 - here
  6. 01:03:547 (3,1) - this can be make confuse when play because those overlap make feels play 1/2 objects.


basically rhythm/flow all feels so nice. just fix them only for safe rank c: good luck guys


iMega
2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/990735 Kana Nishino - Darling [My Dear]]
2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: vem ca
2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: n vejo voce no editor ainda
2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: ae
2016-06-30 12:15 Ataraxia: ata, fala ai
2016-06-30 12:15 iMega: 00:03:547 (2,3,4,1) -
2016-06-30 12:15 iMega: spacing inconsistente
2016-06-30 12:16 Ataraxia: carambolas, como vc viu isso, fixed
2016-06-30 12:16 iMega: '00:29:797 (1,2,3) - não acha q isso pode ser confuso?
2016-06-30 12:16 iMega: pam pam ~pausa~ pam
2016-06-30 12:16 iMega: no mesmo stack
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: e na mesma combo color
2016-06-30 12:17 Ataraxia: mas o objetivo é tar no mesmo stack e na mesma pausa.
2016-06-30 12:17 Ataraxia: se vc sentir o ritmo n vai se confundir
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: kay
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: 00:52:297 (1,3) -
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: blanket?
2016-06-30 12:18 iMega: 01:04:297 (1,3) - ^
2016-06-30 12:18 Ataraxia: prontinho
2016-06-30 12:18 iMega: 01:05:797 (1,2) - entendi oq tu ta seguindo aqui
2016-06-30 12:18 iMega: mas parece tão vazio essa parte
2016-06-30 12:19 iMega: pq ela ainda ta cantando
2016-06-30 12:19 Ataraxia: e na mesma pegada que aqui 00:29:797 (1,2,3) -
2016-06-30 12:19 iMega: ah entendi
2016-06-30 12:19 Ataraxia: e assim marca a finalizacao da musica
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: deixa eu ver aki dnv
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: o map
2016-06-30 12:20 Ataraxia: valeu, vc falo uns ponto que os BN ia me matar. sinceramente , o que mais precisa de mod é a normal
2016-06-30 12:20 Ataraxia: pq antes era de um cara mas ai tive que deletar
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: ta
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: vou salvar o chat aki e posto o mod da normal junto com ele
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: se eu achar algo né
Senhor Seto's Normal

Normal diff o espaçamento precisa ser consistente entre todas as notas, e não está muito consistente.
00:20:234 (2,1,2,1) - Isso é um exemplo extremo do que eu to falando.
00:17:422 (2,2) - esse quase overlap nao ficou legal, tenta separar um pouco mais esses 2.
00:30:734 (2,2) - outro overlap que não ficou bom, tenta stackar o sliderend ou sei lá, trocar de posição, ou fazer um blanket.
00:35:609 - senti um vazio aqui, dava pra por um circle ou puxar akele slider e aumentar ele.

O que eu recomendo é: dá uma revisada no map, tenta polir um pouco mais pra ficar mais bonito ainda.
rinta203

Ataraxia wrote:

This beatmap was submitted using in-game submission on sexta-feira, 1 de julho de 2016 at 02:19:29

Artist: Kana Nishino
Title: Darling
Tags: Seto Kousuke SrSkyPlayer fabiojhon Hoen Marianna with love short ver version cut japan record award
BPM: 160
Filesize: 4668kb
Play Time: 01:07
Difficulties Available:
  1. Marianna's Easy (1,31 stars, 71 notes)
  2. Marixia's Advanced (2,14 stars, 129 notes)
  3. My Dear (2,91 stars, 175 notes)
  4. Senhor Seto's Normal (1,75 stars, 82 notes)


Download: Kana Nishino - Darling
Information: Scores/Beatmap Listing
---------------
Mapset

Easy by Marianna

Normal by Seto Kousuke and SrSkyPlayer

Advanced By me and Marianna

Hard by Me


Download Seto's insane her !

Tag Stolen from Fii's mapset
Topic Starter
Ataraxia
I will apply the normal mod (yes I have permission to do so)

Euny wrote:


host want to me mod normal diff only and seto is my good friend. so.. why not? lets start c:


  • Senhor Seto's Normal

  1. 00:17:422 (2,2) - try to avoid overlap them Sure
  2. 00:20:234 (2) - suddenly read tic can be make confuse to newest players. you can move it on 00:20:047 (2) - here and make it repeat slider for make same break term like 00:23:797 (1,2) - them. i think some of objects are same as this. i think you should change them. gonna post more >>00:21:734 (2) - /00:23:234 (2) - 00:26:234 (2) - 00:27:734 (2) - 00:30:734 (2) - 01:06:734 (2) - Is Sliders, so its not to be "problematic" in a normal a novice player not have a "confusion" her :D
  3. 00:29:234 (2) - move this to 00:29:047 here. reason is almost same as above. and i know you wanted appear 00:29:609 - this sound but i think better to follow 00:29:047 this sound for better play. i like this flow to, but i think is better now for the "drum" sound.
  4. 00:32:797 (3) - if you want to divide combo term each 2white tics, you should put new combo for here too. to be honest, current your map combo term not same as all. see 00:55:297 (1,1) - here. i was 'oh you guys did divide combo for each big white tics when kiai, but was not on there. so i think you need to pick one way to divide i guess. Sure, NC are important
  5. 00:59:797 (1) - no Q.Q .. dont put more than 2repeat slider on normal/easy diff. just less one time and put single note on 01:00:922 - here Yes, Done !
  6. 01:03:547 (3,1) - this can be make confuse when play because those overlap make feels play 1/2 objects.


basically rhythm/flow all feels so nice. just fix them only for safe rank c: good luck guys


Thanks Euny ♥
Topic Starter
Ataraxia

iMega wrote:

2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: ACTION is editing [https://osu.ppy.sh/b/990735 Kana Nishino - Darling [My Dear]]
2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: vem ca
2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: n vejo voce no editor ainda
2016-06-30 12:14 iMega: ae
2016-06-30 12:15 Ataraxia: ata, fala ai
2016-06-30 12:15 iMega: 00:03:547 (2,3,4,1) -
2016-06-30 12:15 iMega: spacing inconsistente
2016-06-30 12:16 Ataraxia: carambolas, como vc viu isso, fixed
2016-06-30 12:16 iMega: '00:29:797 (1,2,3) - não acha q isso pode ser confuso?
2016-06-30 12:16 iMega: pam pam ~pausa~ pam
2016-06-30 12:16 iMega: no mesmo stack
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: e na mesma combo color
2016-06-30 12:17 Ataraxia: mas o objetivo é tar no mesmo stack e na mesma pausa.
2016-06-30 12:17 Ataraxia: se vc sentir o ritmo n vai se confundir
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: kay
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: 00:52:297 (1,3) -
2016-06-30 12:17 iMega: blanket?
2016-06-30 12:18 iMega: 01:04:297 (1,3) - ^
2016-06-30 12:18 Ataraxia: prontinho
2016-06-30 12:18 iMega: 01:05:797 (1,2) - entendi oq tu ta seguindo aqui
2016-06-30 12:18 iMega: mas parece tão vazio essa parte
2016-06-30 12:19 iMega: pq ela ainda ta cantando
2016-06-30 12:19 Ataraxia: e na mesma pegada que aqui 00:29:797 (1,2,3) -
2016-06-30 12:19 iMega: ah entendi
2016-06-30 12:19 Ataraxia: e assim marca a finalizacao da musica
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: deixa eu ver aki dnv
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: o map
2016-06-30 12:20 Ataraxia: valeu, vc falo uns ponto que os BN ia me matar. sinceramente , o que mais precisa de mod é a normal
2016-06-30 12:20 Ataraxia: pq antes era de um cara mas ai tive que deletar
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: ta
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: vou salvar o chat aki e posto o mod da normal junto com ele
2016-06-30 12:20 iMega: se eu achar algo né
Senhor Seto's Normal

Normal diff o espaçamento precisa ser consistente entre todas as notas, e não está muito consistente.
00:20:234 (2,1,2,1) - Isso é um exemplo extremo do que eu to falando.
00:17:422 (2,2) - esse quase overlap nao ficou legal, tenta separar um pouco mais esses 2.
00:30:734 (2,2) - outro overlap que não ficou bom, tenta stackar o sliderend ou sei lá, trocar de posição, ou fazer um blanket. Staek
00:35:609 - senti um vazio aqui, dava pra por um circle ou puxar akele slider e aumentar ele.Acho que ta de boas assim

O que eu recomendo é: dá uma revisada no map, tenta polir um pouco mais pra ficar mais bonito ainda.
valeu Mega ♥♥
Trynna
Eu realmente não faço ideia de como ninguém notou o offset errado por tipo 20 ms
mas a vida segue...
fuk Ataraxia
Topic Starter
Ataraxia

Trynna wrote:

Eu realmente não faço ideia de como ninguém notou o offset errado por tipo 20 ms
mas a vida segue...
fuk Ataraxia
pro

Fixed

n vou dar kudo pq dps ele pode ser refuse pq vc ja moddou o mapa

Edit: fuk u trynna
Trynna

Ataraxia wrote:

Edit: fuk u trynna
JUST A PR4NK BR0
btw, confere com alguém que tem mais moral que eu pra falar se devia ser 1323 ou 1324, eu me senti meio confuso na hora de checar
eu tinha confiado MUITO no 1324 mas me senti meio off em alguns momentos bem bobos, então eu prezei pelo 1323
igorsprite
kudosu ;)



edit: primeiro da pagina :D
Topic Starter
Ataraxia

Igor Sprite wrote:

kudosu ;)



edit: primeiro da pagina :D
pau no cu do first ahhahaha talrei
show more
Please sign in to reply.

New reply