forum

[resolved] Help can't submit my beatmap!

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Blaster
Everytime I press upload beatmap, it says it's bot owned by me, and I made it.
You:There are many threads like this that are resolved check them out, idiot.
Me:Already did, tried all things they said, none of them worked, tried changin the id and set id to 0 and -1 it just went back to its normal self.
Help please!

Latest osu version
VeilStar

Oppai-dono wrote:

tried changin the id and set id to 0 and -1 it just went back to its normal self.
Export the beatmap or copy the beatmap folder elsewhere and then delete it from osu! (make sure osu! recognised this). Then change the IDs in the .osu files in the exported beatmap and import it again.

Also make sure your mp3 file and folder name don't start with numbers.
Topic Starter
Blaster
Already did that >.>
Seijiro
SPOILER
after you changed the numbers into the .osu file(s) did you already tried exporting the beatmap, deleting the one you curerently have, and impoting it again?

Since you searched you probably know how to do it, but let me say it again just to be sure:
- open up the .osu file(s)
(from here on close the editor to make sure your changes apply properly)
- change the name of the creator
- change BeatmapSetID to -1
- change BeatmapID to 0
- save your changes
- export the whole package before trying to upload it
- delete the current beatmap folder
- import again the exported .osz

If all of this still doesn't work we need to investigate it further

EDIT: Ninja'd
VeilStar
There's no reason for osu! to not allow you to submit your map if the Author field is set to your username, the beatmap IDs are that of an unsubmitted mapset (0 and -1), and the beatmap folder name (and mp3 file name) don't start with numbers. Especially after removing and re-importing the beatmap. Anyway, try deleting the beatmap from the submission cache folder after making these changes then? Also leaving this here.
Topic Starter
Blaster
When I try to import, theres only 1 way to import, I press it and it says only available for mania.
Although I did try to export it and change the mp3 name and changing the id, but didint work.
VeilStar
With importing I simply meant importing the .osz file that you exported and made changes to or moving the beatmap's folder back into the Songs folder.

Anyway, mind exporting the map from the editor and posting a link to it here then?
Topic Starter
Blaster
VeilStar
Delete the beatmap from osu! and open this one and try to upload it please.
Topic Starter
Blaster
Thanks! It worked!