forum

Self Improvement strategies

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Nason
Hey all! I was wondering if it would make sense to work on 4k, then 5k, then 6k then 7k and so on. I noticed the guide has you improving on 7k. I however, jumped right in and only have experience in 4k. Im currently up to 3-4 star beat maps. 7k i literally have to start from the beginning since my brain cant comprehend it at all. Would it make sense to improve like the way i mentioned before, or just slowly work on 7k? I would like to have even skills among all the key types and was just thinking about strategies i could go at it before i started the grind.
Hinpoppo
Just play it. They are completely different games and getting better at one does not benefit at all on the other.
Jinjin
The more you delay your decision to learn 7K, the more difficult it will be to get used to 7K later on.

If you play a lot of 7K, you can naturally get better at the lower keymodes (< 7K). The converse isn't true.

If you want to become good at higher keymodes, I suggest getting used to 7K right away
Bobbias

iJinjin wrote:

The more you delay your decision to learn 7K, the more difficult it will be to get used to 7K later on.

If you play a lot of 7K, you can naturally get better at the lower keymodes (< 7K). The converse isn't true.

If you want to become good at higher keymodes, I suggest getting used to 7K right away
This is absolutely 100% true.