forum

Good mouse?

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
-Haze-
So i'm kinda shit at mouse i can atleast do atleast 2 stars + all mods and ss it but i can't get such a good score as tablet, what do i need to look for in a Mouse i really wanna improve with mouse becaue a friend of mine wants to see me playing with mouse and also for me to teach him to get better at osu and he can't afford a tablet cause his parents don't get alot of money in their job so he wants to get better with mouse, atleast i'm still better but i intended to buy mouse for my own reasons too any ideas what do i actually need to look for in a moouse, this are my now mouse's stuff, i have a Gaming mouse that can change dpi but i don't use it, i use a small mouse without a usb it's wireless and it's small and easy to control while my gaming mouse is really heavy and hard to use so the mouse needs to be for a small hand, to be easy to control, not heavy and ofcourse to be comfortable any ideas what mouse i should get? Gonna sell the wireless mouse and my old gaming one
Wireless = 20 bucks
Old gaming mouse = 11 that's for how much i got both ofcourse so PLS HELP MEEEEEEEEEE
otoed1
You've hardly played the game. I am a mouse player and I got to ~8k at one point. Just play.
Houtarou Oreki
play more
Endie-
Time and dedication are key ingredients to becomming great at a game like this. Good luck
FrzR
gitgud and I guess getting a Logitech G100s would suit you just fine.
NixXSkate
There's plenty of pretty good mice out there and if you search the forums you can see some people putting a list of their personal recommendations, but I don't think you're at the level to worry about mouse hardware unless your mouse has a trackball, has nonhandleable grip, or you can constantly see it malfunctioning. Players such as SiLviA, Ayalis, Ekoro, Riviclia, and Texats are all high level mouse players with cheapo mice.
omgfail
Wireless mice can add a bit of input lag or can be inconsistent because of range or low battery, but almost any wired mouse should be fine. Definitely buy a good mousepad if you don't have one though, it really does help.
irrlux
MS WMO/IE3.0 are probably the best low-budget options - if you are ok with low dpi.
Sayorie
There are already a couple of old threads about mice recommendations. You don't have to make another thread for this.
Darkwing_420
1.Always have wired a wired mouse for gaming 2.What is your grip style?
The Gambler
G602 is my only choice for wireless mice... I can't possibly recommend another wireless mouse even if my life depended on it.

Unless the G900 drops significantly in price...
Rurree
Steelseries Rival 100 is good.
Cinia Arctica
Rival 300
Zowie Fk1
No Razer Mice pls those things have cancerous sensors
Most logitech mice are pretty good
NixXSkate

OmGkEk wrote:

Rival 300
Zowie Fk1
No Razer Mice pls those things have cancerous sensors
Most logitech mice are pretty good
The Razer Abyssus and Razer DeathAdder 3-4G sensors are fine, and the DeathAdder is one of the most robust mice I've used, surprisingly.
Caenis
The Gambler
S3988 sensors are fine, which you'll only find on Abyssus and DeathAdder models. The rest of their lineup is pathetic, especially with their Phillips Twin Eye sensors being the most overhyped and disappointing waving flag for the rest of their models

Is it really that hard to put an S3988 on a Mamba? Or the Ouroboros?
Sayorie

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

i personally use razer abyssus, it's light and small, good if you want speed

dpi only goes up to 3500 though
IMO you don't need any sensitivity higher than 3000 fite me
repr1se
I agree with some others on their answers: at the level you're at (574PP), a gaming mouse and a cheap mouse won't make a difference. I got to rank 24k with a 20 dollar mouse.

But I'll throw in what I'm currently using: Logitech g303 Apex. It's somewhat on the expensive side but it's a nice mouse. Relatively small with a comfortable grip, and the sensor is near perfect.
Caenis
Sayorie

Yuno Nikusu wrote:

if osu is the only game ur playing yes
Almost all CS:GO pro players use DPI less than 1000, and also a hefty number or professional gamers from other games like League, SC2, Dota 2.
The Gambler

Repr1se wrote:

But I'll throw in what I'm currently using: Logitech g303 Apex. It's somewhat on the expensive side but it's a nice mouse. Relatively small with a comfortable grip, and the sensor is near perfect.
The angles on those let me cut through paper... Speaking as a G302 user. (I own a lot of mice)
show more