forum

[Archived] Osu! Is freezing TдT

posted
Total Posts
Topic Starter
Felemixx
Hello therre. When I'm playing osu! it's freezing( when i am move coursor so fast) but when I'm wanna take the video (using bandicam) it's stop reezng 0_0 Is it magic? How can i fix that problem. I can't play with that freezes

My pc:
Intel Core i7 740 QM
8 GB Ram
ATI Mobility Radeon HD5870
HDD 500GB 7200rpm
Screen : 1920x1080
Playing osu in 1024x768
VeilStar
Stuttering/freezing when moving your cursor quickly is an issue for some people. No idea what causes it, but it sounds like lowering the DPI of your mouse gets around the issue. Are your graphics drivers up-to-date?
Cinia Arctica
I ran a test when i first started to notice that my computer was old

First thing i did was got 3 old computers (my friends and I installed osu! on them)

I then took a really circle heavy map that had a lot of circles and across screen jumps.
Interestingly I found out that on these computers when large amounts of circles begin to appear i get lag and same with across the screen jumps. These computers were pretty old so it might be that your computer is really old. Most of the Hard Drives were filled with garbage so I cleaned them out using a third party program. Then I ran osu and i found that not only had my fps improved but also my lag had gone down.

Any body else noticed this or seen something like this?
Topic Starter
Felemixx

VeilStar wrote:

Stuttering/freezing when moving your cursor quickly is an issue for some people. No idea what causes it, but it sounds like lowering the DPI of your mouse gets around the issue. Are your graphics drivers up-to-date?
Yup i have the latset version of video drivers. So, i can't low the DPI cuz i can't play with lower DPI.