Spoil undertale already because I never played it and I never will
GladiOol

Khelly wrote:

Topic Starter
Faustas156

Khelly wrote:

Who are you and what did you do to these people ?
Mahogany
MASSIVE UNDERTALE SPOILERS
The game is really fucking good and fuck you if you want to spoil it for yourself so just fucking play it
Topic Starter
Faustas156

Mahogany wrote:

The game is really fucking good and fuck you if you want to spoil it for yourself so just fucking play it
Thanks my life is ruined
Razzy

Mahogany wrote:

Yeah, pretty much this.

ANOTHER MASSIVE UNDERTALE SPOILER
anime is involved. it always is.
GladiOol
yeah bronies and weeaboos advocating for a game just makes me want to play it even less.
xch00F
undertale is a really good game
but the community is so fucking bad
that shouldn't be surprising though, toby fox created the game and he's a huge part of the homestuck community (music dude), so of course the annoying and insufferable pieces of shit from the homestuck comm are just as annoying and insufferable about undertale. pair that with the social justice warriors that injected all of these fake ass sexualities and gender identites into the "canon," and you get a community so abyssmally fucking AWFUL that any want or desire to play undertale results in the remembrance that people like renard exist, and that dispels any and all wishes to sit through this game

but if you're able to get opiates or some kind of drug that will numb your senses, I recommend playing it. it's a fantastic game.
Yuudachi-kun

Faustas156 wrote:

Khelly wrote:

Who are you and what did you do to these people ?
So will you tell me how it ends now
Mahogany

GladiOol wrote:

yeah bronies and weeaboos advocating for a game just makes me want to play it even less.
>Criticizing bronies and weaboos
>Posts on osu forums

also

avoid any sort of undertale community and it'll be all good
xch00F

Khelly wrote:

So will you tell me how it ends now
there are multiple endings
Yuudachi-kun

Choofers wrote:

Gimmie one
Stefan

Choofers wrote:

undertale is a really good game
but the community is so fucking bad
that shouldn't be surprising though, toby fox created the game and he's a huge part of the homestuck community (music dude), so of course the annoying and insufferable pieces of shit from the homestuck comm are just as annoying and insufferable about undertale. pair that with the social justice warriors that injected all of these fake ass sexualities and gender identites into the "canon," and you get a community so abyssmally fucking AWFUL that any want or desire to play undertale results in the remembrance that people like renard exist, and that dispels any and all wishes to sit through this game

but if you're able to get opiates or some kind of drug that will numb your senses, I recommend playing it. it's a fantastic game.
never heard of that community so I honestly don't bother about "them".
xch00F

Khelly wrote:

Choofers wrote:

Gimmie one
you pluck the petals off of a flower as breakcore plays in the background
GladiOol

Mahogany wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

>Criticizing bronies and weaboos
>Posts on osu forums
i aint criticizing shit, just having a fun little jab u cockhelmet. i mean, im litteraly playing a visual novel as we speak. cant get more autistic than that.
Mahogany
Hooray for autism!
-Makishima S-

GladiOol wrote:

You are fuckin idiot.
xch00F

[Taiga] wrote:

GladiOol wrote:

You are fuckin idiot.
not really, the brony community is pretty fucking bad
ColdTooth

Choofers wrote:

finally, someone understands.

seriously, I could write a page, no, a novel on why this community sucks

please fucking kill me
Yoeri
I'm so sick of hearing the word community
DeletedUser_3905941
too bad you aren't hearing it 8-)
Lacrimae
fuck undertale
-Makishima S-
Another idiot who describe everyone from perspective of few people who puts bad image for community.

By your retarded logic EVERY fuckin community is pretty fuckin bad.
Cyclohexane
undertale isn't even a good game

it's a great story, but not a great game
FuZ

[Taiga] wrote:

Another idiot who describe everyone from perspective of few people who puts bad image for community.

hes right tho
Mahogany
Only in the sense that >every< *community* is bad. Overall they're shitfests but if you spend time looking you can find quality people in pretty much any fandom.

Or just talk to the people who like the things but don't circlejerk about them or take part in the "community"
Okami_Senpai
Flaus
fuck undertale, fuck bronies, fuck weebs, fuck the sky, fuck trees
Nameless

Flaus wrote:

fuck undertale, fuck bronies, fuck weebs, fuck the sky, fuck trees
fuck oxygen
i don't need that shit
xch00F

[Taiga] wrote:

hey look at the brony trying to justify their shitty community

the inherent difference between the brony community, and, say, the osu community, is that the osu community isn't collectively shitting themselves over a child's cartoon geared towards girls in elementary school. I haven't met any dudes from osu, but I have met a few people from the west coast rhythm game scene. a few bad eggs, but they're mostly pretty social and cool and I would definitely go grab a beer with more than one of them. but every single fucking brony I have ever met has been crippled by autism, or social anxiety stemming from their inability to hold any serious conversation, or just by being a creepy fuck.

every community has fuckboys, every community has pieces of living shit, but only the brony community (and other nearly pedophiliac communities, I'm sure) is so abysmally insufferable in their complete social ineptitude.
FuZ
whats so good about wanting to fuck anime ponies
Ephemeral
ztrot would like a word with you Choofers
xch00F

Ephemeral wrote:

ztrot would like a word with you Choofers
who le fuck is that
who le fuck are you